twelve

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind brushed past the two on the bicycle and the cold air rushed to their heads, her hold around Sehun's waist tightened and then the realisation of how tired she was hit her. Her head fell onto broad shoulders, as she tried to be as comfortable as she could. His heart flipped for a small moment but he told himself it was just because of the speed of the bicycle, Sehun would do anything not to feel that emotion again. 

They eventually found themselves back near their houses and he finally understood that Soeun was in a deep sleep, 

"Soeun-ssi? We've arrived... Hello?" She still had a small grasp around his waist but it was clear that she was going to let go any time now, and almost as if expected her arms gave away and she begun to fall. Sehun was quick enough to catch her before she fell, if you were a bystander you would find this pose vary awkward. Sehun was lying on the concrete with Soeun sleeping peacefully on him, and then a random bike next to them... 

He begun to lift the oddly light weight Soeun up, he carried her bridal style and she easily snuggled into him. His heart skipped for the second time - this time he had no excuse to give. Sehun made his way to her house so then he could leave her there to sleep but once he reached the house door, he found out it was locked. He knocked several times before ringing the door bell, but that didn't ring at all.

"Ahjussi? Mr Kim? Are you there? I have your daughter? Ahjussi, please open the door." Sehun attempted to half whisper and half shout, as he didn't want to wake her up. If her dad was too drunk to pick up the phone, than he's probably too drunk to open the door. 

"Aish, how do you live with someone like him?" He pulled Soeun closer, almost protecting her before he begun to make his way towards his home which was conveniently next door. Sehun made his way to the coach, which had barely been sat on so it was still uncomfortable but it would be better than sleeping in his messy room. He grabbed blankets from the cupboard and tuck her in, a small smile traced his lips as he watched Soeun sleep.

"I guess you are kinda cute..." He chuckled to himself before heading up into his room. Sehun had been her saviour, but what she didn't know was that Jongin had came back to find her.  

-

As soon as he saw the jet black hair he knew it was her, Jung Soojung. Kai followed Soeun to spare seats near the back, as they made their way to the seats he avoided eye contact with Soojung. How long had it been? 

Soeun had droopy eyes and was bound to fall asleep soon, but the window seemed like an uncomfortable pillow.

"Yah, use my shoulder." Half asleep and extremely tired Soeun slowly made her way onto his shoulder, Kai's heart started pounding against his chest and a smile shrugged onto his lips. But this all came to an end once Soojung began to make her way towards him. 

"Follow me." With those two words his mind began to explode, he looked at Soeun peacefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter