Just like thin air

Heart Connection

It is finally the first day of weekend. The scene where Luhan sunbaenim asked me out on a date yesterday is kept on replay in my head. I barely even slept last night! I can't help but ask myself on why would he ask me out. I was still rather confused but it was all covered up by my excitement. I was busy fixing my hair, making sure that it's perfect, when Baekhyun suddenly spoke to me. "Hanna, aren't you done yet? You've been infront of the mirror for atleast 5 hours! you're perfectly fine, don't worry!" Baekhyun said with a reassuring voice. "Well,.....yeah, I guess..." I said hesitantly. "Anyways, aren't you gonna be late?" "Wait. What time is it?" "Umm.." Baekhyun glanced at the clock, "9:45 AM" "Oh......Wait. WHAT?! 9:45? I'm gonna be late! we were supposed to meet at 10 AM! I gotta go now!" I said in panic while I hurriedly grabbed my bag. I was about to open the door when I felt Baekhyun's presence right behind me. "Um, Baekhyun? Where are you going?" "With you" He said while grinning, "With me? But why?" I asked. Before he could even answer, I interrupted him. " Wait! don't even think about using your 'i'm your guardian' excuse to me 'cause it ain't working on me anymore." He then paused for a while. Haha. he's totally thinking of a reason to come. "I need to come because i'm the one responisble for setting you two up on a date! without ME annoying YOU yesterday, you would still be snoring in your bed right now! I didn't even hear you say your thnks to me!" he said with a smirk on his face. "Hmm, yeah, I guess YOU were kind of the reason why he invited me on a date.....Thanks, Baekhyun!" I said with a smile. His face then lit up, showing a wide grin. "Buuuut...NO! you're still not allowed to come. Who knows what you'll say to me during our date!" I said while forming a little smirk on my face. "EHH! WAE? I promise i'll be good and won't ever talk to you during your date! I will even do whatever you want!" he begged. Yup! he's desperate.I just smiled at him feeling a little guilty for not allowing him to go with me. "I'm sorrry, Baekhyun! maybe some other time." I smiled while I then walked out the door. 

I finally arrived at our meeting place. I was about 3 minutes late. I saw sunbaenim eating ice cream on the bench at the park. I waved at him and he waved back too. I walked a bit faster to reach to where he was. "Hey, Hanna! You're early. I have just arrived about a minute ago" he said while smiling at me. Ah~ I'm already contented even just by hearing his voice! "Oh, really? thank goodness. I thought I made you wait for so long!" I smiled. "So where do you want to go first?" "Umm..I don't know. Why don't you decide, sunbaenim?" "Okay then! wanna drop by some shops? I would gladly recommend a hat store I usually go to." he smiled. "Mmm...Okay!" I said with much pleasure. 

Baekhyun's POV   

As Hanna walked out the door. I sneakily followed her to where she was going. I know she said I wasn't allowed to come with her but I just can't help it! Hanna is just so clumsy! Who knows what accidents may happen while i wasn't keeping an eye on her. I need to watch over her at all times! I followed her everywhere she went, until I finally saw her waving at a guy seated on a bench, which seems to be Luhan. They talked to each other for about five minutes, until I can finally see them walking away. They seem to be headed somewhere. I then got up from the bushes and followed them. I stayed behind 5 meters away from them.

Your POV

I swiftly stole some glances from Luhan sunbaenim. He was dashing as always. He's even more handsome without his school uniform. His blue jacket matches him perfectly! Heck, anything would look good at him. He noticed me glancing at him so he turned and smiled to me also. I blushed with a bright shade of pink while avoiding eye contact with him. What am I doing?!?! He even cought me looking at him! ughhh, so embarassing! 

We arrived at the hat store he was pertaining to. We both entered the store with smiles on our faces while the employees greet us. It seems like sunbae was a regular costumer! All the staff of the store alreay knew him. As I watch sunbaenim chat with the staff, I was looking around the store, hoping to find a hat that will suit me. I was surprised that there were alot of varieties of hats. I then saw a hat which caught my eye. The hat was somehow like the ears of a dog. I took the hat and tried it on. "Hmm, This hat is pretty nice! This dog ears somehow reminds me of Baekhyun. Baekhyun is somehow like a dog, he follows me around and follows my orders, even if he IS a bit stubborn. Wait,... should I call him Barkhyun now?" I said while I laughed to myself. wait... WHY THE HECK AM I THINKING ABOUT BAEKHYUN RIGHT NOW?!? arghh!! "Did you find something you like, Hanna? sunbae asked. I didn't answer for a while as I glanced at the dog hat which was now in my hands. I was a bit hesitant if I would buy it or not. Without me saying any word, sunbaenim took the hat from my hands and headed to the cashier. He payed the hat and handed it to me. "Here! take it, Hanna!" "E-Eh? But sunbaenim! are you sure?" "Just take it, Hanna! think of it as a 'thank you' gift for accompanying me today" He smiled with much warmth in his expression. I just smiled shyly and said "Thank you, sunbae...". "Okay then! shall we head out now?" sunbae asked. I just smiled at him and nodded in agreement. We exited the shop while saying our goodbyes at the employees.

Baekhyun's POV

After Luhan somehow bought Hanna a hat in the hat store, they went out and left. They were walking a bit slow paced while chatting. I can see Hanna laughing fom here, so I guess Luhan was telling her a joke or somewhat like that. They both continued to talk while smiling at each other. I can see that Hanna isn't too self-conscious around Luhan too much anymore. They both looked so happy while they stride side by side.

Your POV

While walking, Luhan sunbaenim and I were talking about how one of our professors always has that wierd accent while talking. I couldn't stop laughing because it was somehow all true. We were walking side by side when suddenly sunbae stopped. Without me noticing, It looks like we had arrived at the entrance of a very wide building. The building was white and somewhat shaped like a dome.I saw Luhan sunbaenim smile at me and said "Here we are! this is the place I most wanted you to see". I stood there confused but I just followed subaenim inside. When we entered the building, It was decorated with different planets and other diferrent heavenly bodies. There were pictures, sculptures, and many more. I stood there in awe as I was very amazed by the building. Sunbaenim just smiled at me and called my attention. "Hey, Hanna! The main attraction is that way!" he pointed at a gigantic door ahead. I then nodded and followed him. When I entered from the door, I was shocked and at the same time amazed at the sight. It was a room where you can observe stars directly from space! It was truly beautiful that it left me breathless! This is a type of sight I would never get tired of looking at. I can truly see the beauty of the stars from where I stand. I was smiling like an idiot, as I glued my eyes on the stars. "This is the main reason why I invited you today! I wanted you to see the natural beauty of the stars!" he said while smiling at me. "Thank you so much, Luhan sunbaenim!" I said with a bright smile."Stars are beautiful, but remember that they also have their own endings. So appreciate them now until they're still there. They would someday fade away in a blink of an eye without you noticing them vanishing,...just like thin air..." sunbaenim said with an undescribably sad expression in hs eyes. Without knowing what to say, I just nodded and continued to look at the stars. I somehow can't describe what does sunbaenim feels right now...

Baekhyun's POV

I watched as Hanna and Luhan were observing the stars. I then smiled at how Hanna looked so happy. It was as if she was a child who went to the amusement park for the first time. "Your love for stars never changed!" I then laughed at myself and headed back. I was now sure that she would be secured and safe in the hands of Luhan. "You sure found yourself a nice man, Hanna....."

A/N: Hey guys~ thanks again for reading my fic even until this long XD Sorry I can't update as fast as the other authors do because of lots of school works -_- but i'll still try my best! HWAITING!~ :3 Oh! and to celebrate the tenth chapter, I kind of drew! XD lerl! Sorry if it XD (i'm just too bored =_=)