Relationship Ruiner

What Was Thought to Never Be

choi_seung_hyun_tttop

More Silence. 

'It's really been so long Soo Hyuk...'

'It has.'

Soo Hyuk plopped down on the floor beside me, and said, 'Ooo look at these ones with the tiger print'.  Then, he started roaring.

I started giggling uncontrollably.  Next thing you know I was rolling on the floor amongst the sea of speedos. Then, a bright light came on. 

I stopped rolling. Soo Hyuk was filming me. I yelled, 'Delete it or die!'

Soo Hyuk responded, 'I am saving it for a time when I need it. Let's just say you are indebted to me.'

'You set me up'

'Yes, I did. That's how I hook people in. People put down their guard because I am so good looking.'

'Another one?'

'Another what?'

'Vain egotistical maniac... So, what are you doing here?'

'Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?'

'Top said he was going to cook for me.'

'No, I mean what are you doing in here?'

"Nothing, just looking around. I couldn't help myself.'

'To be honest with you, I would do the same thing. In fact, where should look next?'

But we were interrupted by another buzz.

'I guess we should answer that?'

In agreement, Soo Hyuk and I started walking towards the front door. 

'So, really what are you doing here?'

'What I usually do when Top comes back in town after being gone for an extended period of time. Grill meat and drink wine. In fact, it's so nice of you to join us.'

Perplexed, Eun Hye responded, 'Well you know my presence has been known to be appreciated.'

When we reach the security monitor, I gasped 'Cha Seung F'ing Won. What is this? Did I just roll into beautiful men hour?'

Soo Hyuk said, 'Oh, you think I am beautiful? That's so nice.'  He then proceeded to pat me on the head.

I greeted Cha Seung Won, my ultimate bias, and excused myself from the room. I wandered around and found myself on Top's patio. Then, there it was staring me in the face. What I had worked myself up for. There was the infamous hot tub. I laughed and let out a sigh of relief. Things were going way too fast. In reality, I didn't want them to go that fast.

In that moment, I realized I wasn't ready, because I didn't really know Top at all.  I mean apparently Cha Seung Won is a regular visitor to his house. If I wanted to be in a relationship with Top, then there really was no need to rush things. I decided that I would just wait until he showed up and then say goodbye, so that he could hang out with the guys. Top seriously did look like he needed to relax.

I returned to a crowded living room where the wine was flowing. More beautiful men showed up, but then there were also beautiful women.  Everyone was really laid back and chill, but for me the jealousy was seeping in. Is this what Top returns to every time he's gone for an extended period of time? A bachelor party. 

It took me a little while to realize that almost every girl in the room was attached. I was a little less perturbed. Until I realized that I was not attached to anyone. So, I just sat there by myself while everyone else was doing what couples do when they hang out with other couples. I walked back to the patio and continued to wait for Top, so that I could tell him I was leaving.

I got lost in the stars, as another hour had passed by. When I finally looked at my watch, I realized it was getting late and I still had so many things to do to before the start of the week. I walked back through the living room and grabbed my bag from a sofa. When I turned, around, there was Top looking fresh and chipper and engrossed in a conversation with a modelesque looking girl. He noticed me and I gave him a weak smile. I followed it with a waive and headed towards the door.

He caught up with me outside his gate. I must have been walking really fast because when he reached me he was out of breadth. He said 'I though you left already.'

'No, I was in the hot-tub'

'Really?'

'Yeah, it was really nice. Too bad you couldn't join me.'

'I don't believe you.'

'Well, you're right because I wasn't telling the truth.'

'Why don't you stay?'

'Honestly, I am hungry. Wine and cheese can only stave off hunger for so long."

Top interrupts, 'Well the food is ready now.'

I continue, 'And, I have a lot errands to run. The first script reading for 'Lie to Me' is tomorrow.'

'Oh.'

'Yeah, so I am going to be really busy.'

'So, are you saying that you not going to be able to hang out?'

'Well, I tried to hang out with you today?'

'Don't worry I get it..."

Then, the modelesque girl appeared in Top's doorway and yelled said, 'Sorry to interrupt Seung Hyun, but I can't find the decanters anymore, I looked in cellar and they are not there.'

I could feel a smirk creep onto my face. It was showtime. There was no way I was going down like this. This girl ughhhh, who does she think she is.  I am f'ing, Yoon Eun Hye. When Top returned his gaze to me. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. When I pulled away, he looked shocked. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the girl in the doorway with wide open.

I smiled sweetly and said, "Seen you soon!" Then, I got into my car.  Top was still standing there like a Cheshire cat. He was looking way too confident, so I started playing 2pm's "Hands Up" really loud.  That deflated him a bit. I waved again and sped off.

I love it when a man shows you who he is. I mean he forgot about our date. Then, I find out that he is dating someone else; that girl that was way too familiar with his house. I can't believe I almost fell for that. Almost. 

I was eerily happy. I am pretty sure I just created a bump in that relationship. Serves that two-timer right and I just did her a favor. I am so ready to start 'Lie to Me.'

Eun hye, puts her journal back in its drawer. She takes out her phone from her purse and checks it one last time before going to sleep. Eun hye reads her text messages.

 

3:48 p.m. Top: I'm sorry it is taking me so long. The grocery store I usually go to is out of some of the ingredients. 

4:11 p.m. Top:  Hey, I forgot to tell you some of my friends are supposed to come over. I forgot to cancel. I hope that it's okay?

5:33 p.m. Top: I'm back. Where r u?

5:42 p.m. Top: I guess you left?

8:40 p.m. Top: Thanks for coming. I'm sorry it couldn't be just the two of us. Call me when you want some more of these lips. 

 

From her bed, Eun hye vowed, "Never again!"