one

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was the girl everyone ignored, and maybe she enjoyed it.

However he was the boy who craved for the attention, he enjoyed every single moment of adoration from his admirers. But something he did rather frequently was decline all his confessions, maybe even saving his heart for someone else.

This could be your usual boy meets girl-opposites attract. And in a way it is, but then again they usually end on a happy note. 

Whereas this does not.

 

one year and one month before

"Yah Jongin look" his friends hand pointed directly towards the house next door, "Ask them for no 22, I mean they are 21 so the house has to be around here somewhere." Sehun frantically whispered to the strong built boy next to him. This was probably their fifth time moving into a new house, obviously paid with their parents money. Having parents that owned numerous international enterprises had its perks. 

"Aish just be quiet, this is number 22. What else would it be?" Jongin gave the younger but taller boy a scowl before he attempted to open the door, again.

"Hyung, please we've already tried ugh you're so-"

"I'm not your real hyung, so quit calling me that." He had had enough with Sehun's nagging and calling him hyung just made him boil even more. 

"Just because we're step brothers doesn't mean I can't call you hyung" he pouted before turning his back to the angry jongin. 

Normally seeing an eighteen year old giant pouting would be seen as weird, not unless you were a rather handsome looking eighteen year old.

"Fine I'll ask them, but only if you stop with calling me hyung. It's really annoying- no you're really annoying." He sighed heavily before stomping to the next house, but before they could reach the house slight patters of rain had begun to collapse on both boys.

Jonging looked at himself through the door window, wow he looked like a mess. 

'A hot mess' he thought to himself. Oh how a woman would probably fall on their knees for him now he thpought to himself. With damp hair, which seemed to add a more y vibe to him and the trickles of water droplets that bounced off his jaw line. Well, what woman wouldn't fall in love with him at an instance? The rain had made his clothes tightly onto his body, and you could see his extraordinary muscles. 

"Yah what do you want?" a old middle aed man had appeared out of the door instead of a lady, which would of pleased the two a bit more. The man frowned at the self asmiring Jongin, and a bright blush appeared on the cold boys.

"Ah, sorry ahjussi but we're were wondering if you knew where the house number 22 is?" Sehun brushed his hand through his hair, as he moved infront of the other flustering boy.

"Aish pabo's number 22 is right tere!" Even more wrinkles appeared on him as he pointed to the house they had just been at.

"Really now? Why doesn't our key work then?" Jongin was trying to be polite with the man, but he was annoyed be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter