Never let her go

Heart Connection

"Yah! Seol Hanna! Don't forget to watch my soccer match this afternoon!" Kai shouted a few meters away from me. "Yeah! I'm gonna watch later, don't worry!" I shouted back while giving him a reassuring smile. He glanced back while smiling. He then took off to practice for their match later with the opposing school. 

"Baekhyun, let's go? Mari is already waiting for us in the classroom. I just hope that Kai comes back before class. Though knowing Kai, he'd never neglect his studies no matter what!" I stated while looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't answer and just stood still. "Barkhyun~ Baek baek~ Baekhyun~" I tried calling him cutely but it seems useless. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun! What's wrong?" I jokingly said. He finally noticed me calling his attention and turned to me. "O-Oh, nothing! yeah let's go. Mari might have been waiting too long"  He said while showing me a sad smile. "U-Uh mmm!" I hesitated. What's wrong with him today? He seems off! Is it because I came home late last night? Well....It IS my fault for not coming back home earlier. In the end, I was even carried by Luhan sunbaenim home. I hope he's okay..,.. Wait, WHY AM I SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM?!

"Yah! Seol Hanna! What took you so long?" Mari asked while pouting. I just smiled and looked at her with a sorry expression. " Hehe Sorry, Mari! I just talked with Kai for a bit." "You saw Kai? I didn't even notice him leaving. What did you talk about?" She asked with curiosity. " Well, we didn't actually had a conversation. He just reminded me to come to his game later." I explained. "Ahhh! I see. So you're going, right? Wait, did he even invite Luhan oppa?" "Yeah. I don't think he had the time to invite sunbaenim though. Judging by how busy he is, he probably forgot to." I said. "AISH!!! This idiot! I told him to invite him! If only he told us this earlier, we would've had time to invite oppa!" She pouted. "Why? can't we both invite him during break?" " I'm busy during our breaks. I still need to finish my group project with my group mates." She sighed. " How about you, Hanna?" She asked, "Well ........ I actually don't have anything to do during break." "PERFECT!" She quickly hugged me without any hesitation. " Now, you can ask oppa during break! We'll then be able to attend all together!" She said while beaming with joy. "Me?" "Yes, YOU! There's no other choice so no complaints!" She said while smiling innocently. "Ugh fine! I just need to ask him right?" " MMM!!! Just invite him! Ahhh Saranghae Hanna~" she cutely said. That's cheating! How could she act so cute while asking a favor from me? I had no choice from the very beginning! When the bell for break finally rings, i came closer to Baekhyun to ask him, "Baekhyun, let's go to the library so we could also tell sunbaenim about the game." I said while widely smiling. "U-Uh, can you go alone? I just..... Don't feel so well." He said while smiling sadly. "U-Uh yeah. Sure." I said while looking confused. There's totally something wrong with Byun Baekhyun.

Luhan's POV

I was sitting comfortably in my usual place, when Hanna suddenly came and sat in front of me. She was smiling brightly while she greeted me. "Hey, sunbaenim! Kai is asking if you'd want to watch his soccer match with me and Mari." she quickly said. "Kai has a match?" "Um, yeah! They're against the school from another town." She stated. "U-Uh yeah! Sure, i'll come!" I said as I tried to hide my wide smile with my hand. "What are you doing sunbaenim? Another type of aegyo?" She said as she laughed at her own joke. I then laughed at how silly she was, without me noticing it. Again? Why am I like this when i'm with her?... Am I possibly...

In Love?

W-Wait! That's not possible! I can't possibly be in love with Hanna! S-She....She's just my friend! I'm just like a brother to her, right?.. But am I really?...... Aish!

"Sunbaenim? Is something wrong?" She asked me worriedly, "...U-Uh, i'm okay! I was just kind of in a daze." "Well, if you say so then..." She said while giving off a soft smile. I then turned my look away from her and reverted it to the book i'm holding. Why must you smile like that to me? I'm....I'm now being crushed inside. I don't know what to do, to think...... And to feel right now.

Hanna spent her whole break talking to me about random things. I just smile at what she's saying. I'd also laugh at times. I'd just unconciously stare at her, while she's talking. Once again, i'm observing every bit of her facial features. From her beautiful sparkling dark brown eyes, unto her red rosy kissable lips. Her fair skin totally matches her soft and silky chocolate brown hair. Her petite face seems perfect with her slender body. In short, she's simply beautiful! No other words may describe her! Her soft and sweet voice were like music to my ears while she laughs like an angel. I am truly captivated by her beauty inside and out.

"sumbaenim?" "U-Uh yes?" I asked, "spacing out again?" " well, yeah. Sorry!" I apologized. "No worries! Don't forget the match! I promise to reserve a special seat for you!" She playfully winked at me. I could feel my feel my face becoming more red, while my temperature gradually rises. "T-Thanks.." I smiled. She walked away and glanced back while smiling brightly.

It's finally almost time for the match, when I arrived. I saw Mari and Hana seated on the second row in front. They were waving at me, signalling that I should sit beside them. I approached them and gladly took their offer. "Looks like I made it!" I said while smiling both at the girls. "Oppa~ good thing you arrived! They're just about to start the game!" Mari said grinning widely. I just showed a small smile. I then took out my chicken flavored chips from my bag unto my lap. Hanna's eyes widened with joy as she casually took chips from my lap. I then smiled widely at Hanna, while she smiled back. The game started, while we were busy munching our snacks. Both teams were impressive and fast! They were both determined to win the match. As the match goes, I was casually stealing glances from Hanna while she's concentrating on the game. I watched as she cheered loudly for Kai and the team. Her wide smile cannot be removed from her face. Her eyes were glued on the game, while mines were glued to hers.

Time passed by fast, without me noticing it. The game was about to be put to an end. Both the scores of the team were tied to 2-2. This only means that Mari and hanna's cheer became louder and louder. I then decided to cheer with them as well. In the end, Kai became the MVP for breaking the tie of the two teams on the last 15 seconds. We came down to greet Kai for a job well done! Mari and Hanna quickly  hugged him while congratulating him for about 100 times! I then approached Kai and gave him a high-five. He smiled at us as he headed to the locker room to change. He told us to head home first 'cause their team is gonna have a party to celebrate and its also getting dark. We then headed home. We went to Mari's house first to drop her cause her house is the nearest one to school. Hanna and I bid her farewell as she entered her house with a bright smile. Though my house is nearer, I offered to accompany Hanna, to make sure she's safe. We walked side by side while Hanna kept spouting anything that comes into her mind. While she continues to smile and laugh, my face had completely became a ripe tomato. When we finally arrived at the front of their gates, I suddenly asked...

"Hey, Hanna! .... Would you love a guy who is a clumsy, weird, pathetic, obssesed, idiot who was caught up by his past crush?"

"Whu-? Huh? Well..... I guess .... Maybe, it depends If I really DO love him. Why ask?"

"Nothing~ don't stay up too late, okay?" I brightly smiled.

"Mmm okay then! Good night, sunbae~"

"Good night!" I stole one last glance before slowly walking away.

Yup! I AM inlove with Seol Hanna, unbelievably. I'm gonna make sure that I'll be the one that'll make her happy. Though this time around, I won't ever let her go. I'll never let her dissapear in my life......