Fan Girl Mode

What Was Thought to Never Be

HYUN BIN Y YOON EUN HYE - MUNDO FAMA (12)

 

Top whispers into Eun Hye’s ear, “I missed you.”

“Seung hyun, I just saw you yesterday.”

“Way to ruin the moment.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Let’s just finish watching the movie.”

As the lights come up so do does Top’s hood. Staring at Eun Hye, Top asks, “Whose hat is that?”

“Mine”

“No, it’s way to big for your head.”

“Are you jealous?”

“No, but I know you are not the type to wear another lover’s clothes to our first date.”

“First date?”

“Yeah. We should take a selca.”  Top whips out his phone.

“Aren’t you afraid someone might discover the photos on your phone?”

“I have two phones. It’s okay.”

“You’ve done this before?”

“Are you jealous?” Without waiting for a response, Top states, “I think it would be better, if I wore the hat and you wore the hoodie.”

After checking to make sure everyone else left the theater. Top took the hat and Eun Hye put on the hoodie. Top and Eun Hye took a selca. Top’s face was clearly visible under the black and white hat with stars and Eun Hye’s face was barely visible, like a groundhog that wasn’t sure about spring.

They both stood up and began to pack up their belongings. As Eun Hye began to walk out, Top slowed her down by giving her a back hug. Eun Hye coalesced at first, but then turned around for a real hug resting her head on his chest.

Eun Hye murmured, “I had fun.”

Top replied, “Me too.”

Knowing that people would be coming soon, Top took Eun Hye to an exit at the back of theater, which led directly to the parking garage. Top waited near the entrance of the garage as he watched Eun Hye get into her car to drive home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Eunhye arrived home, she saw a text message from Top.

Top: Did you make it home safely?

Eun Hye: Sure did. Had a great time!

Top: When are we going to have more fun?

Eun Hye: I don’t know. I know that you are on tour.

Top: Yeah, but I can make time.

Eun Hye: But, I am in the middle of picking out my next project right now. I have to sit at home and read scripts.

Top: Well you can come over and I will help you read scripts after we come back from Japan.

Eun Hye: Sounds good.

It’s like I cannot say no to him. Ugh!

Top: Bring your swim suit.

Eun Hye: ????

Top: I am going to grill meat.

Eun Hye: Yum!

Top: Have some wine?

Eun Hye: Yeah!

Top: And sit in my hot tub

Eun Hye: Probably not :(

Top: It’s what I normally do after I come back from tour to relax.

Eun Hye: Excuses, excuses. When are you leaving?

Top: Tomorrow

Eun Hye: Have a safe trip

Top: I promise

Eun Hye: ;)

What have I gotten myself into? I feel like a middle-schooler. I am going to go roll on my bed, on the floor, and everywhere else. I have to get this excitement out of me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day at the House Company offices

President, “Eun hye, I think that I found a script that you may like.”

Eun Hye, “Really?”

“Yeah, it’s about a girl who is a civil servant and builds her career around her crush. However, her crush gets married to her ex-best friend. Later, when she sees her ex-best friend, she pretends that she is engaged to a hotel chaebol.”

“That sounds hilarious. I will take a look at it.”

Manager Moon takes the script and puts it into a box for Eun Hye to take home.

President, points to the TV screen in his office, where an airport fashion segment is on the news. “Eun hye, I can’t believe you told me to take off that baseball cap yesterday. Today, Top is wearing it in the airport. Manager Moon, tell everyone I am trendsetter... Look, the top star on the right is crooked just like mine. I though that it was a defect, but they must all come like that.”

Eun Hye smiled, “Yeah, that is a weird design.”

President, “Can you give me my hat back?”

Eun hye, “Maybe in two weeks,”

“Two weeks?”

Calmly, Eun Hye said, “I thought the crooked star was weird, so I sent it off to have it fixed.”

“But now, the star has to remain crooked.”

“I’ll see what I can do, but I already sent it off.”

“Fine, just make sure the star remains crooked.”

Manager Moon interjects with a sly smile, “So nice of you to send President’s hat off to get fixed. Especially, when I usually take care of that sort of stuff for you.”

Eun Hye with her best fake smile exclaims, “ Didn’t want to trouble you. And as you know, I’m a sweet girl. You should expect nothing less.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two things happened over those two weeks. First, Eun Hye decided she really liked the civil-servant/hotel chaebol drama, Lie to Me. Second, Eun Hye and Top started texting everyday.

It would usually start with a “good morning” and end with a “good night.” Occasionally, there was a “can’t wait to see you!” Those were the moments when Eun Hye’s mind began to daydream even more than usual. Eun Hye started to miss Top. As a result, she turned to online stalking.

I mean he’s already doing it, so I guess it’s fair. First ex-girlfriends. I remember it used to be easy to find out something from a fandom, because there were fewer fan pages. Now, there are a ton of results for everything. Top’s pages are mostly pictures of Top. Mostly with his shirt on… well that is disappointing. Ooo Top’s ex-girlfriend is cute. And she was older then him. I hope he does not have some type of cougar complex. Am I cougar? 3 years is not a lot until I think about high school. Ugh, put it out of my mind. Well she seemed nice. Aww, it sounds like he cared for her. So that’s… nice?

Second, find picture of Top’s body? None found. I guess I saw everything I was going to see at our photo shoot. Hmm hot tub means I get to see him with his shirt off. I should search Top swimming. Agh, just found out Top wears speedos. Hot tub too much, too much. As much, as I would like to see shirtless Top, I do not want to see him in a speedo.

Third, concert videos. I am not really sure how he can stand on stage and just sweat like that. The man really needs to wear less clothes on stage, although, he always looks cool. Omo, when he performs “Act Like Nothing’s Wrong,” it’s sad but super hot. I can’t believe I have been watching videos for three hours. They’re mesmerizing.

Man I really want one of these light sticks. I have to figure out how to join the fanclub, so that I can get a light stick. Calling someone in YG would be awkward.... I guess I need to find Han Ga In’s number.

Boooooo! Now, I really want to go to a Big Bang concert. Should I go to Japan? Even, if I get discovered, the fans probably won’t tell. Right? Not a good idea. Just to make sure, I should ask Ban Seok.