four

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence between the two was awkward, but at the same time comfortable. 

Soeun hid her face behind her hair but her wild blush could be noticable to anyone. This was his first time in the school so of course he didn't know the route to the nurses room. 

"Just take a left and through the corridor and the entrance to the nurses room is there." It was almost like she had read his mind, then this got Kai thinking.

What if she could actually read peoples minds?

"Wait, no. Of course not" Kai whispered out loud, but seeing as she was very close to him she had heard every word. Soeun looked down in confusion, was he talking about me? Wait, why would he be talking about me? 

"We're here." He mumbled as he dropped the confused teen onto the bed. 

"I'm sorry." Kai bowed and took a few steps to the door.

"You already apologised on the way here, there was no need for you to say sorry now." Soeun turned her back to him and began to scan the room for an ice pack.

"Well, maybe you should just be a nice person and just accept apologies." The irritated tone burst out of him, but what he really wanted to say was 'I'm just sorry in general, about everything so far.' The more he had thought about it the more he begun to realise, all this bad luck happened to her because of him.

"Maybe you should leave." Soeun didn't want to spend any more time speaking to this jerk- a handsome jerk. a savage blush spread across her chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter