12

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

 

 

"We're terribly sorry for not being there. We hope you can forgive us. It won't happen again." Bom says as she clasps her hands together in a begging style. The girls have been feeling extremely guilty since earlier. Bom knew she had a chance to put up her shield and protect the students, even though it wouldn’t have lasted long it would have helped them get inside before anything occurs. CL however felt mixed emotions, yes she would have helped the students and teleported them inside but she felt pissed that it was just them getting told off. There were other skilled students placed inside The Keeper who were busy running off. She had no idea why they had that burden on them. Meanwhile, Dara cried the whole time to herself secretly as she remembered Jiyong's harsh words and anger, Harang's bandaged arm and all the students in pain. She felt remorseful for not completing her task to eliminate the fire department. 

 

 

"You guise aren't superheroes. Don't listen to the King. He's always angry." A boy yelled smiling at the girls.

 

 

"This will always happen whether you guise were there or not. We will be harmed. So don't blame yourself." Another girl followed behind. The girls smiled back.

 

 

"Okay time for dinner." CL mouthed as all three headed towards different direction. Serving dinner to each and every student. They liaised together and laughed. They were glad the students weren’t being mean. It would have only distressed them even further.  

 

 

------

 

 

Dara fiddled with her fingers, scratching the tip of her finger nails with each other. She waited patiently as she knocked on the door once again. Her heart as always was beating fast and she took in long breaths. Her eyes lingered on the door, waiting for it to open and reveal the charming face of her King's. She took in a large intake of breath seeing the door handle move before it swiftly opened wide. "Dara?" Slowly as she could, her eyes peeked to make eye contact with him but she couldn't. She was still trembling from earlier.

 

 

"I thought I said everyone back to their dorms? What are you doing here?" He snapped. He was still pissed off with the whole situation mainly over the tears Dara shed when he shouted.

 

 

"I'm sorry. We didn't mean to go in there King Jiyong. We were gonna leave but the door was locked. It wasn't the girls fault either, it was all me. I know you're hurt by our action so I wanted to apologise. I promise it won't happen again. Please don't be angry at me." Dara bit her lower lip trying to control the emotions that wanted to leak.

 

 

Jiyong softened hearing her. "Dara it's....."

 

 

"Who is it Jiyong?" Dara stared at the figure that appeared from behind. It was the same girl who comforted her. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Who is she?. "Oh it's you? Hello. I'm kiko. This lovely man’s mate." Kiko giggled to herself as she clutched her arms with his. She didn't realise what impact she had left on Dara. Dara's face turned extra pale as the words bounced around her head, mocking her. She felt like she was going through hell back and forth as she witnessed the small skin ship.

 

 

"Mate?" Dara whispered but loud enough for them both to hear.

 

 

"I know it's quite sudden but I knew he was the one. So let's be friends. You're the ice princess right? You're really pretty." Kiko grinned.

 

 

None of the words that escaped Kiko's mouth landed in Dara's ear. She however was too engrossed, gazing at Jiyong who was returning the stare. Her eyes were already moistened as she didn't want to accept that Jiyong, the man who kissed her, the man who constantly made her feel weird inside had finally found his mate. The man she had fallen for.

 

 

Jiyong closed his eyes tightly hearing her thoughts. "Go to bed Dara. You too Kiko." With that said he turned around, slamming his room door shut.

 

 

"Goodnight Dara. You don't look good...rest." And then Kiko disappeared leaving Dara on her own. Dara glanced towards the shut door hoping this was all a dream and she was going to wake up soon. She felt weak. Turning around on her heels she left, wishing the feelings that grew for her King would leave her too. But she knew it was hard. It wasn't gonna happen. She loved him too much to let go so easily.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Ugh. This is so ing heavy." Bom groaned as she tried to pick up a piece of wood from the shattered front yard. Things were all over the place as they tried to fix the place up again. "How does he expect us girls to fix this place urghh?" She continued rambling on as she dragged the piece of woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter