11

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

 

 

Jiyong stood there immobile trying to take in the words that escaped the girl’s lips. He felt no connection at all. Where they supposed to feel a connection? Clenching his bloody hand he eyed the girl. Her mind was a blank wall, he couldn't read her thoughts or maybe she wasn't thinking at all. Kiko stood there with a small smile, her hands clasped together behind her back, as she waited patiently for some kind of response. "Look...." He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted.

 

 

Jiyong's orbs landed on Harang who was busy tugging on his cloak to gain his attention. His right arm was cut deeply but the boy looked like he didn't care. His face covered with tears. "I can't find Dara noona anywhere." He whimpered.

 

 

Dara. The name once again bought different kind of emotions inside him. "Dara, Bom and CL are all missing Jiyong. I asked one of the students to find her but she's nowhere to be found." Hyori spoke up.

 

 

"Aigoo. Your hands are bleeding. We will find your Dara noona but let's get that treated okay?" Harang gawked at the young girl who grabbed his arm. "I'm Kiko. You can call me noona too." She grinned. His tears paused as his eyebrows furrowed. Why does she look familiar?

 

 

"She's nice." Youngbae mumbled as they eyed her fading back. "Anyways let's see if we can find the girls." He continued.

 

 

Jiyong nodded his head before sauntering through the doors of The Keeper. His sensing level heightened as he searched for the familiar scent. Lavender. He stopped midway as his eyes darkened. "No they didn't." He whispered to himself rushing towards the forbidden corridor. The corridor that only bought out his weakness. The corridor that filled his mind with all sorts of memories. The photo shopped picture that stood proudly in the room, weakening him as he gazed into his mother’s beautiful eyes. The mother he never saw since birth. The mother who gave up her life to give birth to him. Anger consumed him as he harshly headed towards the door. The scent of Lavender getting higher and higher mixed with more.

 

 

He pushed open the door with so much strength he didn't realise it was locked from the outside. The door bursted open frightening the three girls inside. Jiyong growled.

 

 

Dara, Bom and CL stood up swiftly as their eyes widened at the scene. Jiyong was fuming with anger. They could spot the red outline in his eyes as he furiously glared at them. "OUT!!! I SAID OUT!!!" Pushing each other out of the way, they dashed out of the room. "Hyori take them to the main hall. I'll be there in a few." He muttered.

 

 

"Come on girls." Hyori snapped. She didn't expect the girls to break rules knowing they weren't allowed in the room. Dara glanced back for a few seconds staring at Jiyong before following the others.

 

 

Jiyong sighed as he scanned the room unhurriedly. His brown, dark orbs landing on the framed photo. Staring back at him with a warm smile. The picture looked so real when in reality it was fake. He was photo shopped, joining the smiling photo of his father and mother. "I miss you." He didn't know who he intended the message for but he hoped they never left so quickly. Grabbing ahold of his emotions, he turned around and walked out the room, locking it on his way.

 

 

Dara fiddled with her fingers in nervousness as she gazed deeper into the floor. Bom was busy biting her lower lip in anticipation. She was frightened of the King's wrath. CL tried her best to stand casually when in reality she was pissing her pants. They all wished a black hole would appear and them right in. The stares they were receiving from everyone weren’t helping much. But only one stare actually felt like it was burning them. King Jiyong's.

 

 

Finally what felt like years he spoke. "Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter