two

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmm, Soojung you awake?" Jongin found it normal to say this because he had said it many times before, but this time there was no Soojung. 

"Wait, Soojung why are you here?" His memories of her returned in an instance, Jung soojung. Jongin's first girlfriend, maybe even first love but he was still confused as to what love really was.

"Soojung? Who's Soojung?" Soeun had woken up to a voice that only called for one name, and it wasn't hers. She could only see the outline of a man next to her. "YAH WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM! GET OUT, DAD CALL THE POLICE THERE'S A NEARLY MAN IN MY BED!" 

Jongin was shocked with this voice, this surely wasn't his ex girlfriends voice. Then realisation hit him. Everything warped back to him, he begun to remember everything. Everything except how he ended up sleeping next to this girl. 

"GET OUT, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? DAAAAAAD PLEASE HELP, HE'S A ET HELLPPP." So eun screamed out loud for help, only then did she realise how handsome the boy actually was.

His chiselled jawline and well built six pack, soeun was definitely having weird thoughts. Jongin noticed the girl had begun to admire his body, a smirk appeared on the confident boy which only caused soeun to blush even harder. 

"I'M HERE TO HELP" All of a sudden another boy entered her room, by entered I really mean smashed through the door. "Hyung? Who is that girl? Why did I hear screaming? I heard there was a ert, is she the ert? " Sehun was very confused.

"She is the owner of this room, and would like an explanation as to why there are two random erts in my room!" Her screaming shocked the two boys, they really didn't expect that to come out of the skiiny girl.

"Oh, sorry we'll leave now. Tell your dad we said thank you." Sehun bowed and dragged the half dressed jongin out, leaving soeun flabbergasted. She then realised why they looked so shocked when they heard her screech at them, maybe it was because she was red in the face or maybe it was because she was just in a baggy shirt- and was showing a lot of leg. 

"Aish, pabo" because of this stupid encounter with the two mysterious boys soeun was sure she was going to be late for school. She grabbed her school uniform, but saw a shirt she had never seen before. "Did appa buy me something?" Soeun smiled at the thought and glanced at the label, Mens : size M. It was the guy that had slept next to her, just thinking about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter