Baekhyun over flowers

Heart Connection

"Here we are!" i said to Baekhyun who seems to be amused at the house. "So this is where you live now..." he said while staring at it in awe. "It's pretty big, isn't it?" Well, i kind of expected his reaction would be like that, i mean, i was shocked when i first saw it too. Well it's only logical for my aunt and uncle to have a house like that because they ARE well known surgeons here in Seoul. 

"come in" i said while opening the gigantic gate. He just nodded and followed me like a lost lamb. When we entered, I was greeted by my auntie with great pleasure, while i just smile and nodded in response. "Do you want to eat, my dear? I was right about to eat and it seems like your uncle has a very important appointment he couldn't miss, he may come back late. Would you mind having dinner with me?" she said to me with a very caring tune. "ummm.." i started to think wether to eat or not while stealing a glance from Baekhyun. I mean, who knows where he'll be wandering around while i was eating! I can't just tell my aunt that my "air" friend is wandering around this gigantic house and i need to find him! "I-I am not hungry, auntie." That was obviously a lie, my stomach's growling! "well, okay then. I'll just let the maids bring you food upstairs, just incase you change your mind" She smiled at me with a caring face. At that time, I thought to myself, She's an angel sent from above!.

While Baekhyun and I was heading upstairs into my room, he's still has his jaw dropped while observing the expensive decorations and vases found in my aunt's house, or should i say 'mansion'. "So this is my room" I told him, "wow, you're room is pretty big too!" he said gleefully. I let out a sigh as i watch him going to every inch of my room. "Okay, enough about my room. Tell me more about yourself and how you came here or something?" I asked him curiously. "What is there to know about me?" He asked me cluelessly. "i mean, it's not like you just approved easily to become the guardian of this 18 year old girl who've lost her memories and who knows if she'll ever regain them back!" 

"yes, yes i did" He stared at me with his straight face"

"wh-whut da- ughh never mind. anyways, since you're a ghost or something like that, can you touch or carry objects?"

"I can touch and carry objects but not any living things" He answered. "So, that means you can't touch me?" I asked him seriously.

He came close to me and extended his arm right through my face. "WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!!!" I gasped while looking at his hand that just went through my face. "Okay, I believe you now, so don't do that ever again!" I said to him with a creeped out face.He nodded in agreement and smiled like an angel, he's unbelievebly handsome. WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING? I blushed with a dark shade of pink. He just smirked at me, as if he knew what i was thinking.

"Ehem! So next question, am I really the only one who can see you?" "yes" he said while nodding. "Even though you see me like i'm a normal person, I'm actually just your air friend whom you're talking to, in the other's perspective" he then smiled at me with innocence. Gosh! this guy loves smiling, doesn't he?

A sudden knock was heard on the door. " Ms. Hanna, I'll just leave your dinner in front of your doorstep, if you don't mind" judging from the voice and how she reffers me as 'ms. Hanna', She's probably one of the maids. "Uh yes, sure, thanks again!" she then left after my response.

A short while after the maid left, I hurriedly took my food from the doorstep due to my hunger. While I was eating my 'luxurious steak', I noticed baekhyun staring at me. "Uuum.... Baekhyun, do you want some?" He stared at me blankly and said "i don't eat". "O-Okay, sheesh just asking! It's not like you'll actually die by eating!" "What if I do?" he smiled while he responded. "hehe yeah sure" you then continued to eat your steak silently. You noticed him staring at you again, "Uuuum...... Baekhyun you know you're starting to creep me out. Why the heck are you staring at me?" He chuckled and grinned at me "I noticed that you started calling me Baekhyun, instead of guardian" he smiled at me again as if he's the kindest being in the world. Aish! that smile! why does it have to be so innocent looking? now i'm forgetting that this is the same guy who bothers me in class, which led to my classmates thinking that i was a patient discharged from an asylum!

"What are you thinking about?" he asked me with his innocent looking eyes. "Aish! stop talking to me with your.....innocent smile and eyes and arghhh!!! I can't bring myself to get angry at you after the reputation you left me at school!" I sighed after i said that. "Then i guess, I'll smile and look at you more with my 'innocent looking 'eyes and smile" he playfuly winked at me and laughed. I then started to laugh at his playful remark.

After I finished eating, I noticed that Baekhyun had brought a small bag with him. "Hey, Baekhyun!" I called his attenton "yes?" He responded, "What is in that bag you brought?" I asked while pointing at the small brown bag. "Oh that?" he carefully carried the small bag in his arms and sat next to me.  He then revealed what was inside, showing a pot of small blue flowers wrapped carefully in plastic. He removed the plastic slowly so it won't damage the flowers. You stared at the blue flowers while smiling. Wow, those flowers are cute! 

"what are those blue flowers?" I asked baekhyun. "Oh, these flowers are called 'Forget-me-not'" he stated. "Hmmm.....I think I'll stick with calling it 'blue flowers' " I smiled, "I mean, what kind of name is 'forget-me-not'? do they really have no naming sense?" I chuckled. "The name has something to do with its meaning, you dum-dum!" he then smiled. "Well then, what does it mean in flower language? I asked, "hmmmmm......I'll keep it a secret" he mischieviously said. "Aish! this guy! ...hmmm wait,..... I can always search it in the net" I proudly responded. He smiled at my answer "Oh please! just admit that you're really not going to search its meaning. You're not even interested in its meaning, you just want to feel superior" he then smirked at me. Arghh!! there goes his I-know-everything-about-you act!

I then yawned loudly "anyways, just forget it! I'm gonna get some sleep now" I said while accepting my defeat. Baekhyun just smiled at me and he then placed the pot on my side table. I then slowly drifted to sleep.

 

Baekhyun's POV

I smiled as I watched Hanna drifted to sleep, "She sure sleeps peacefully" I smiled as I speak to myself. Suddenly, I accidentally bumped into the table, making all of her books fall down from the table causing a loud sound. I nervously looked at Hanna, and to my relief, She's still sleeping like a baby, as if it never happened. "Oh right, you were always a deep sleeper" I smiled and laughed by myself. You never do change Hanna. If only this moment would last forever, If only..... I..... I gave a faint sad smile while I stare at her in the dim lighted room. Without me noticing, A single tear drop started to flow through my face....