Without any warnings

Heart Connection

"Because....My heart will always belong to you, Hanna...."

why?.....why would he tell this to me with a very sincere face?

I just stood still and didn't utter a word. I didn't know how to respond to what he said. I-Is this a confession? hmm. NO. Baekhyun isn't like that! There's no way he'd seriously fall inlove with me. I know he teases me alot, but he wouldn't REALLY fall inlove with me!...... right? He's totally just messing wth me! I mean, I'm not really special. In fact, i'm too plain for Baekhyun to like me, right? Besides, he's not even a living human! but....mmmm ASDFGHJKL I thought to myself while blushing really red. I just stared at him with much confusion.

"Yah! why so serious all of a sudden? I was just joking, okay? incase you took what I said seriously." he then chuckled. I sighed in relief. "Hey! don't joke around like that again!" I said with frustration and irritation. He then grinned at me with amusement. "Anyways, i'm gonna sleep now, so you better keep your mouth shut so you won't disturb me, okay? I said with my serious face. He nodded and smiled at me. "Good night, Hanna.."

I woke up unusually early this morning. I had purposely set my alarm an hour earlier than how I normally wake up. Of course! I need to look my best when I meet Luhan sunbaenim! I smiled, Wait,,,,,WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING? I sighed Ugh! never mind!. I started to stretch my joints and muscles for me to completely wake up. I saw Baekhyun watering the flowers when he finally noticed that i'm already awake. "Hanna?, are you sure you want to wake up right now? Are you sick or suffering any pain? Oh no! the world must be ending!" Baekhyun said with a mixture of shock and a sarcastic expression. "Hahaha. Very funny Baekhyun! Why? is it really wierd for me to wake up early?..aaand to wake up on my own?" I asked, "Ummm Yeah. Normally, I'm the one to wake you up! while you're attempting to kick me!" "Not always!!!....I was just, um always stressed and tired on those days, yeah. And besides, I never kicked you, rightI?" I reasoned, "Yeahhh..... I liked how you looked so funny failing to kick me." he then laughed at me while I blushed brightly red. I didn't bother to answer him and just rolled my eyes. I procceeded to to go to the bathroom to start fixing myself. After an hour, I finally went out of the bathroom completely ready. I then looked at the mirror to look at myself. I tried to look if there was anything wrong with my neatly ironed uniform while smiling at myself like an idiot. I also fixed my hair, which I probably brushed for only about a thousand times. I placed a flower hair pin on my hair for the finishing touch. I smiled at myself while feeling so contented with my look. I carefully grabbed my bag unto my shoulder, so my uniform won't get wrinkled. "Let's go?" I asked Baekhyun, "NOW you notice my presence?" he said sarcstically. I  just smiled at him and went out of my room.

We both safely arrived at school. I was somehow unusually looking forward to break time so much, that I can't help but smile, which made the other people creeped out. Meh! I ain't gonna stop smilin'! We finally arrived in my clssroom. "Good morning, Kai! Good morning, Mari!" I greeted while grinning widely, beaming of joy. "U-Uh yeah! hey, good morning!" Mari replied. "What's wrong? why are you unusually happy today?" Kai saked with curiosity. "Oh me? Neh! i'm always like this! hahaha!" I said with so much happiness. Mari and Kai somehow looked at me with a very creeped out face. "Okay, somebody needs to bring her to a mental hospital!" Mari said while looking at Kai. Our professor came in and started class. Everyone was quietly paying attention while I wasn't concentrating at all. I was too excited to even think. I can't wait till break time! I wonder if sunbaenim would arrive faster! I want to see him! I wonder if this is how you'll normally feel when you have a crush on someone? I smiled while I was lost in my thoughts. The class felt like it was longer that it usually is.

When I finally heard the bell signalling that it was break time, I hurriedly got up my seat while waving goodbye to Mari and Kai. They both looked at me with confused faces while unconsciously waving goodbye at me too. I was walking in the hallways, when suddenly...."YAH! Hanna! where do you think you're going?" Baekhyun asked while walking beside me, after he finally catched up. "Hmmm.... none of your business." I said with a straight face. "I'm your guardian, I'm supposed to guide you. How can I guide you when I don't even know where you're going!" He said. "......Fine! It's useless to lie to you anyways!...Luhan sunbaenim promised to meet me in the library so we can read a book together, happy?" I said while looking straight at Baekhyun. Of course, I was whispering at him. I didn't want other people to be wierded out by me. "Yup, Happy. Now let's go!" he said with a bright smile. "Wa-Wait! what do you mean by 'let's go'? where are you going?" "Again, Hanna? I told you earlier, didn't I? I'm your guardian! I'm supposed to guide you. So wherever you go, I go! get it now?" he said with a mischievious smile. "ARGHHH!!! I give up! It's useless to argue with you!" I said a bit loudly. Some people were staring at me with a confused face. Out of embarassment, I just walked away avoiding any eye contact with them. Baekhyun just smiled at me while he followed me all the way to the library. 

I went to the spot where Luhan sunbaenim and I were seated yesterday. I was a bit of surprised to see him there reading a book. He noticed my presence and turned to look at me. "Oh hey, Hanna! glad you're here! come sit." he said while giving me a very warm smile. Why, sunbaenim?!?!?!? why do you always smile at me like that?! I can't take it anymore!! my heart is totally gonna explode in...3...2...- before I could even finish my internal count down, Baekhyun spoke to me. "AHHH!!! so this is where you meet, huh?" he said very amused. I didn't bother to answer him and ignored him instead. I'm too afraid that even sunbaenim would be wierded out by me. I carefully sat down beside sunbaenim while giving him a small smile. "Soo, what page were we again?" he then chuckled. 

"WOW! he's getting really old! he can't even remember the page you both were reading yesterday? I'll bet that he'll forget your name tomorrow!" Baekhyun said sarcastically.

"Shut up!!!" I shouted.

"U-Um, i'm sorry! did I say something wrong?" Luhan sunbae said while looking at me with a very sad expression.

SHOOT! I said it aloud! DAMN YOU BAEKHYUN!!!! DIIIEEEEE!!! 

"O-Oh! I'm very sorry sunbaenim! I was kind of lost in my thoughts. I don't know what's gotten into me. Mianhae!" I said very sincerely. Baekhyun just mischieviously smiled at me. Damnit! he totally did that on purpose!! Just wait until we arrive home! say your prayers now, Byun Baekhyun!!

"O-Oh I see! you must be really tired, huh? Why don't we just meet again another time?" he said while releasing a very kind aura. 

"NO!..... ah-I mean! I'm not tired! I'm perfectly fine, sunbaenim!" I said with a smile, hopeing he would let me stay. "Come on, Hanna! just rest! Let's just meet tomorrow, okay?" He said a bit worriedly. "E-Eh? but tomorrow is a weekend.." I asked with a very confused expression. "Oh yeah! You're right!" He then lightly chuckled. "Anyways, just rest for now!"

I was sadened and felt kind of dissapointed and finally waved goodbye at him. Just like Baekhyun, it was useless to argue with him. I then started to walk away with a very sad expression. Luhan sunbaenim then saw my sad expression. He then sighed and smiled at me. 

"Hey, Hanna" he suddenly called my attention.

I stopped and turned to him. I showed a fake smile so he wouldn't be so worried about me.

"Instead of just reading about stars, why don't we personally see them?" he said with a smile on his face.

"huh?"

"Wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?"

.

.

.

W-WHATTT?!?!??!?-......Ah, too late.......My heart already exploded without any warnings.....