Her prince charming

Heart Connection

After Luhan sunbaenim and I left the building, we decided to hang out in a cafe nearby since it was still quite early. We entered the cafe and looked around for available seats. We then decided to seat nearby the window. Luhan sunbaenim asked my order so he can get it for me. I looked at the selection available and finally chose the mocha capuccino. Luhan sunbaenim nodded as he went to the counter to order. I sat as I try to make myself comfortable. Surprisingly, these chairs are actually comfy once you sat on them!. Should I get something for Baekhyun before I go home? hmmm.....well, Its given that he doesn't eat so it can't be food. I then thought hard on what to bring back for Baekhyun. Suddenly, I remembered that there was another hat  similar to what Luhan sunbaenim bought for me in the hat store. AHA! the matching dog hat in the store! hehe, Baekhyun's totally gonna love it! wait...should I give him the brown or the white? ... I suddenly snapped out of it, wait...Why the heck should I bring something back for him? AISH! i've been thinking alot about Baekhyun since this morning! is it because I feel guilty for leaving him alone in the house?! hmmm... As I was lost in my thoughts, sunbenim had already arrived with our orders. "Here" he smiled while handing me my mocha capuccino. I noticed him placing a plate of strawberry cake near me. "Um...sunbaenim? what's this for?" I asked, "It's for you! I'm sure you'll like it. their cakes here are delicious!" he said while stuffing his mouth with the same strawberry cake he ordered for himself. I then giggled at how cute and funny he looks with his mouth full of cake. He brightly smiled at me with his cheeks still puffed. he then took the fork beside my cake while scooping a bit from it. "Ah~" he said while placing the fork , full of cake, infront of me. "Ah!~" he then repeated. AISH! why does he have to be so cute while doing that?! I couldn't resist and gave up. I opened my mouth to eat some cake on the fork he was offering. He then smiled at me and asked "Is it good?". "Mmm!" I said while my mouth has still some cake in it. He then chuckled. We then continued to eat in silence.

"I'm surprised that your parents allowed you to go on a 'date' with me." He smiled. "O-Oh....I'm currently living with my aunt and uncle." "Really? where are your parents?" he asked with curiosity. "They are...um.... kind of in heaven now.." I said while I lightly laughed it off. "O-Oh! i'm very sorry to hear that." he said with a very sincere expression. "No, it's okay! I don't really even remember them" I said with a sad smile. "Eh? why?" "We were actually involved in an accident together. Unfortunately, I was the only one who survived. We were about to go to the hospital that time for my heart operation but suddenly....it happened... I DID survived, but...." I paused for a while. "But?.." sunbaenim asked curiously. "I....I actually gained amnesia...so yeah, I can't remember anything from my past. Auntie and uncle then decided to get me away from that area, incase I developed a trauma.". Luhan sunbae suddenly sadened by what I said. His expression somehow shows that he was really hurting inside. "Don't.....Don't you think that.. there is a person waiting.....and looking for you?" he asked sadly. "Umm.... Auntie said that I have no other relatives living in our area before." I paused, "But..they don't know anything about my past 'friends', so maybe someone may be missing me or something." I lightly smiled. "Your story...somehow resembles mine. But in a different perspective." he said while smiling. "Your story?" "Yup! my life isn't perfect like a fairytale with rainbows and flowers everywhere! Like every person, I also have a story to tell. Like every person, my life is also full of imperfections...It all started when I was still in China. Ever since I was a child, my heart has always been frail and weak. I'd go to the hospital atleast twice a week. My parents have always been worrywarths! They'd rush me to the hospital, once they knew that I felt uncomfortable. Since i was already a 'regular' in the hospital, I pretty much knew all the confined people. And there I met She Ri, the only girl I loved... She Ri is confined in the hospital because of some kind of brain disease.She is a very cheerful and kind girl.  We would always play and talk to each other whenever I come to the hospital. We became close since then. We both somehow grew up together in the hospital, and at the same time, we both grew to love each other. One day, I finally had the courage to ask her if she could be my girlfriend. She was shocked and at the same time happy. She gladly said yes and became my girlfriend. After a month or so, She Ri accidentally fell down the stairs as she was supposed to meet me outside. Devastated, I hurriedly carried her unconcious self to the ER. After a week, the doctor said that she was okay and I was allowed to visit her. But there was one problem..." He paused, "She Ri didn't remember me. The doctor said that the accident triggered something in her brain, causing her to lose some memories. It seems that she lost her memories from when she first met me until the day she fell. Without informing me, her parents had already sent her here in South Korea, according to the nurse. I then followed her and went to South Korea as well. Everyday, I'd search for her, hopeing that I'd one day see her again. I had already went throughout the whole South Korea, but unfortunately, I haven't found her. Until....Last month..." "Last month? what happened?" I asked full of curiosity. "I went to Busan once again, in hopes that I'd find her. I searched there for three days straight, but it was useless! she was nowhere to be found.... I went to a restaurant to eat, when a sudden commotion happened. All the people were huddled in a big circle surrounding a couple. The guy was kneeling infront of the girl with a ring in his hand. He then proposed to the girl...and she said yes." he continued with teary eyes. "Then?" 

"The girl......is She Ri.." 

I was shocked and, surprisingly, depressed by his story. Sunbaenim really loved She Ri. He was faithful to her from the very beginning until the sad end. I somehow wished that She Ri should've chosen sunbaenim instead. Even though I love sunbaenim,....I can't ever replace the love he has for She Ri, He truly is the prince charming anyone would wish for...

Sunbaenim couldn't continue his story anymore for his tears are already shedding on his face. He tried to hide it from me by putting on his hood. He then covered his face with both of his hands, as he shed all the tears he couldn't shed when he saw She Ri accepting the proposal of the other guy. I got out of my seat and went beside him. Without me realizing it, I already hugged sunbaenim as he continued to cry silently on my shoulders. I only patted his head to comfort him because sadly, that's the only thing I could do for him. As I was still hugging him, he uttered a few words to me.

"I'm sorry, Hanna......for being like this infront of you. You're actually the first person whom I told my story to. So...Thanks..." He said with a very soft and gentle voice. I could feel that he was showing a little smile.

"It's okay, sunbaenim..... and also...Thanks, for telling me your story....and for showing me how you truly feel." I said as I hugged him a bit tighter. 

As the sky got darker, I bid goodbye to sunbaenim while showing him a reassuring smile. He then asked me if I could visit him next week in his house because his brother is coming to visit him. Without any other choice, I nodded and promised to come. He waved at me as his last goodbye so I waved at him as well. But before I went home, I dropped by at the same hat store we went to and bought the hat for Baekhyun

When I finally arrived home, I saw Baekhyun reading one of my drama novels and surprising, he's tearing up when I arrived! Baekhyun noticed me as I laughed loudly at him. "YAH! why do you have to enter at a bad timing!" he shouted as he hurriedly brushed away the tears in his eyes. "Here!" I threw the hat at him, "A gift so you wouldn't be so angry." i said while flashing a wide smile. He then grinned at me and wore it. It surprisingly looks good on him! I mean, TOO GOOD!! He's now the cutest being I have ever seen~! "So what did you do today?" He asked, "Meh! nothing much!" I lied. "Hmm, ok then" he then continued reading.

"Baekhyun..." I called his attention.

"Yes?" he turned and smiled at me.

"Do you...think that I'm forgetting someone special?.....Do you think that there is someone I love....who's looking and waiting for me to remember them?.." I asked while looking bck at what sunbaenim told me earlier.

Baekhyun's cheerful smile suddenly turned into somewhat a sad smile. He then looked away and said..

"What are you saying? Why suddenly ask?....anyway just wash up and go to sleep now. It's getting late"

"Hmm, ok" I said as I went to the bathroom, carrying my towel.

I guess I can't really know if someone is waiting for me, until I get my memories back! But I wonder......

Is there someone I love looking for me, just like Luhan sunbaenim?...