Chapter 4

87 Steps to Kim Jongdae

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae bent down to pick up her pen and then he handed it to her. “Nice to meet you again Eunsol-ah.” And then he gave her a heartwarming smile. “Did you miss me?”

 

Eunsol stared at him with wide open. She still couldn’t believe that the guy that she was looking for was now right in front of her. How did that happen? Earlier she was just cramming for her homework and now he’s right in front of her.

 

He was smiling mischievously at her. And Eunsol finally realized that she looked like an idiot gaping at him as if he was an alien. She immediately bit her lips, as she looked down feeling embarrassed. And she swear, at that time she heard him chuckle a bit. She eyed him. And Eunsol noticed that he was trying his best not to laugh.

 

Eunsol cleared with a small cough as she tried to act normal. She has to say something at the very least. Not knowing what to say, she just blurted out things randomly. “H-how did you get here?” It sounded more of a threat rather than a question. And she really wanted to slap her forehead for saying those. It should be a decent conversation. How did it turn out that way?

 

Jongdae blinked twice as he absorbed her words. He wasn’t expecting her to say that. “Eunsol-ah, are you a gangster? Or are you a daughter of a mafia lord?” He joked.

 

Eunsol looked a little lost. She didn’t really expect her to say that though. And now she is contemplating on whether to apologize and explain but then he kept on talking, not giving her a chance to speak.

 

“You won’t even say ‘Hi’? Or ‘How have you been?’ or maybe ‘You look more handsome today?’ Normal greetings usually start with those.” Jongdae added.

 

Before Eunsol could respond, Mr. Jung called her attention. “Since Mr. Kim is new here, you should take care of him.” Mr. Jung told her.

 

She grew puzzled as her brows pinched together. She doesn’t really know him that well. They only met once. “But Mr. Jung, we’re just---“ Eunsol tried to argue but Mr. Jung didn’t seem to hear her.

 

“Okay class, turn your books to page 109.” He instructed as he started to write things on the board.

 

They both settled down on their seats right next to each other. “Take care of me Eunsollie~” Jongdae playfully patted her back.

 

“Eunsollie?” her tone went higher as her brows were furrowed. No one has ever called her that before.

 

Jongdae just shrugged as if it was purely normal to him.

 

Eunsol sighed. She decided to just let it slip. They have to atleast have a good conversation. “So why are you here?” Eunsol asked him with a small polite smile. There was a hint of curiosity resonating from her voice.

 

He simply patted his chest. “Can’t you see? I’m a student here. Do you want to see my identification card?” Jongdae said as he was about to fish out his I.D. from his pocket.

 

She narrowed her eyes at him. “I mean why here at this school? Specially here at my section?” Eunsol asked him specifically.

 

Jongdae drummed his fingers on his desk as he pouted, thinking of the right words to say. “Let’s just say I searched for you in the internet and then when I found out that you enrolled here, I enrolled here as well and then I asked to be in the same section as you are.” He grinned.

 

Eunsol slightly blushed. She knew that it wasn’t true but still she couldn’t help but blush. “Stop lying.”

 

He slowly nodded. “It was just a coincidence.” Jongdae straightforwardly told her.

 

Eunsol just silently eyed him. I think this school year will be a big mess with him around. She predicted. From the looks of it, Jongdae seemed the type to joke around all the way. And that wouldn’t be too nice. But maybe she’s wrong. It’s only his first 10 minutes with her. He wouldn’t be that bad right?

 

He suddenly turned to her direction and caught her eyeing him. “Why? Am I too handsome that you can’t take your eyes off me?” He asked with a grin.

 

I take it back. Only 10 minutes has passed since he came and now he’s already getting on my nerves. Eunsol rolled her eyes as she just focused to the teacher. “Whatever.”

 

“Don’t worry Eunsollie, I won’t go anywhere again.” He whispered to her as he pretended to listen to the teacher too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours later,

 

Jongdae lightly tapped Eunsol’s right shoulder.

 

She turned to him with a straight face. “What?” It better not be one of his jokes again or else…

 

“Kim Jongdae.” He said with a smile.

 

She didn’t answer him. Instead, she just continued giving him a puzzled look.

 

He beamed. “You weren’t listening to my when I introduced myself earlier. And I’m worried that by now you still don’t know my name. My name’s Kim Jongdae.” He explained.

 

Eunsol just nodded silently. Kim Jongdae.So that’s his name. That’s the thing that made me suffer for a week.

 

“Did you regret not asking for my name?”

 

She didn’t answer. Eunsol is 100% sure he’d make fun of her if she admitted it.

 

“I know you did. Who wouldn’t right?”

 

“You’re ..kind of arrogant.” Eunsol pointed out.

 

He shook his head disapprovingly. “I’m stating the truth. And I’m just telling you my name so you won’t regret again.”

 

Eunsol faked a smile. “Fine. fine.”

 

“But you can call me Chen if you want to.” He added.

 

“Chen?” She asked him. “Is that your nickname?”

 

He nodded. “Yep.”

 

Eunsol frowned. “How come your nickname is Chen? It’s not even associated with Jongdae.” She mumbled.

 

“It’s because you Chen’t live without me.” He told her as he winked at her.

 

Eunsol placed her palm on her forehead. This guy is seriously going to give me headaches.How can I survive the whole semester with him around?

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_n0b8hxKhRC1qiqeveo1_250.gif

*You're mine.*

 

 

Chapter 4~ I hope you like it! :)))

 

Jongdae was so manly in EXOST ep 10! He even gave hot packs to the ghostsss. :>> 

 

tumblr_n09u9n78a61sbdz6so3_250.gif

 

That's all! See you in the next update! :>

 

 

Bye ^^

 

<3