fourteen

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Surprise!" Sehun found himself being jumped on by a familiar figure, the giggles coming out were uncanningly similar to Hayoung's. He turned around, he was right. Hayoung stood in front of him with a small smile on her face, she was wearing casual clothes yet still managed to look beautiful. 

"Oh you surprised me" he didn't mean to sound sarcastic but it came out like that, Sehun instantly regret saying that after seeing the small glimpse of hurt on her face but she quickly covered it up with another smile. An awkward silence filled the small corner shop, he smiled to himself. This kind of reminded him of how they first met. 

"Well... I've bought my milk so I guess I'm going to go... Bye!" Hayoung used the small carton of milk to wave goodbye, she turned her back to Sehun and walked out the door. It also reminded Sehun of their good bye. 

"Ahjussi could you quickly scan these please." Sehun took an unnecessary amount of money out and slammed it onto the till, "Ahjussi keep the change!" He ran out of the shop with a bag filled with the scanned items and began finding his way towards Hayoung. He finally identified her head bobbing in the crowd, she was waiting to cross the road. She had seemed to have no clue of the cars roaming the road as she began to take a step into the busy road, Sehun noticed and sprant to her.

It had seemed like everything around him was in slow motion, Sehun had pulled Hayoung into his chest just in time. 

"Yah, I don't need you to take care of me anymore." Hayoung mumbled this into his chest, her head was leaning onto him and she was close enought to hear his heart beat. But his heart wasn't like before, there was no quickened pace. Sehun's heart had not sped up not did it slow down, it was just a normal pace. 

"Stop putting me into the position to make me care for you then." His mind told him to keep his arms tight around her but his heart told him to let her go. Sehun pulled away from her body and dragged her away from the road, "you're too clumsy to be out here by yourself, come with me to the hospital and then I'll drop you off." It was a command that she was forced to agree on, Sehun had a firm grip around her hand and refused to let go. 

"Are we going to see Soeun?" They had been walking for five minutes or so and Sehun was still holding onto her hand, and Hayoung was still lagging behind. Her question caused him to stop.

"How do you know about her?" He realised how absurd the question sounded as they formed out his lips, and so had Hayoung a chuckle erupted from her.

"Yah she's been in my class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter