seven

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's up?" Kai bounced off the wall and begun approaching the tired looking girl. Why was she tired? Maybe because soeun had decided to stay up late just to think about him being her neighbour, her mind fell into a million conclusions. All of which didn't add up.

She looked at her watch, "Aghhh I'm going to be late again"

"Correction, we're going to be late" Kai smirked and begun walking to school. Although he knew that walking at this pace would make them both late, kai still continued at his slow and steady speed. 

"WALK FASTER OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" Soeun yelled at him, but she gave up using her voice and decided that now she needed to use force. Her hands suddenly latched onto his, a sudden blush sprung onto kai's bronzed cheeks.

'Finally there's a good thing to having a dark skin tone' he thought to himself. Soeun was oblivious to the affect she was having on the distraught teen, all she had her eys set on was getting into school on time. Her soft hands held tightly onto his rough but comfortable hands and they were soon enough in sync with eachother. 

Soeun started running, her hand was still holding onto his and she had finally noticed what was happening. 

"Urm, sorry." She automatically let go and of course a red stretched across he pale cheeks. Kai felt the emptiness as soon as soeun let go, but that emotion was replaced with a smirk. They were a few metres away from the school and the gates were already closing. Maybe he just wanted to hold her hand again or maybe he didn't want to be late, but kai grabbed hold of soeuns hand and began running towards the narrowing gates.

They had made it in time but earned a few stares along the way. Soeun, unlike kai was breathing heavily. Sports was not her thing. 

Eventhough they had made it through the gates, the were still late for class.

"YAH SOEUN, WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?" The teacher shoved the speechless girl in front of the whole class, public humiliat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter