Stalk Much?

What Was Thought to Never Be

yoon-eun-hye_1379459246_20130917_YoonEunHye (1)

Eun hye walked into her apartment and announced, "I think that I just need to get a cat. I mean I just don't think I can deal with people anymore."

Filled with disillusionment, she takes a long shower.  Eun Hye is on a mission to spend the rest of the night under the covers reading a book with a candle.  However, she can only keep her emotions inside her head for so long.  And honestly, she didn't have a cat to talk to.  Perplexed and saddened by the lack of the availability of a silent listener, Eun Hye opened the drawer next to her bed and opened her journal.

I mean there are no words. No words that can describe how our reunion was supposed to go but didn't.  Let me just start off by saying I apparently had the nerve to go buy a swimsuit. I spent all of yesterday trying to find a swimsuit that would hide certain bits and reveal others, while at the same time never showing too much. It was one of those one-piece cut out type of things that only other girls would truly appreciate; you know less is more.

Needless to say I was full of confidence. It was 2:00p.m. and my hair and makeup looked great. I was ready with my swimsuit in my bag, just in case I actually had the courage to change into it. When I arrived at Top's house I buzzed at the gate. No answer.

I kept buzzing. Still, no answer. I started looking around and began to wonder if something was wrong. So, I started to call his phone. He didn't answer his phone. I swear I was waiting for about 30 minutes outside his house. 

I actually had to stop and say to myself, I look way too good for someone not to notice me outside the gate of Top's house. I did not bring anything to disguise myself. Pabo.  Someone could just walk right by and recognize me. So after the third phonecall, I was ready to leave. However, I thought, let me just buzz one more time.  Then there was a deep, "Hello?"

"It's YEH." There was another buzz and I let myself in. When I saw Top in his doorway, he looked exhausted.  I felt sorry. Not that sorry though because he just let me stand in front of his house for thirty minutes like prey to papparazi.  I think he knew that I was annoyed.

Top with his puppydog face told me that he didn't have time to prepare food.  He must have seen the disappointment in my face because he followed up with saying he didn't call our date off because he still wanted to see me. I had to admit it was sort of sweet, but only sort of. I had been thinking about grilled meat all day. 

All day I was like 'Grilled meat, swim suit. Swim suit, grilled meat. Grilled meat , swim suit.' Note that translated into I can't eat until after I get to Top's house. Ugh the torture, but you know you can't show it for the sake of cuteness. It was not time to reveal how grumpy I get when I am hungry. So I just said, 'Well, it's okay?'

My face must have betrayed me because he said he was just going to pop out to get some groceries. So, there I was in Top's house all by myself. I tried my best not to explore, but I felt like it. I really felt like it. It was calling me to the point that I couldn't resist. I was born to explore. Let me just make a note to myself, never leave someone alone in my apartment. 

Anyways, so there I was, the place where I normally start off. You know the place where you can most easily find out whether the person you're seeing is crazy. That's right, the medicine cabinet.  The medicine cabinet was clear.  Whew, that was a major relief.  Next up the closet, not just anything in the closet. That's right, the boxes in the closet. 

And there it was. A bright gold box behind a row of clothes... but then I was distracted by a drawer full of speedos. I had to put the gold box on hold because it could wait right???? So there I was pulling out speedos left and right. I mean I did not know that they came in so many colors. I mean I literally had 30 speedos spread across the floor of his closet. It was only at that point that I decided my swimsuit was not coming out.

Then, I heard footsteps. 

Creepy. 

Then, I heard a man say 'Top?' Less creepy, but still it is not my name. So, I did not know how to respond.

Then, the closet door was pulled open...

'Soo Hyuk?'

'Eun Hye?'

'Why do you have a key to Top's house?'

'What is on the ground? Stalk much?' 

 

 

 

Silence

Soo Hyuk, then said 'You look great though.'

Me, 'Um, thanks.'