Do Not Bring a Bikini

What Was Thought to Never Be

#TOP #choiseunghyun @iloveyoubabyimnotamonster #bigbang #korean #hero #kekeke #kpop #famous

 

Ban Seok grogs, “Why are you calling me so early?”

Eun Hye shouts, “I knew you would be up!”

“Heh?”

“Very important question…”

“Noona, what is it?”

“Let’s say I wanted to go to a Big Bang concert. How do I do it?”

“You just go.”

“I mean what if I don’t want to be seen.”

“You don’t go. Or ask for backstage tickets.”

“What about going to a concert in Japan?”

“Well you could go, but you will probably get caught.”

"Ohhh."

“Why are you up so early?”

Can’t tell him I have been up all night online stalking. “Ehh just reading scripts. I forgot how busy I was.  Have to go. Love you!” Click

Well I guess the trip to Japan plan is over. It’s okay. He’ll be back within a week.  I will just wait here patiently. Possibly thinking about getting a cute swimsuit, but probably will not… Did I just talk about waiting for him. I promised myself that I would never wait for a guy again, and now I am here waiting… Live your life Eun Hye. Live.

I am definitely going to do “Lie to Me.” Nothing will distract me from this impending crush/heartbreak/love like doing a project. And Kang Ji Hwan has already signed on.

All of this sounds so very promising. I like Kang Ji Hwan. He’s cute and always gives me good feels. Ooo let’s look up Kang Ji Hwan… immediate pictures of six-pack. Ahh, I am already distracted. I can’t look at these pictures too long or else it’s going to be really awkward on set. But, I am so ready for this drama!

Eun Hye falls asleep in front of her computer with her head on her desk. Hearing the vibration of the phone she attempts to wake up and enter her code to see her latest text message. After several failed attempts she gives up, and drags herself over to bed. “Text messages can wait, I am in the middle of my date with Ji Hwan,” she said.

____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Top is perplexed. It’s the first time Eun Hye has not promptly responded to his text.

9:00 am, Top: Good Morning!

10:00 am, Top: Good Morning?

11:00am, Top: I guess you are busy? Have a great day!

Top’s frustration began to show on his face and in practice. He was no longer interested in rehearsals and stopped his Bingu dances, which he usually provided to lighten the mood. No one was lifted. Instead, Big Bang was tired. G-dragon tried to change the atmosphere, by asking Top what was wrong, but Top just let his question go unanswered.

It’s not really a big deal. Maybe she is just busy. It’s just a text message. Don’t let it ruin your day. We are not even together. Many other fish in the sea.

Just then G-dragon yells, “Let’s take a picture to commemorate this moment?”

The whole production team gathered round and Top gave his best James Dean. After the flash, Top said, “You should put that on Instagram.”

She’ll definitely miss me now. All of a sudden Top felt great, he knew Eun Hye would see that picture and fall in line just like all of the other women.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back in Seoul

Eun hye had commenced her ritual rolling. She finally was awake enough to get to her phone. She unlocked her phone and saw Top’s text.

4:00 pm, Eun Hye to Top: Hey! Good afternoon? Just saw your text. Sorry, I did not catch you earlier. Have a great day!

Top: Thanks.

Eun Hye started her day by going through her daily bible verse, her email, and her entertainment news. And there, right at the front, was a picture of Top. Well, Top and Big Bang. Well, Eun Hye was paying particular attention to Top and the dancer standing very close to Top. Eun Hye believed Top looked too happy. Additionally, he looked too dashing.

This is exactly why I don’t like good looking guys. Too much trouble. Thank God I will be starting this drama. He gets no more text messages.

The problem was that Top no longer felt like sending text messages either. In fact, there had been a standstill until the day before Top was set to return. As Eun Hye’s jealously waned, Eun Hye began to ponder whether she said or did anything wrong. She surmised that she didn’t, so she let it be. That was until she started making plans on the day he was set to return.

Friday at 10:00 am, Eun Hye: Hello?

10:54 am, Eun Hye: Seung Hyun

Alas, Eun Hye results to making a phonecall.

Seeing that Eun Hye is calling him, Top immediately picks up, “Eun Hye?”

“Seung hyun are you alright?”

Top smiling from ear to ear, because he heard the concern in Eun Hye’s voice, “Of course. Are you?”

For the first time in her life, Eun Hye put herself on the line, “I’m fine. I was just wondering if you… if we we’re still going hang out when you come back?”

“Of course.” Not wanting to give Eun Hye any inkling that he had been mad at her the last couple of days, Top quickly continued, “Sorry. I’ve been really busy.”

Relieved that Top did not forget about her, Eun Hye replied, “No big deal. I figured you were busy. I totally understand.”

“I should be ready around 3:00. Is that okay for you?”

“That’s fine”

Top begins to let the words creep out, but he secretly doesn’t want them to. “You don’t have to bring a bikini.”

Eun Hye sighs, “That’s a relief.”

Silence.

Trying to avoid the awkward moment Eun Hye says, “I know you are busy, so see you tomorrow.”

“Alright. See you then.”

Eun Hye saturates on Top’s statement, You don’t have to wear a bikini.”

Does that mean no swimming, one piece, or skinny-dipping? I am not sure I even know how to go out on dates anymore.