100% sure

Heart Connection

It's now 10 AM in the morning. Luhan sunbaenim is nowhere to be found. I sat here on the bench while drinking a cup of coffee. Looking back on what happened earlier brings back the pain I was feeling. As expected, I haven't yet closed my eyes since I left sunbaenim alone at the pond. I can't help but think of Sehun. I want to stop him......I really want to.....but I know my efforts would be futile. He really loves his brother so much that he's willing to give up his life to save him. I know....I've seen and felt Sehun's sincere feelings. 

"Hanna? what's wrong? you don't seem like your normal self." Baekhyun worriedly asked. "A-Ah...really? sorry, I just don't feel too well today." I sadly said. Baekhyun tilted his head while curling his eyebrows. It's obvious that he's totally confused. It's written all over his face. "Yah! you're not allowed to be sad! Remove that ugly frown! it doesn't suit you!" he beamed while pinching both my cheeks. "Yah!! Byun Baekhyun!!" I angrily said, as I groaned in pain. "That's more I like it!" Baekhyn smiled while playfuly winking. I can't help but smile and laugh as well. "Where's your beloved Luhan?" he mockingly said. My smile suddenly turned into a serious expression. I looked down, avoiding eye contacts with Baekhyun. "L-Luhan sunbaenim.....went back to China.." I shakily said. "EH?! why?" Baekhyun asked with a completely shocked expression. I then eexplained everything to Baekhyun regarding Luhan's past. It took me about half an hour to completely tell Baekhyun his story. Baekhyun was full of shock and at the same time confusement. Though I may be imagining things, it's as if I saw a tear drop on Baekhyun's face. "I wonder.....I wonder what Sehun must be feeling right now?" I asked. Baekhyun simply let out a sad smile. "Though it may be hard for Sehun......i'm sure that he left no regrets!" he said with a sad voice. I just nodded and smiled brightly at Baekhyun. "But....the story doesn't end there.."  "Huh? what do you mean?" he asked, "Actually last night.......sunbaenim confessed to me..." "A-Ah! I see....good for you then!....it seems like..your dream guy finally noticed you." he said with a sad smile. "Eh? what? I um.....actually rejected him.." I shyly said. "E-Ehhh?!?! really? why? you'd always talk to me about him for more than five hours a day!" he said shocked. "U-Uh.....it seems like...he's not actually my dream guy after all..." I faintly said while glancing left and right. "What? .......YOU MEAN THAT ALL THAT FIVE HOURS TALK EVERYDAY WAS ALL FOR NOTHING?? erm- I mean....Really? hehehe So unexpected....." he sarcastically said. I just rolled my eyes and sighed. "So....does that mean that you like another guy?..hmmm.....tell that guy to come meet me personally! as your father, I also need to know him better!" he joked. "Whut? aand NO. YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. FATHER." "GASPS!! what are you saying my child?!?!?" he said with a fake shocked expression. I just laughed while he laughed as well. "But seriously, just tell me whenever you find your 'new' dream guy. I'll make sure to give him a nice beating- erm I mean, a nice conversation." he brightly said. "Dream guy huh?" I stopped as my mind processed images of Baekhyun and the times we spent together. WOAH WOAH WOAH!! Am I really going crazy? Seriously? Baekhyun? N-No waaay!! .....But...am I really in love with him?.......well.......Beakhyun IS kind..though he may sometimes be annoying, he still doesn't fail to make me laugh!....he's fun to be with and responsible....he always supports me in everything I do....Plus, I always catch myself blushing when he smiles, My heart would futter whenever he'd sing, I also sometimes peek when he removes his shirt and- AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FRIKIN' HECK AM I THINKING ABOUT?!?!?! I'm going craazyyy!! what have you done to me, Byun Baekhyun!!! AISH!! I even rejected one of the most popular guys in the campus!! /creys creys/  "Hello? Helloooo~ Earth to Hanna?" Baekhyun said as I returned my consciousness back to reality. "Whut?" "You space out alot these days! What kind of things do you imagine? Don't tell me you're denying your feelings for me in your brain while imagining me half !" he chuckled. "PFFFTTTT! You wish! ahahaha I'm not that dumb!!! ehuehuehue" IS THIS GUY SOME KIND OF MIND-READING FREAK?!? AISHH!! 

It's finally time for us to go. I carefully packed all my things, while Mari is running around panicking and looking for her phone. I just sighed and decided to help her look for her phone as well. In the end, it was inside the pocket of her jacket that she's wearing. "Aish! this Mari! how could you forget it inside your pocket?" I asked while letting out a big sigh. She just gave me her puppy eyes while cutely pouting. "Sorry~" she cutely said with teary eyes. I just scratched my head and sighed once more. I just smiled at her while giving her a back hug. "Let's go? the bus will leave any minute now!" I said. Mari nodded gleefully while following me like a lost dog. 

We arrived inside the bus while huffing a bit. We then saw Kai waving at us with a big bright smile. We approached him and sat at our seats which Kai reserved specially for us. "Have you seen Oppa?" Mari asked Kai, "I don't knoow either! I haven't seen him since this morning." Kai worriedly said. They both froze and suddenly  turned to me with their eyes widened. "Yah! didn't he confess to you earlier or omething?" Mari asked while continuously glaring at me. "U-U-Uhhh.." I paused. SERIOUSLY? how the heck did everyone know? Don't tell me that it's broadcasted on TV as breaking news!! "Um...Yes...he did.." "Yah! Yah! Yah! are you a couple now? what do you feel? How did he confess? What was yor reaction? explain the whole thing~~~ When's the wedding? How many babies are you both planning to make? where will you both reside after retirement?" They both bombarded me with questions such as these. Uhhhhhh....I don't reall- wait.... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE LAST THREE QUESTIONS? how the heck will we know what to do after retirement at our age? Who the heck said that? I then glared at Mari who was 'innocently' whistling. I sighed and shook my head. "I.....actually rejected him..." "EHHHH?!?!?" They both shouted in unison. Everyone in the bus suddenly looked at our way. I just awkwardly laughed. What am I going to do with these two friends of mine? 

While we rode the bus, Kai fell asleep while Mari kept asking me about what happened earlier. Though I didn't elaborate well what happened, I gave some minor details on what happened. Mari listened to me all the way through. Afterwards, she slept as well. As both of them slept, I kept on munching the left over chips that Mari brought. I'm actually really thankful for the snacks that Mari brought. Praise Mari and for her chicken flavored chips!!! The bus ride felt longer than usual. Everyone was now asleep. I ended up sleeping with Kai and Mari as well. 

After 6 straight hours, we finally reached school. I could hear Kai and Mari's loud laughs, as I woke up. I was confused at first, until Mari handed me a mirror. To my horror, my face was filled with pen marks and random scribbles. I glared at Baekhyun who was laughing hysterically. As soon as everybody finally got out of the bus, I quickly slapped Baekhyun's arm. "Yah!! Baekhyun!!!" I growled. He just stuck out his tongue, causing me to hit him once more. AISH!! THIS DERP!!!

While we were heading home, Baekhyun kept pestering me. He wouldn't stop talking and he'd crack up jokes. Suddenly, I got a text message from sunbaenim..

Luhan sunbaenim: Thanks for earlier this morning and for everything, Hanna! :D

I was abit confused, but I quickly replied to sunbaenim...

Me: Huh? What do you mean, sunbaenim? O_o and are you doing okay? 

Luhan sunbaenim: It's nothing! I just want to thank you! <3 yes, i'm doing fine :P Just rest and have a good night sleep!  =w=

Me: Thanks also, sunbaenim! I hope we meet each other again soon! Good night!

I bid my goodbye. But then....

Luhan sunbaenim: Goodbye.....don't ever forget me :)).

Sunbaenim sent me a message a few minutes after. I was about to answer it when suddenly, Baekhyun called me. "Yah! Hanna! the train is about to leave! hurry!" he shouted. I shut my phone and rushed before the door closes.

After quite a while, we finally arrived at home. I ate my dinner with both my aunt and uncle at the dinner table. I was overjoyed when I saw my favorite fried chicken on the table. I grabbed almost half of the chicken on the large plate, while I ate like there's no tomorrow. My aunt and uncle simply chuckled at how I express my 'passion' towards chicken. Yup! you're my one and truly dream guy, chicken!!!

I headed up stairs and saw Baekhyun sitting at the couch near the veranda. He looked quite serious, which was a bit weird for me. I then placed my bracelet on my side table. As I placed my bracelet, I can't help but notice Baekhyun's 'blue flowers'. I was a bit shocked to see that some of it's flowers started wilting. "Baekhyun! Your flowers started to wilt!" I said while panicking. "It's okay. Don't mind it." "Eh? but aren't these special to you? You spend almost half of your time taking care of these!" I said. "It's okay.....I did everything I can to preserve it....but....it looks like...it's time is almost up..." he sadly said. I was weirded out by what he said, but I chose to ignore it. 

I then washed up and changed to my PJs. Baekhyun was now watching his favorite drama while trying to hold back his tears. I just laughed at how cute he looks. When I was about to lay down on my bed, my phone rang with the caller ID 'Luhan'. I was overjoyed and I quickly answered the call.

 "Hello, Sunbaenim!!! i'm glad you called!! Kai and Mari was aski-" I was cut off.

"Hanna....."

This voice.....

"S-Sunbaenim?..."

"H-He....He's..."

This familiar voice...

"Uh....S-Sunbaenim? are you-" I was cut off once again.

"He's gone......H-He's nowhere in this world anymore..." his voice trailed off, while I can hear his sobs and cries..

This voice........ Tears started to flow endlessly unto my cheeks..

..I'm 100% sure th-that..... 

.......Th-This is.....

.....Sehun.....

A/N: Hello~ doing another A/N! YAY! thanks for reading my story until this far ;A; hehehe ;)) Double update this week! (i'll try to update tomorrow too!) I seriously did alot of editing on my upcoming chapters! I thought of a great plot twist earlier this morning! anticipate it~ <3 Seriously..PLOT TWIST!!!  literally TWIST!! kekeke =w=

4-5 more chapters 'till its ending! D: TT^TT