Why?

Heart Connection

It was finally the second day of the weekends. I woke up and sat on my bed while reminiscing about what happened yesterday.

"Sehun is probably riding on the plane right now. He DID say thet he's leaving so early in the morning."

I stood up as I was looking at Baekhyun who was watering his precious plants. "Good morning, Hanna!" He brightly greeted me while showing a wide grin on his face. I just smiled back at Baekhyun while picking up my phone. I noticed that I have new text messages from an unknown number. I opened the text message to see what's written on it.

Good morning, Hanna!~ this is Luhan! (・ω・)ノ

I lightly laughed on the text sunbaenim sent me. I can't believe that sunbaenim uses emojis when texting. I mean, it is THE LUHAN! THE LUHAN who is popular  throughout the whole campus uses EMOJI!!! Well, they do always say that don't judge a book by its cover because it might actually use cute emojis on you while texting!

Good morning, sunbaenim! How was your sleep last night? Is Sehun okay?

Oh! I barely even slept last night! I could clearly hear the snores of Sehun from the other room! Sehun is okay though. He's still mischievious as always! Well... He did say to me that he wants to meet you again.(^∇^)

OMO! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ kekekeke! I would also like to meet Sehun again someday! I'm totally gonna beat him the next time we play video games! v(^_^v)♪

Haha. Ya. Sure. So what are you currently doing?

Hmm... Nothing much.., 

i see..

...

...

I' M BORED!!!((((;゚Д゚)))))))

Ya.... Me too (−_−;)

Wanna go out somewhere? (^。^)

Are you asking me on a second date? (≧∇≦)

Haha! Sure, you could say that! (^ω^)

Ok then!!! Meet me at the same park? (^◇^)

Yeah! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Ok bye~ (^ー^)ノ

BYE~ *\(^o^)/*

I stood still while i' m asking myself on why the heck did I use emojis earlier. My confused face suddenly changed into a bright smile as my brain finally began processing about what happened. I leaped and grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom, while Baekhyun was looking at me with a very confused face.

--- 

After an hour of long preparation, I'm now finally ready. "So what is it now?" Baekhyun asked me with a not-so-surprised face. "Oh nothing! I'm just heading out with Luhan sunbaenim, that's all!" I said while trying to hide my wide grin. "Sure...... Be careful, okay?" Baekhyun then said while flashing a caring smile. Hmm... That's weird! Baekhyun isn't asking me if he could come? Is something wrong? Huh? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON? "uuuh- yeah! Haha" I faked laughed. Baekhyun smiled back as he opened the door. I then hurriedly grabbed my bag, ready to go. "Don't let me catch you crying again, okay? Barkhyun!~" I teasingly said. " Y-Yah! I didn- AISH! This girl! Come home early or else!" Baekhyun said while lightly blushing. I then skipped happily out of the room.

---

I finally arrived at the park. i saw sunbaenim seating on the same chair and eating the same ice cream he ate when I met up with him on our first  'date'. I was slightly laughing to myself, cause of how cute he looked. I then walked faster towards sunbaenim.

Luhan's POV

As I was eating my favorite vanilla ice cream while seated on a bench, I saw Hanna rapidly walking towards me. "Good morning- afternoon, sunbaenim~" she playfully said while winking. I then laughed at how silly she is while showing a slight blush on my face. "So... Where do we go now?" " You were the one who invited me so YOU pick the place!" I said with a teasing smile. Hanna pouted while thinking hard on where she'd wanna go. As she was thinking, I suddenly began to stare at her unconciously. I noticed that her lips are pretty small and her eye lashes are really long. I also observed that she has a mole along her jawline, under her left ear. "W-What's wrong, sunbaenim?" She asked me worriedly as I continue to stare at her. I then snapped out of my delusions and regained back my senses. "O-Oh sorry! I was kind of-- um spacing out?" I said while smiling apologetically. She flashed a beautiful smile while lightly giggling. I stared at her in awe as my cheeks started to turn into a tomato. "Since i'm supposed to pick a place..... Hmmm-- How about the arcade?" She said while looking straight into my eyes. "U-Uh.. Yes!" " then let's go?" She then smiled again. My cheeks than started to redden more. What is wrong with me? Why do I act like this towards Hanna today? We're always together but.....somehow....somehow i-i feel strange.

We finally arrived in the Arcade. As we entered, Hanna started suggesting games to me. It seems that Hanna likes these kind of games. I just nodded and followed whatever she's doing. In every game we played, I would always lose to Hanna. It's either Hanna's too good or i'm not concentrating at all. It's probably the latter though. I would sneak some glances from time to time. I really love it when Hanna would show glorious smiles and joyful cries whenever she wins. It's as if that i'm the one who won. Just seeing Hanna laugh and smile is enough for me! Because, hey! I'm kind of like her brother now..... Her brother..............?

After we've finished ALL of the games in the arcade, we decided to go to the hat store we went to last week. When we finally arrived, the door swung open right before us, while the employees greeted us brightly. "What brings you here today, Mr. Luhan?" One of the employees asked. I turned to look at the young lady and said.." Oh nothing much! Just checking out some new hats!" I smiled brightly. " With your girlfriend?" She asked, "NO!" We both said in unison. " We don't have that kind of relationship." Hanna explained. I bushed brightly pink, embarassed. I quickly glanced at Hanna and it looks like she's lightly blushing as well! Somehow... Somehow I feel a bit sad at what she said, but I disregarded it.  I started to scan the store for hats. While I was scanning, i then saw a hat with a silver star pattern on it. I thought thoroughly if I should buy it for Hanna. I decided to buy it for her in the end! As I was about to pay the hat, another hat caught my attention. The hat is similar to what I was holding, except that it was colored black and the one i'm holding is gray. Without even thinking, I hurriedly grabbed the hat and also payed for it. I smiled as I looked at the pair hats. Afterwards, I headed to where Hanna is. Hanna is staring at a dog keychain, when I approached her. Itlooks like she's seriously thinking. "What's wrong Hanna?" I asked, " O-Oh nothing sunbaenim! I-I-i was just about to buy this keychain. Please wait for a sec!" She hurriedly said while she rushed to the counter to pay. As we went out of the shop, the staff waved and bid us goodbye. While we were walking, I stopped Hanna so I could let her wear the Hat I bought for her. I carefully placed the hat on her head while slightly blushing. She blushed and smiled at me brightly. "What's this for?" "Nothing much! It's just something to commemorate this day." I smiled brightly as well, while looking straightly into her eyes. I then wore my hat and showed her a peace sign! She laughed and teased me on how I looked.

As the time passes by, the sky grew darker  every minute. Hanna and I decided to eat our dinner somewhere. I recommended her a five star restaurant I know, but she quickly shook her head to say no. "How about.... Chicken?" She asked while showing a wide grin. I just chuckled at her goofy face. "Fine! I know a place that cooks delicious chicken, wanna go there?" " yay!" She brightly and LOUDLY said. I just smiled at her and thought She really DO loves chicken.

We arrived at the restaurant and ordered chicken. We ordered it as take out so we can eat it in the park we were in earlier. We took our orders, the moment that they're done. When we finally arrived in the park, the sun can't almost be seen. We sat on the same bench and opened our orders. Hanna took a big bite on her chicken while smiling widely. "Mmm! This is delicious!" She joyfuly said. " Glad you liked it!" "Mm! So does this mean that sunbaenim will always buy me this chicken?" She teasingly asked, "hmmm... I'll only buy for you this chicken everytime we go onvdates!" I said while lightly grinning. Hanna blushed and said " hmm..... I guess we'll have more dates then!" She jokingly said. I didn't respond and just smiled. More dates huh? I thought to myself while smiling widely. I suddenly became unusually happy!

After we finished eating, we continued to talk and laugh together. Without me noticing, Hanna had already dozed off. She was peacefully sleeping, leaning by my shoulder. I tried to wake her up by shaking her but it won't work. Seems like she's a deep sleeper. I just smiled to myself while patting her head carefully. I watched her beautiful face while feeling her soft breathings. Without me noticing it, I was already hugging her. W-Why am I like this? Why am I so happy when i'm right beside her? Why does my heart beats faster when i'm with her?...... Why does saying goodbye to her hurts so much? Am..... Am I possibly.....

I carried her back to her home cause it's already dark. Her aunt greeted me while a bit confused. I explained to her everything that happened. She just smiled at me and asked me to carry her to her room. I nodded and did as she said. I carefully laid her fragile body in her bed while putting the blankets on her so she wouldn't catch a cold. As I was about to leave, I kissed her cheeks unconciously. As I finally got back my senses, I blushed at what I did and rushed out of the room, bombarding myself with millions of questions. W-W-What the heck did I just do?!?!? AISH!! I'M COMPLETELY OUT OF MY MIND!!! I hurriedly bid goodbye to her aunt and rushed out of the mansion. Not again.... Please... I don't want to go through this again....

Baekhyun's POV

As I was looking through the window, I saw Luhan carrying Hanna bridal style! I was shocked and curious to what happened. I hurriedly went outside and saw Luhan talking to her auntie. He explained everything, and to my relief, she was just sleeping! Luhan carefully carried her to her room and placed her gently on her bed, while placing a blanket on her. On a blink of an eye, I saw Luhan kissing her cheeks. He blushed brightly red and rapidly went out of the room. I just stood there, don't know how to react. w-what just happened?...... W-Why d-do I feel so ....uneasy? ...... Why did I he have to do that? .....Why can't I do anything to stop him?... Why...should I be like this?

A/N: Hello~ sorry if I couldn't update faster! (>人<;) I was about to post this chapter yesterday when the page suddenly refreshed... So all the things I wrote yesterday dissapeared!! ( ;´Д`) I had to do it all again! ( I'm using my phone to write T^T parents took away my laptop!) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Anyways, please wait for more updates! Imma make it fast! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)please do continue reading and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!! ( ;´Д`) hehe just kidding! .... No, seriously...

Please leave some feedbacks~ 

P.S : writing using a phone is haaard!!! 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。