twenty two

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Since I was right I deserve a reward, right?" Jongin pulled away from Soeun's lips and pouted; she rolled her eyes and gave an exaggerated sigh, her hands were placed on her hips and she huffed. 

"Fine then- but only because you're kind of cute." His eyebrow playfully perked up and a devilish grin had placed itself on his lips, Jongin inched closer to her and was only a few centimetres apart. His grin had transformed itself into his signature smirk and Soeun was finding it difficult to adjust to the change, a blush spread to her cheeks and automatically held her breath.

"You're going to help me escape." Now it was Soeun's turn to raise an eyebrow; her eyes travelled down his body and finally realised that Jongin wasn't dressed in a hospital gown instead, he had a pair of skinny jeans alongside a dark hoodie. But then again her skills of perception were lacking, and Soeun wasn't the quickest out of everybody. 

"No. Are you stupid? You got hit by a car. I researched this stuff up and you're lucky, do you know how many amnesia cases there have been? Do you know how many deaths? I am not helping you escape the hospital-" Soeun paused and looked below her; Jongin was kneeling on the floor with a pout draping across his lips, an aura of cuteness and pity surrounded him. "And acting cute will not get me to agree with you escaping." Soeun stormed towards the hospital bed, abandoning the cute puppy in the middle of the room. 

It was now 12:05 and the guard still stood outside Jongin's hospital room, the same nurse walked passed again for the eighth time in the past hour. Soeun's eyes looked up to meet with his, another disapproving sigh made it's way out of her. 

"I told you, it won't work. We've been crouching by this door for over an hour-"

"I've been watching this guard and that nurse for a few weeks, do you know why she has walked passed so much?" He waited for an answer and knowing he wasn't going to receive one continued on with his sentence. "They're in a relationship or something like that, but at 12:10 they always go into the room opposite us, and we have a two-minute time slot until another guard comes." An enthusiastic smile was plastered on Jongin's face, she could only stare at him in confusion.

"I had no idea that you even had a brain, not only that but I had no idea you would even be able to tell the time." Soeun playfully stuck her tongue out and drew back to her position, her legs ached from crouching for so long and she decided to finally sit down properly. Jongin had known how easily she gave up and he had figured out that eventually Soeun would agree to his plan. 

"NOW!" It was half a whisper and half of what sounded like an overly excited dolphin; Jongin grabbed onto her hand and pulled her outside the room. Although it was just a mere few centimetres away from their old position, heavy breathing could be heard from both of them. 

Soeu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter