fifteen

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somehow in the space of two minutes the hospital bed was covered with opened snacks and sweets, they all sat around the pile and began scoffing their faces with junk food. Soeun had forgotten how hungry she actually was and leaped towards the food, searching for the snack she wanted she was interrupted by a nudge. Hayoung nudged her hand and passed the fish shaped bread towards her, she avoided looking at her and took the bread out of Hayoung's hand.

It took five extra minutes for the four to become full, an exhausted sigh erupted from all of them.

"Did you know your door was jammed?" Sehun chirped and tried to find a relaxing position, he then turned his head to Hayoung an act for her to continue on.

"Yeah, it probably would've been impossible to open from the inside. Anyway... you should come back to school - and you Kai." Soeun's head turned at the mention of him, why didn't he attend school? Soeun opened to ask but Kai had already caught on and interrupted her sentence. 

"Well, you know it's near christmas and... Well, I propose that our class should do a secret santa!" He clapped his hands and an awkward smile was placed on his lips; it was Hayoung who agreed to it first so then Sehun did the same, and Soeun felt left out so agreed. Now a smug grin appeared onto Kai's face, his plan had worked. 

They turned their attention once again to the junk food, Kai glanced to Soeun slightly smiling but he quickly hid the smile. Sehun's chewing came to a pause at the image being displayed in front of him, his eyes narrowed and turned his attention to Kai. He was still unaware that there were watchful eyes over his actions and so continued to stare at Soeun. It was the knock on the door that caused Soeun and Kai to fall onto the floor, his body protected hers from being hurt and his arms naturally curved around her waist. 

"Erm, sorry to interrupt but you can leave the hospital now. These are a few pills you'll need and the instructions are on the label," the nurse paused at the sight of the two interwined together before continuing on. "Sir, you need to pay the hospital bills and then you can leave." The nurse motioned towards Sehun, considering he looked the most mature out of them all.

"I'm a nice dongsaneg, so you don't have to pay me back." He managed to whisper this into Kai's ear before following the nurse, Hayoung contemplated as to whether to follow him or not. In the end she decided to stay, her love for food was greater than her love for Sehun. A sudden outburst cried out of her whilst in the middle of snacking on pepero. 

"What about your clothes? You can't just leave with a hospital gown... Plus after we can all go to my house and eat food, mum is cooking kimchi pancakes." Soeun's eyes gleamed in delight at the sound of kinchi pancakes, she had gotten herself out of his hands and perched herself on the other side of the room. She avoided looking back into Kai's hard glare that was burning into her head.

"I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter