Something like 'Forever'

Heart Connection

Two months had past since Luhan sunbaenim's death. I couldn't say that everything changed, but I also couldn't say say that everything stayed the same. When I first told Kai and Mari about his death, they were both filled with tears and regrets. The three of us stayed silent for almost two weeks. We were not used to not seeing sunbaenim..not talking to him.....and not laughing with him. We were seriously affected by his death. We were devastated, we were empty. Soon, little by little, we learned to move on and accept reality. Bit by bit, the three of us started to laugh and smile together again. Once again, school somehow returned to normal. Though this time around, its as if that there has been a small scar left within me. I can't somehow bring myself to enter the library- Heck, i don't think I could even stare at it's door for more than a second! There has been too many memories made in that room, at that place. Going back there would only cause me to hurt myself. That was an important place for sunbaenim, for us. In that place, I first met sunbaenim. He was just a handsome and smart senior who loves reading books- or so I thought. He was alot more than that. He was a highly respectable man, A true man indeed. To Kai, Mari, Sehun, and I, he was the greatest brother we could ever have.

As these two months passed, I felt something changing. I started to dream about a girl playing with her playmate. Though the image is blurry, it really felt as if it really did happen. It seems so real. The girl and I really resembled alot. From her dark brown hair down to her thin small ankles, they all resembled mine. From then on, I had a hunch that maybe this little girl is actually me. Maybe it really did happen in the past. Maybe my memories really are coming back. To be honest, I really don't know anymore....

A girl was walking alone deep within the dark woods. Though it was still daylight, the dark woods had an eerie aura around it. Any kid would be scared to even continue walking deeper, and so was the girl. The girl was trembling while crying out the name of her playmate. She glanced left to right but all she could see is further darkness. She frozed as the sky suddenly darken due to the trees covering the sun. The girl's eyes started to water as she continued to call out her playmate. Sadly, there was no respose coming from anybody. She was alone. Right at that moment, a loud sound was heard behind tthe bushes.The girl screamed at the top of her lungs, as she ran away heading back. Her eyes were clouded full of her tears. When she finally got out of the dark woods, a loud laugh was heard not too far from her. "Yah! you really DID went in- uh? W-Whu? YOU'RE CRYING?!?!??!?" the boy panicked. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you cry..." he sadly said. "Y-You said that you we're going to wait for me inside the forest.. you lied.." She said while continuously sobbing. "I'm really sorry..." he said full of regret. Suddenly, the boy's face brightened. "I know! why don't we just erase what happened! forget everything that you saw and experienced earlier, So that you won't be sad anymore. I actually know a magic spell!" he brightly said. The girl trned to the boy, "Really?" The boy nodded. "first, close your eyes- don't open them no matter what! open it after we say the spell." the girl nodded while still closing her eyes, "Now chant these with me: Leave it, Forget it, Don't think about it! Goodbye, Gooodbye. May you never again come by..." The girl once again nodded.

"Leave it, Forget it"

"Don't think about it"

"Goodbye, Goodbye"

"May you never again come by"

slowly....she opened her ayes..

"Hannaaaa- Hanna~ yo yo yo! Hanna~" Baekhyun called out to me, while I was having a short nap.

It's that dream again....

"Yo, Hanna! are you okay?" Baekhyun worriedly asked. "U-Uh Yeah! of course!" I smiled. "Did you have one of your weird dreams again?" "Oh...no, not really. So what do you want?" I asked. "Can you...go out on a date with me?" he asked while lightly blushing. My eyes widened in horror. "Date? Me? You? Together?" I asked while still shocked. "YAH!! HOW COME WHEN LUHAN ASKS, YOU'D AUTOMATICALLY SAY YES?" he loudly said. "Well...Sunbaenim is Sunbaenim, okay?" I smiled at him. Baekhyun cutely pouted, while doing more of his aegyo. "Pweaseee?" he looked at me with those innocent eyes. AISH! why do I have to be so weak against aegyo? especially Baekhyuns!. "F-Fine!" I stuttered. Baekhyun jumped for joy while making a pose. I hurriedly prepared for our 'date' later. Baekhyun stayed at the living room, while I changed inside my room. I was shocked to find myself worrying to much on what to wear. Why the heck am I stressing so much about it? it's just like some hang out, right? and besides, it's just Baek, right? Yeah. Chill~ I should be finished changing in a few minutes!  After four long hours, I finally finished preparing. "YAH! It's not normal to change into casual clothes for the whole four hours!! We're not going to enter a 5-star-hotel! Aish! this hopeless girl!" he loudly sighed as I simply smiled. "Let's go?" he asked while looking at me with the most caring eyes. I just nodded and followed him. 

"Where to?" he asked. I stared at him dumbfounded. "What do you mean by 'where to' ? You were the one who asked me out!" I looked at him with disbelief. He just faked laugh at me while scratching the back of his head. "Hmmn....the Zoo?" he asked. I just stared at him blankly. Whut? Seriously? the Zoo?

"YAY!!! we're finally here!" he beamed with joy. I just looked at him with much amusement, while I munch the cookies I brought.. "Let's go!!" He grabbed my sling bag and ran off with me. YAH YAH YAH! People are staring! they'd think i'm being posessed by a floating bag demon or something! "YAH! Byun..Baekhyun!" we stopped as I tried to catch my breath, "Let's take it slowly, okay? the animals ain't going anywhere! Seriously, you know i'm not good with running or any sport, right?" I said while I start to breath a bit normally. Baekhyun just nodded and smiled at me. He calls me hopeless when HE'S the real one that's hopeless. Aish! I sighed as we continued to stroll around the Zoo.

Baekhyun was really amazed by the animals. He can't stop smiling and grinning like a idiot everytime we saa a new animal around. It's weird because I never expected Baekhyun to be THIS interested in places like this. "UWAAHH!! Hanna! look at that gigantic gorilla!!! it's soooo cute!" he beamed. Gorilla? cute?....Uh No....there's definitely wrong with his brain. I just chuckled with much disbelief. But Baekhyun doesn't seem to notice it. We continued to look around the Zoo to see more animals. It's even a surprise that inside this Zoo, lies an enourmous oceanarium. I found it really beautiful. I liked the tank with different varied types of fishes. Their different colors are just wonderful."Yah, Hanna! where are the piranhas!? I really wanted to see them!" Baekhyun pouts. Yup! there's definitely a problem in his brain! he probably even thinks that dinosaurs are cute! We roamed around and finally, we were exhausted. Well practically, I was the one that got tired. Baekhyun was just......Baekhyun... We rested at the green grass; under the shade of a tree, just outside the oceanarium. We comfortably rested at the green vibrant grass. We talked and laughed together for hours. Baekhyun would tell me random stories, while I munch my cheeese burger. We were really peaceful. We were both laying down under the shade of the giant tree. At that moment, we were filled with so much bliss. 

We decided to head home at sunset. But before we go, Baekhyun bid the gorilla one last goodbye while giving it a banana. "Bye bye! Gorri! I will miss you!" he said while fake crying. This guy has totally lost it! he even gave it a name! We then took the bus home. The bus ride took approximately an hour, but it was fun since Baekhyun would endlessly crack up jokes. Luckily, we were the only one on the bus, so I could laugh all I want. At the middle of our conversation though, I unconsciously fell asleep.  When I woke up, Baekhyun was smiling at me with his angelic smile. "Time to go now, Hanna! we've already arrived." he warmly said. I was still a little confused, but soon I got up and went out. When I looked at Baekhyun's eyes again, it was reddish and swollen. Perhaps...did he cry? I kept staring at Baekhyun with much curiosity. My head was fille with questions like: Did he cry? Is he alright? why did he cry? To be honest, I was really worried. It just left me more curious on what happened when I was asleep.

When we arrived home, we went up straight to my room. I changed my clothes into PJs, while Baekhyun was watching his daily drama.  I watched him as I softly laughed. I laid down on my bed, ready to sleep. I was about to really go to sleep, when Baekhyun approached me. "Hanna? are you still awake?" he asked me, "Hmm" I said while my eyes are remained closed. "Thanks again for today. You really made my day. I'm really glad that you agreed to this date." he warmly said. "I hope you had fun as well. Also....I hope that you won't ever forget about this day....and me. Thank you for laughing and smiling with me...Thank you for giving me another chance to be with you.....even just for a while......Thank you or always being there for me....from the very beginning when we first met.....until now.....I lo-" at that moment, I completely lost my consciousness. I oculdn't even get to hear his last statement. I was too tired for my own good. If I had only known.......I should've atleast tried to stay up...I should've atleast forced myself awake....But it's too late..

Baekhyun's POV

I continued to look at Hanna's sweet face as she fell asleep. "I love you, Hanna.." I sadly said as a tear drop fell unto my cheeks. I tried to reach out my hand to caress her beautiful hair. Unfortunately, I just can't. I tried....but it seems like my existence was just like thin air. I sighed as I sadly smiled. Without me noticinng it, my eyes started to water as I shed my tears. Sadness overcame me, as I could feel pain within me. "Sorry, Hanna.....it seems like.....I can't stay here after all" I trailed off, tears flowing endlessly. "I'm sorry....that I couldn't...remain by your side.." there was a sudden complete silence. "Before I go....I just want to atleast tell you i'm leaving...but It seems that I really couldn't" a fake smile appeared on my face. "Again...i'm sorry. I hope you'll always be the Hanna I know.....the Hanna I loved..." I headed to the door, as I stole one last glance at Hanna's sleeping face. "Goodbye.....Hanna" Tears started to flow once more, as I finally turned my back away from Hanna. I could say that it hurts. It hurts so badly.

If I could only stop time..

If I could only stay beside you....

If there could only be something.....like 'forever'..