Ferris wheel of emotions

Heart Connection

Days had pass and finally, It's weekends!

I was sleeping like a log in my bed when I was woken up by my alarm clock. When I tried to sit down on my bed, I can feel like my head is spinning arounnd. It seems like I wasn't used in waking up on weekends. when I finally opened my eyes, I saw Baekhyun staring right in front of me. We were literally about an inch away from each other. I gasped and shouted "Baekhyun?" in front of him. "Woah! don't shout at me like that! I feel like my eardrums are gonna break!" he then gave me his angelic smile. "O-Oh! i'm sorry. You just really surprised me." I explained to him. He just smiled and said "Are you sure you don't want to get up? you'll be late, you know?". "Oh shoot!" I hurriedly got up, brought my towel and some clothes with me in the bathroom, and shut the door close. "This girl is hopeless!" Baekhyun sighed. "I guess it just means that I need to look out for her more" he smiled as he tried to fix my bed intact.

An hour has passed, and it seems like i'm ready to go. I carefully brushed my silky brown hair, from the very top until its very tips. I then put a little clip on my hair to match my purple dress. I observed myself and looked for any imperfections. I smiled, now that everythings perfect!  Finally!

"let's go?"I said to baekhyun while smiling widely. He looked a me confused, "Me?" he asked, 'Is there any other guardian here?" I asked jokingly. He just smiled as he accompanied me. We walked down stairs and I said goodbye to my aunt and uncle. I opened the door with much glee.

We arrived at our meeting place. It was in some kind of famous cafe in the city. The place is packed with so much people. I guess it really IS famous. Baekhyun and I searched the place, looking for Mari and our class rep. "Hey, isn't that Mari?" Baekhyun said while pointing at Mari waving at us. We came closer to them. "You arrived fast Hanna! Kai and I was just about to order something"  Mari said with a very big smile. "Thank goodness! I thought that we were late." I said in relief. "We? you brought someone with you?" she asked me confusedly. "O-Oh! no. I was just mistaken" I explained to them. Oh right! I AM the only one who can see Baekhyun. I then glanced at Baekhyun who was smiling like an idiot.

"Sit down!" She offered me. I gladly sat down beside her. I saw Baekhyun sitting down beside class rep. well, it's not like they could see him anyway."So Hanna, this is my 'friend' aka soccer captain, aka Mr. class rep." she jokingly stated. "Oh stop it, Mari!  Hi, i'm Kim Jong In. But please, call me Kai! It's nice to finally meet you Hanna." he said. I was shocked at how polite and kind he was. I've always thought that he was some kind of cold guy but he isn't. "U-Uh hi! it's nice to meet you too, umm Kai!" I shyly smiled. Our orders came and we happily drank our coffee. "You really are kind, Hanna!" he chuckled, "I don't even know where are the rumors coming from. "See! I told you she's kind! right, Hanna?" she jokingly asked. I just shyly smiled because of embarrasment. They just smiled at me and continued to drink. "Um may I ask? why are you always missing during break time, kai? I asked him, "Oh! that's because the student council has been busy recently, so I was  needed to attend" he smiled, "Though i'm guessing that I won't be that much busy next week onwards. We pretty much solved the problems" he stated. "Good to hear that! I'm guesing that we'll be able to hang out more now. Right, Hanna?" she asked with a bright smile. They both looked at me with warm smiles on thier faces. I was very touched and overwhelmed by what they said. I couldn't find words to express my happiness. I just nodded and smiled at what she said. I still can't believe that I now have a very nice pair of friends. I then saw Baekhyun smiling at me happily. I couldn't wish for more, than this. I feel so happy that all my friends are gathered around me. I feel like i'm the happiest girl in the world.

Once we finished drinking our coffees, we went and strolled outside. We then dropped by a mall. We shopped for random stuff we liked.Kai was looking for new soccer equipments, since he's the captain of the soccer team. Mari looked through lots of trendy stores and shopped for lots of tops and dresses. It seems like Mari really do love shopping. It's as if she had already memorized every inch of the mall. Of course, I also scanned for stuff that I would like. Baekhyun kept bugging me that we should go to the stuffed toys area. Luckily enough, my new friends were kind enough to accompany us. When we rrived at the stuffed toys section, my eyes widened and I was just standing there in awe 'cause of the cute stuff toys. They were all so cute and cudly that I want to buy them all. I didn't even know that I loved stuffed toys THIS much. As usual, there goes Baekhyun with the I-know-everything-about-you act. Though I hate to admit it, he DOES know everything about me, or atleast most of it. I then decided to buy the big fluffy bunny and the cute small panguin, just to put on my side table. Mari and Kai looked at me with amusement. They told that they have never met someone so passionate about stuffed toys. They just laughed at me, I then laughed too. We browsed at more shops then decided to go to a small amusement park.

When we arrived, what caught our eyes was the gigantic roller coaster. "Hey, guys! let's ride that!" Mari said with excitement. Kai and I just nodded in agreement. The four of us rode the roller coaster. Lucky for Baekhyun, he didn't have to pay anything to ride the roller coaster. When it finally started, we were full of excitement and thrill. As it went faster, I can clearly hear Mari's loud screams. "HELP ME!! I"M GONNA DIE!!" she shouted loudly with small tears coming out of her eyes. Kai and Baekhyun bore a blank expression the whole time. I was only smiling but in the inside, i'm screaming hard. When we finally got off the roller coaster, Mari cried for about a couple of minutes. According to kai, this is her first time riding a roller coaster. Kai and I tried to cheer her up, while Baekhyun was actually secretly laughing. After she finished crying, she was back to her normal lively self. We then decided to ride slower rides this time. We agreed to ride the carousel. Though it was a bit embarassing, it seems that Mari is really enjoying herself so Kai and I really didn't mind. Beside me was Baekhyun riding the white horse. He was talking about how he really loves the white horse he was riding. I tried not to laugh at what he's saying, I think I could say that I succeeded on doing that. After the carousel, we then rode the bump cars and other rides found in the amusement park. We truly did have fun.

It was getting darker by the minute, so we decided to go for one last ride. "Hey, what about the ferris wheel? i'm pretty sure the view's pretty nice at this time" Kai suggested. We both agreed. The three of us then rode the ferris wheel. We were amazed by the night's beautiful view. It was indeed breath-taking. The illuminating lights totally captivates the view. "This sure is nice huh!" Kai said in awe. "Yeah, It is beautiful." I said. "Let's all come here again together some time. Just the three of us together. " Mari said. I was so happy by what she said to us. I was so happy that I didn't notice that a string of tears came out of my eye. The both of them looked at me surprised. Baekhyun was just staring at me with a warm smile. "Wh-What's wrong, Hanna?" Kai asked me worriedly. "Does something hurt or do you want something?" Mari asked me in panic. "No guys, i'm okay. I'm just so happy at this moment." I said while tears continue to flow down. They lightly chuckled at me, including Baekhyun! Then they just warmly smiled at me. Mari came closer to me and hugged me. With her hug, I can no longer control my feelings. I realized that my tears weren't only full of joy, It was also the tears that I wasn't able to shed when I was feeling deppressed when they're treating me coldly. These tears was shed because of my relief that I finally have someone who'd care about me, my friends. 

"It's okay now, Hanna. We're here now" Mari hugged me tighter. I could feel her warmth and care for me with just one hug. I then cried harder. "Thank you..." I said softly, as I just rest in her arms.