The Vixen and the Prowler

What Was Thought to Never Be

As Eun Hye continued to banter with Ji Hwan, a t.v. reporter approached them. He asked a few questions about the drama.

Then, he asked Ji Hwan, "So how have you liked working with the cast thus far?"

Ji Hwan responded, "Everyone has been great.  It is also exciting to work with such an experienced co-star.  Eun Hye is great and she is so good with all of the staff."

Eun Hye was smiling. At the same time, she was thinking winning duh!

The reporter followed-up by asking, "So I hear that there is a love triangle between Yoon Hee, Eun Hye, and you.  So, out of the two, who do you prefer?"

Ji Hwan said, without skipping a beat, "I prefer Yoon Hee looks wise."

In that moment, the Vixen arrived. The reporter turned to Eun Hye, as if he was questioning whether Eun Hye was going to respond to Ji Hwan's preference. Eun Hye smiled sweetly, but in a way that said "You're not going to like what I have to say. So, you may not want to ask." Coming to a point of immediate understanding, the reporter quickly said thank you for taking the time for the interview and ended the interview.

Ji Hwan turned to look at Eun Hye, and said "I think that went well."

With a raised eyebrow Eun Hyn nodded, "If you'll excuse me, I have to go find my manager."

"Oh?"

Eun Hye had mixed feelings; relief, but also a sense of loss. I didn't think Ji Hwan would be that... dense. Not dense as in stupid, but dense as in shallow. I assumed that there was something behind that charming persona, but it seems like he is just like every other guy, a prowler.  Going around attempting to steal the hearts and minds of girls around the world. 

When Eun Hye reached her manager, her manager inquired as to her change in mood.  Eun Hye simply stated, "He's a prowler."  

Manager Moon attempted to hold her laughter within but couldn't.  Eun Hye gave a light-hearted glare in response, "You know that you are going to have to prevent me from hurting him now."

Manager Moon stopped laughing lowering her head and shoulders admitting defeat. Eun Hye continued, "He's so oblivious."

In her know it all way, Manager Moon said, "Well abs do give people a false sense of confidence."

"Indeed, they do."  Then, Eun Hye's mind returned to Top. 

What does Top look like without his shirt? I am pretty sure he looks good shirtless, but I am just not sure. Next time I see him, I am definitely going to do a tummy rub check.  Eun Hye, rubbing someone's stomach is just too hard to play off. There is just no way to incorporate a tummy rub, without the subject saying, "what are you doing?"

A hug with a tight embrace might work better.  At the same time a good hug is like self-sacrifice.  He would get to much action.  I would be way too close to him.  I may get lost in the feeling of warmth and the smell of an expensive fragrance.  My mind might betray me like it has done so many times before when I get inebriated by a warm place that smells dreamy.  

I thought we were over Top, Eun Hye.  Apparently, I am just creating a scheme to make my way back to him. Now I am not only planning to see him, but am also willing sacrifice my bosom to check his abs. Just STOP! 

I mean we are pretty sure Top has a girlfriend. We? I mean I am pretty sure that Top has a girlfriend. Honestly, Eun Hye you're prettier than her. LOL what does that even mean? Nothing. Even if you were prettier than there would still be a "her."  Honestly, I mean really you guys are like even, catch her or me on a bad day.... LOL, stop while you are ahead of yourself.

Key point is if there is a "her" that means that there is no "Eun Hye."  Serious relationships only zone.  Again, I am looking for a mature male specimen.

You know what that means, Eun Hye? Yes, it means no Top, Eun Hye, and "her" love triangle. Just you and the mature male specifmen X...

But, who doesn't want to know about Top's abs. I mean think about who you could tell that information to.  There are plenty of people out there in this world that want to know whether Top has six pack of abs and you, Yoon Eun Hye, would be helping them. It's an expedition for science and humanity. Don't you understand? Alright, alright. I volunteer.

Then, repeat after me, "I, Yoon Eun Hye, am on a mission for all the girls all over the world to find out if Top has abs of steel."

 "I, Yoon Eun Hye, am on a mission for all the girls all over the world to find out if Top has abs of steel."

Eun Hye begins to feel a nudge and someone whispering, "Eun Hye, Eun Hye... Yah, Eunnie."

"Yes, Manager Moon"

"It's time to go.  The press conference will be starting soon. By the way, you know you were mumbling in your sleep again."

"Trying to keep it inside Manager Moon, but sometime I can't help it.  A girl has to dream. Without dreams there is no hope. And a life without hope is not one to live."

"I am assuming you must have been dreaming about something really important then?"

"Yes, I was. Unfortunately, I am unable to share the nature of my daydream.  However, I do have a serious question for you."

"Yeah, Eunnie."

"Have you ever wondered what Top would look like with his shirt off?"

Puzzled, Manager Moon responds, "Well, yeah..."

"I knew it. That settles it."

"Settles what?"

"Oh, nothing." Eun quipped,  "It's time to work. Let me now try to appease the press while you attempt to prevent me from showing my irritation with Ji Hwan." 

Manager Moon grins and says, "I'll do my best."

"Can you hand me my phone?"

Eun Hye to Top@ 12:53 PM: Everything is going well. Call you as soon as I get home. OK?

Buzz Buzz

Top @12:54: Okay. Don't forget.

Eun Hye @12:54: I won't.

So demanding, all the time now. But, guess who is going to find out about those abs... Probably with a tummy rub, as soon as I can figure out how to do it without it being real awkward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A reporter asks Eun Hye, "How do you like working with Ji Hwan?"

Tell the truth Eun Hye, "I think he is an amazing actor. He is so professional. And he is handsome. I really feel as if we feed off each other really well.  Hopefully this will translate to the screen." That was a good. Eun Hye good job.  Eun Hye searched for Manager Moon in the crowd and she gave her nod of approval.

The same reporter followed up with, "Based on the preview it looks like you two really have good chemistry?"

You can do it Eun Hye, "I mean he really is handsome." Eun Hye tilts her head and looks adoringly at Ji Hwan. Ji Hwan once again gives his all too eager smile.  The of Ji Hwan's ego only makes Ji Hwan push out his chest even more. Eun Hye held his gaze as long as she could and then turned her head back to the press. "And, he really is quite a charmer."  This time Ji Hwan is taken aback. He has to cover his mouth to hide his glee.  

Eun Hye smirks, "So, it's really easy to act as if I am falling in love with him."  If they were giving out awards for press conferences, I may have just took won one home today.

Eun Hye then looks out to see Manager Moon.  Manager Moon looked at Eun Hye and started pretending to clap while wiping invisible tears from her eyes. Eun Hye's smile in response fully accentuated her rabbitness. 

The reporter then asked Ji Hwan, "How do like working with Eun Hye?"

Ji Hwan returns the praise, "Yoon Sunbae is cute and talented. What's not to like." Ji Hwan then snuck a peek at Eun Hye.  Eun Hye held her hand over her heart as her head swayed. Ji Hwan returned the favor with a wink.

All kill today Eunnie. All Kill.

Later on, after the Q&A period ended, all of the cast moved from their seats in order to take promotional pictures.  While Ji Hwan and Eun Hye were being photographed, Ji Hwan whispered in Eun Hye's ear, "You were so cute today." 

Eun Hye graciously said, "Thanks, it really is easy to work with you."  Eun Hye continued in her mind, "now, that I know to keep my defenses up because you are out on the prowl."

Things started quite slowly that day, but the press conference wrapped up pretty quickly. Eun Hye was ecstatic because the press conference meant that there would not be a late night shoot and she would have a Ji Hwan break. Eun Hye could go home and lounge while watching the press conference and talking to Top.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Manager Moon dropped off Eun Hye at home. When Eun Hye arrived, she was so excited to change into her loungewear that she rushed into her apartment overlooking the envelope that was slipped under her door.  After Eun Hye took a shower and changed, she spotted the envelope. 

Eun Hye was bemused because her name was the only thing written on the envelope and her name was written in the loveliest handwriting. Unconcerned, Eun Hye said out loud, "So, pretty!" She then opened the envelope up and pulled out a photograph.

Eun Hye was surprised, because It was a photo of her and Top in an embrace at the movie theater.  You couldn't really tell it was them since Eun Hye had on a hoodie and Top had on long sleeves with the star studded hat.  However, Eun Hye knew based on the photo that their fans would be able to figure it out.  Eun Hye began to panic because whoever had taken the photo of Eun Hye and Top knew too.