Mayonnaise and friends

Heart Connection

Your POV

The next day, I was riding the train to school, luckily I was the only passenger, but then..."What are you doing here? I thought we had an agreement?" "Yeah we did, I promised that I won't talk to you again while you're taking your classes" Baekhyun answered me with a bright smile. ARGHHH!! great! he better keep his word! "Fine!!, but promise me that you won't EVER talk to me in class, clear?" I said with a serious face. "Crystal!" he said while grinning like an idiot. "You sure slept well last night" he said. "you were staring at me?" I questioned him, "Hmmm.....maybe" he glanced at me with his mischievious smile. I ignored his smile "wait, do you even sleep?" I looked at him with my curious eyes. "hmm well, I CAN but it isn't really needed since I don't really get tired"  he answered me with his usual smile. "Ohhhhhh!!" I said amusedly. He just chuckled at how amused I was. "You sure ask lots of questions about me" "well, It's not like you can ask questions about me, since YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!! I clearly emphasized the last statement. "Yeah, you're right" Baekhyun said while showing his angelic smile. "But you know? the fact that you ask lots of questions about me can only mean one thing.." "what?" I asked him curiously. 

"You're interested in me" he said while gazing into my eyes.

I was speechless. I didn't know how to respond to what he said. which 'interest' does he mean? I AM interested in knowing more of his abilities or something, but not THAT other kind of 'interested'. It then became quiet for a couple of seconds. "Why did you sudddenly became quiet?" he asked me suddenly. I was startled with his sudden question,I gasped and answered                                                                                                                           "I-IAMINTERESTEDINYOUBUTNOTTHEKINDTHATILIKEYOUBUTIDOBUTNOTINTHATWAYARGHHHH!!!" He watched as he saw my words collapsing. 

He loudly laughed at me "What are you talking about? what I mean was, you wanted to know more about me" He chuckled as he finished his sentence. "Th-Then why did you gaze at me?" "What gaze? I was just looking at you". As he finished explaining, You can feel your cheeks becoming red. The train then suddenly stopped, meaning that we have arrived at our stop. The doors then opened, signaling that it is okay to go now. "C-Come on! let's go!" I told baekhyun who was still smiling at me.

After we arrived at school, Baekhyun just followed me and stayed quiet, just like he promised. As usual, no one talked to me as if I was invisible. I can also hear a few girls gossiping and then they suddenly mentioned my name. They were talking about how extremely quiet and weird I was. They also talked about my 'air' friend while laughing. I just sighed and ignored them, I don't really have any business with them. As our professor entered the class, everybody went to their proper seats. We then greeted the professor. Afterwards, he continued our lesson from yesterday. Somehow, we had a peaceful lecture without Baekhyun asking me if I need any help. I then took a glance at Baekhyun who was staring outside by the window, located near our professor's table. Ofcourse, our professor can't see him and so can't the rest of the class The class ended and it's time for our break time.

I was about to eat my sandwich when.. "Hey Hanna, what are you eating there?" "B-Baekhyun!" I suddenly said. The rest of the class were staring at me. Some were laughing, some were talking to each other while staring at me, and some just ignored me. "b-baekhyun" I softly whispered, "Why are you talking to me? what about our deal?" I whispered at him carefully. "Our deal was for me not to talk to you DURING class, but it's break time now, right? he said as if he's innocent. Aish! this guy is really mischievious!

"Anyway, answer my question, Hanna!" "Um, well, I think it's some kind of sandwich or something" I answered unsurely. "try to open it" he ordered me, "Sheesh! fine" I then opened it, revealing strips of chicken, lettuce, two slices of tomatoes, and mayonnaise. "I knew it! there's mayonnaise on it. Hanna, you're allergic to mayonnaise, you can't eat that" he said worriedly. "you really DO know eveyrhting about me" I said to him while I lightly chuckled. "So, Hanna" "yes?" "Aren't you getting tired of talking to your "air" friend?" he asked, "What do you mean?" I asked as if i don't know what he meant, "I mean, can't you make friends other than me?" he added, "NO" i straightly answered with a slightly annoyed tone. "But why? aren't you lonely by yourself? I can't always stay here and be your friend, Hanna. Who knows, maybe i'm gonna go sooner than expected. You may regain back your memories after I dissapear, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't have other freinds than me!" He said with a serious and worried expression. I was shocked at what he said and can't find words to comprehend on what am I supposed to answer, But most of all, his last statement sadened me.

It is true. Without Baekhyun, i'm just alone with no friends to be with.

"well, I-It's just that.....I don't know how to approach them. Even before I met you, they've been treating me very cold. They won't even talk to me.." I said with a sad expression. "Well, That's because YOU don't talk to them!" "I want to, but I can't find the words to say whenever I meet them or something" I explained "Then don't worry about it! I have your back. I will think of ways on how you can gain friends!" Baekhyun said with a very bright smile. "

"Wh-What? But Baekhyun!" 

"No Buts!, I promised your parents that I would make you happy and that's what I'm going to do!" he then let out a very wide grin.

"Though I have a very bad feeling about this..... o-okay then..." I unsurely said

"You can count on me!" He then proudly said. As he said that, the school bell then rings, signalling that break time's over. Each and everyone  of us is now seated on our proper seats.

Oh boy! will Baekhyun's plan really work? I have  bad feeling about this..

 

Baekhyun's POV

I'll gurantee that you'll be happy even without me, Hanna!