thirteen

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun awoke to the sounds of beeping and steady snoring, there was a weight pushing against her leg. Kai was lying fast asleep on her leg, she admired only for a few seconds until realising what had happened. Her memory traced back to his lips pressing against hers, she laughed at how silly it was.

"No way did he kiss me - I mean why would he?" She said out loud, quietening down after seeing him shuffle in his sleep. Her eyes widened in shock as she finally noticed the tubes that hung out of her arms, Soeun was inside a hospital.

Her first instict was to run, ever since her mothers death she had been wary around hospitals. She slowly shifted her leg out from under Kai's chin before replacing the space with a pillow, Soeun admired one last time before slipping on the hospital shoes that lay beside the bed. Her eyebrows furrowed once looking at her reflection, she looked like a mess. How long was I asleep for?

Soeun's eyes naturally glanced towards Kai, he was still in his school uniform and his hair looked rugged and unwashed. Kai looked the same from the day they skipped school - except he looked like he hadn't slept for days. She wandered towards the wardrobe, the hospital room was rather large and spacious. The only thing inside the wardrobe was pyjamas and another hospital gown, Soeun gave up looking for her clothes and begun looking for an exit. 

There were loads of doors in the room, she soon found out they were just rather large cupboards... Finally finding the right door she begun to pull, but it didn't open.

"Why won't you open? I want to leave, please open." Soeun encouraged herself to attempt to open the door, but it didn't help. A small groan unleashed out of her once realising the door was locked. Soeun was stuck inside the hospital room and she was stuck with Kai.

She soon came to the conclusion that he had the keys hidden somewhere in his pockets. 

"Ugh, this is just another one of his playboy games." Soeun internally screamed at herself for being so stupid, why would he want to use his playboy games  on me?

She steadily creeped up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter