9

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

 

 

"Jiyong you're not focusing AGAIN..." TOP growled seeing Jiyong senselessly walk around the area for any clues. He had been doing most of the looking anyways, whilst Jiyong was too busy in daze. He had no idea what was going through his head but whatever it was he had to stop soon. This was an important mission not something minor like the fire prince and princesses.

 

 

"Sorry." Jiyong mumbled before finally slapping himself awake. His thoughts were only filled with one person and that was Dara. The girl had taken over his life now and he was too confused to know what to do. They had never fallen in love and didn’t even know what it felt like being in love. Was thinking about them continuously one of the points of being in love? Dara was unique and it only surprised him. Although he could sense fear, he knew deep down she had the courage. The courage she was frightened to let escape. The kiss only awoke many different emotions within him and he felt guilty doing it. She must be scared of him now.

 

 

"Is it the ice princess again?" TOP teased as he saw his King's cheeks flush red. This was a sight to die for. Jiyong never reacted like this. "You like her?" He asked cautiously.

 

 

Jiyong clenched his fist hearing that. "You know I can't. I'm already destined with someone."

 

 

"We can always talk to Sir Tablo. You wouldn't like her without a reason." TOP sighed. The mate thing was never appealing but he knew few people who didn't end up with their mate. Hoping one of those few people will include Jiyong.

 

 

"Let's continue with what we're here for." Jiyong exclaimed as he picked up his senses.

 

 

The area was quiet, only a few passers-by’s who ogled at them like they were aliens. Jiyong scanned the area unhurriedly, looking for anything suspicious. He knew there would be a rare chance of them finding anything. Psyblast was clever and devious. Her daughter probably got the same traits, maybe even higher. A small sigh escaped his lips as his mind drifted back to his previous thoughts. Dara.

 

 

--------

 

 

"Thinking about King Jiyong again eh?!" Bom wriggled her eyebrows as she nudged Dara repeatedly. Dara groaned for the nth time. She wasn't thinking about him, okay maybe she was and his lovely delicious soft lips. But she wouldn't let the girls know that. They were already teasing her for 3 days since King Jiyong went on his trip with master TOP.

 

 

"Can you stop it?" Dara glared as she stomped her feet in anger. A small puddle of ice grew under her right foot. Small spears circulated the ice ready to poke someone. Dara blinked a few times so did the girls, amazed at her actions.

 

 

"Woah. Now that's cool!" CL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter