Minzy's Birthday

What Was Thought to Never Be

Yoon Eun Hye từng ngất xỉu vì I Miss You

 

Eun Hye was surprised that Minzy’s Birthday party was being held at a house. Eun Hye speculated that this was to ensure that no one would be caught by the paparazzi. Having received a text from her brother stating that he was already there, she knew that this was the right location. Eun Hye hit the doorbell, looked into the security camera, and identified herself by saying, “It’s YEH.” The door buzzed and she entered into the house.

Eun Hye stepped in the foyer and was met with modern, sleek, and fashionable décor. Eun Hye wondered who was the owner of this stunning home. She was about to start exploring on her own, when TOP appeared and said, “Hey.”

Eun Hye squealed, “TOP! I missed you so much.”

Top was startled. He was stricken with even more shock when Eun Hye pulled him into a warm embrace. It lasted longer than a friendly hug. For ten seconds he stood there with his hands by his sides while Eun Hye was hugging him as if he had come back from the dead. Constrained mentally and physically, Seungri happened to come to the rescue.

“What’s going on here Noona?” Seungri said.

Eun Hye replied, “It’s just that I haven’t seen TOP in so long. We became such good friends in New York and I missed him.”

Seungri side eyed TOP and said, “Oh really?”

Eun Hye, “Yeah, we hung out the whole time. After we did the photo-shoot…”

Seungri cut in, “Noona, I saw the photo-shoot. You looked amazing!”

Flattered, Eun Hye said, “Thanks”

Seungri went on, “It was so steamy, I’m glad I wasn’t in TOP’s shoes.”

Eun Hye jokingly said, “Well you know TOP can handle it.”

Seungri was puzzled, but still asked, “What else did you guys do?”

Eun Hye floated into her memories and recalled, “Well we visited a museum and saw some amazing artwork like...”

Seungri professed, “I didn’t know that you and TOP were both into art. You should look around the rest of his house. He has a lot of great pieces here.”

Eun Hye turned to face TOP and remarked, “This is your house.”

TOP answered, “Yeah.”

Eun Hye had a wide smile and said, “I knew that we lived in the same neighborhood, but I didn’t know you lived here.”

Top smirked and said, “Well I do.”

Seungri intervened again, “By the way Noona, I really like your shirt.”

Eun Hye divulged, “Good, TOP helped me to pick it out.” Eun Hye’s eyes went back and met TOP’s. Then, Eun Hye gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder and thanked TOP.

Seungri side eyed TOP for the second time, but instead of letting Seungri continue with his overly cheerful banter, TOP redirected the conversation by asking Eun Hye if she wanted a tour. Eun Hye immediately accepted. TOP then led Eun Hye away from Seungri.

As TOP and Eun Hye walked down the hallway, Seungri yelled, “Hyung, give her a good show!” TOP turned around and glared until Seungri vanished from their presence.

TOP then stopped and opened a door. Eun Hye was excited, but then was let down when it quickly revealed itself to be a walk-in closet full of hoodies and sweaters.

Eun Hye looked at TOP like he was crazy.  She wanted to convey the fact that she was displeased because he was showing her a closet. Ignoring Eun Hye, TOP perused the closet and took a long black sweater off the hanger and gave it to Eun Hye. Finally TOP proclaimed, “Eun Hye, I didn’t know that your shirt was actually going to be see-through.”

Eun Hye uttered, “It’s sheer and you said it was a good idea.”

TOP retorted, “It’s not sheer, it’s clear. Did you see Seungri’s face? I was wrong. It wasn’t a good idea.”

Not wanting to fight with what was supposed to be her new gay BFF. Eun Hye turned away from TOP and then proceeded to her blouse. When Eun Hye finished changing and turned back around, TOP was like a deer in the headlights. Looking at TOP’s face, Eun Hye asked, “What?”

TOP shook his head and muttered, “Nothing. I guess it’s not like I haven’t seen you like this before.”

Eun Hye walked up to get closer to TOP and caressed his face while moving a piece of hair off of his forehead. Eun Hye murmured, “You’re so cute. Thanks for the advice about the shirt. Let’s finish the tour.”

TOP attempted to clear his throat, but he still ended up mumbling, “No. I think we should just go downstairs to the party.”

 


The Next Morning

Text from Park Bom to TOP:

Bom: Where is Eun Hye? Ban Seok is looking for her. We just realized that no one has seen Eun Hye since we left your house, and that was before the party moved.

Top: Still here.

Bom: Oh, okay.

Top: Don’t tell Ban Seok.

Bom: Okay.

Top: You’re not going to scold me?

Bom: I’m not worried.

Top: Why not?

Bom: She thinks you are gay.

Top: WHAT?

Bom: hahahaha


Minutes later…

Ring Ring

TOP answered his phone, “Daesung”

Daesung replied, “I can’t believe Eun Hye noona thinks you’re gay. Hyung tell me everything. She is still there right?”

“Well…”

“I mean the last time I saw you, you were sitting in a dark corner drinking wine, while Eun Hye was on the other side of the room with Minzy, CL, Dara, Bom, GD, Taeyang, and I dancing our hearts out...”

“Daesung.”

“Yes, Hyung?”

“Let me tell you what happened.”