Unusual smile

Heart Connection

After the weekends, school then starts normally again.....

After I had arrived at the classroom, Mari automatically greeted me with joy. "Good morning, Hanna!" she said loudly, causing most of our classmates to stare at us with much confusion. They were shocked at how Mari acts towards me, but we didn't mind and ignored it. Just when Mari andd I were talking about what we did on the weekends, the door suddenly opened, revealing Kai who've just arrived. "Good morning, Kai!" Mari and I said in unison. "mmm! good morning, guys!" he said, greeting us back. We just smiled and continued to chatter with him. While we were chatting, I can feel Baekhyun tickling me while laughing like an idiot. Of course, I need to sustain my laughter or else they'll think that I've suddenly gone mad! Luckily enough, Baekhyun stopped after I shot him with my death glare. I may looked calm and normal on the outside, but on the inside, i'm yelling DIE! BAEKHYUN!!!. I just sighed and looked at him with my what-the-heck-was-that-for look. He just grinned and said "I just want you to notice me!" he then gave me his playful wink. I just groaned quietly and sighed at his reason. But then, I still gave him a smile. I'm surprised they didn't notice me acting wierd. This Baekhyun!! he and his playful antics!. I just looked at Kai and Mari as they talk about something. "What about you, Hanna? You're in or out?" Mari asked me. "Uh-uh what are we talking about again?" I then gave them a smile. They just smiled back while letting out a small sigh. "We were wondering if you want to eat with us in the cafeteria." Kai explained to me. "O-Oh! sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Mmm, Yeah. I'll go!" I said gleefully. They just smiled at my silly act. Our professor then entered the class, signalling that it's time for class. Mari, Kai, and I returned to our proper seats after saying a little goodbye. When I returned to my seat, I was still smiling like an idiot, thinking about what to eat with them at the cafeteria.While I was lost in my thoughts, I noticed baekhyun staring at me. "What?" I asked him quietly, "Hmmm, Nothin'!!" He said with a mocking tone. Aish! this guy is hard to preddict!

Class then ended and now it's time for our break. "Let's go, Hanna!" Mari said, a few steps away from me. I just nodded and smiled at her. I can already see Kai waiting outside the door. Mari then patted his back, signalling that we're good to go. While we were walking in the hallway, I noticed that there really is alot of students outside thier classrooms. All this time, I didn't even bother to go outside during our break times. "Is this your first time going to the cafeteria?" Ki asked me, I just nodded at him, meaning that it IS my first time going to the cafeteria. They just smiled at me. "Our cafeteria is quite big, if you ask me. there is also a wide variety of food!" Mari told me while smiling widely. I then just smiled back at her. While we were walking, Baekhyun was walkinng alongside me with his arms crossed over his shoulders. He just walked with a relaxed posture while humming some kind of song. He noticed me looking at him, so he stuck his tongue while smiling. He did looked like an idiot but it was undeniably cute! How can he annoy me while looking so cute?! ughhhhh!!

We finally arrived at the cafeteria. Just like what Mari said, Our cafeteria is huge! I glanced down at the food and noticed that all of them looked so delicious! I could feel my mouth watering! Now I wonder why I never ate here! Thier food looks delicious1 It looks like I can't decide on what to eat. All of them looked so tasty! Suddenly, what caught my eye was the scrumptious looking fried chicken. I have always been a big fan of chicken ever since I was young, accroding to my aunt and uncle. I told Kai that I wanted the fired chicken, since he's the one who's gonna order. Kai signalled an okay and told us to go grab our seats and reserve one for him. We then nodded in agreement. Kai was taking a bit long. Well, judging from the amount of people, Its just normal to take long. While we were waiting, a guy suddenly came and greeted Mari. "Hey! long time no see, Mari!" the guy said while smiling. "Oh please, Oppa! we met last week!" Mari said to the guy. "Sorry again about the outing last weekend. I didn't really have the chance to go because all my homeworks are already piling up! Now I get why our seniors before looked so stressed!" He then lightly chuckled. He then suddenly turned my way, I don't know why but I think my cheeks are suddenly turning pink. "U-Um, is she the friend that you're talking about?" he asked Mari while looking at me. "Oh, yes! she's the one!" she said with much joy. He then smiled at me and said "It's nice to meet you. I'm Luhan, a senior here!" He then smiled at me with an angelic smile. "U-Uh hi... i'm Seol Han Na. Nice to meet you as well." I said as I blushed harder. He is somewhat very handsome. I can also feel that he is a really kind person. His smile is so sweet and his eyes are undeniably beautiful. Wait,..... WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING?! I thought to myself as a deep shade of red started to take over my face. It was a bit silent for about 10 seconds, when finally, Kai arrived with the food. "Oh hey, Luhan hyung!" Kai said with a gleefull voice. "Oh hey kai!! It seems like you have more time to spend with Mari and and your new friend, Hanna, now that the problem in our school has been solved." 'Luhan' said to Kai. Kai just chuckled and said "Same to you, hyung!" Kai smiled. I was confused at what Kai said, but Mari then explained to me that Luhan is also the class rep in his class so he also did attend the meetings Kai was on. Luhan then sat and ate with us. I observed him as he was eating carefully his ham & cheese sandwich. He noticed me looking at him so he looked back at me as well. I was flustered and ashamed that he caught me looking at him. "Here. You want some?" he asked while he tried to give me the other half of his sandwich. I then blushed brightly red and just shook my head to refuse him. He just smiled at me warmly while he continued to eat his lunch. Kai and Mari already suspectes something wierd about how I act about 'Luhan'. Suddenly, their confused face dissapeared, but instead they just smirked as if they knew what was going on in my brain. I disregarded it and continued eating my fried chicken. While I was eating, I shortly glanced at Baekhyun who was seating next to me. He then showed me a smile I have never seen before, but I ignored it. Afterwards, We all went back to our prespective classrooms to continue our lessons. Each of us said our goodbye to 'Luhan' and same goes to him.

Baekhyun and I went home together , as usual, after the school ended. Baekhyun was somehow quiet until we walked all the way back to the mansion. I did my homework as always, while Baekhyun was watering the blue flowers. He was somehow thinking something deep the whole time. While I was about to sleep, I finally had the urge to ask him what's wrong. "Hey, Baekhyun. Why are you suddenly so quiet?" He just turned at me while slightly smiling "What do you mean? I've always been like this since you met me! Now, go to sleep! It's late now." he said. "B-Bu-" "No buts, Hanna! or do you want me to create a 'plan' for Luhan to love you?" he jokingly said. My face flushed red and I said "N-No! I mean- arghhhh!!! Good night!!" I said as I was deeply flustred. I then laid down on my bed while smiling at him. He then smiled back at me with the same smile he showed in the cafeteria. 

It was somehow happy and joyful...

but somehow different...

It somehow..

looked so sad....

as if he was being crushed inside...