21.

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

 

 

"Let's get you inside." Jiyong spoke softly pulling Dara along with him.

 

 

"Where's Bom? How is she? Is she okay?" Dara questioned CL who nodded her head in return.

 

 

"Don't worry she's fine. Whilst you were fighting Ms Hyori helped me treat her. I think I should become a doctor now." CL laughed remembering earlier incident. How Hyori told her to wash away the blood and sew the insides of Bom. And now Bom is breathing again. She was frightened because Hyori was stuck inside the cage which prevented her powers from working therefore it was her job to save Bom and she succeeded. She was glad everything was back to normal and that Psyblasts daughter Kiko was executed.

 

 

A little figure ran through the yard, embracing Dara by her legs as he was too short to hug her above. “Noona! You did it! You’re the best!” Dara chuckled picking Harang up, not realising how weak she is nearly toppling both her and Harang over, but Jiyong’s fast reflex grabbed both her and Harang.

 

 

“Careful.” Jiyong whispered, leaving a tingling sensation throughout Dara’s body. That only made her feel extra feeble as she slowly pulled a little away from Jiyong, in order to avoid any more weird sensation swimming through her body.

 

--------

 

 

The days zoomed past in The Keeper. They didn’t get any recent attacks, now clearly knowing the reason why they kept getting many rivals was because of Kiko. It was getting closer towards the exam days and summer was joining them too. However, there was only one girl who didn’t start taking her life at the Keeper seriously. Hiding herself behind a wall, she tried her best to stifle her laughter as she eyed the culprit head towards her small sabotage. She couldn't wait to see the red heads reaction, after all the things she’s been putting her through. "Hehe." Dara giggled as she tried to sketch a picture of Bom’s irritated expression.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Dara's eyes widened hearing the voice. She didn’t have to turn to know who it was. Her head twisted instantly to see brown orbs with a hint of red staring directly at her. The same stoic expression plastered on his face that still continues to still give her the creeps.

 

 

"Jjjiiyonggg..." Dara muttered viewing him but before the latter could explain herself, Bom’s yelling interrupted them.

 

 

"DARAAAAA!!! IM GONNA KILLL YOUUUU!!!" Jiyong's eyes snapped to the side hearing the yell. Dara bit her lower lip trying to control her laughter. "Ugh!!!!!" Bom continued to shriek. Dara had filled her whole room with snow and in addition to that she had frozen all her taps and cupboards.

 

 

"Are you two continuing with your pranks?" Jiyong questioned, his eyebrows raised.

 

 

"Aniii!" Dara shook her head as well as her hand to emphasise her point when clearly she knew it wasn't the truth. And he knew that too.

 

 

"WATCH WHAT I DO TO YOU NEXT!!" Jiyong's left eyebrow rose higher hearing Bom and her response.

 

 

"Are you lying to me Dara?" Dara gulped. Her head facing downwards as she fiddled with her fingers. "I am asking you a question Dara. I would like you to respond immediately."

 

 

"Miahne it won't happen again." Dara responded not making any eye contact with Jiyong.

 

 

"Isn't that what you said the last time? And the time before that? How many times am I going to have to lecture you about this same situation? Pranks are unacceptable in the Keeper." Dara nodded her head. She had no idea why they both continued clearly knowing Jiyong wasn't on the favourable side about it. It was all Bom's fault; she started this entire pranking business by using the students of the Keeper to scare her.

 

 

"Miahne." This time a pout formed onto .

 

 

"Aish Dara!" Jiyong groaned rushing his hands through his hair before grabbing ahold of her hand and dragging her towards his room. "Why do you have to always act so oblivious and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter