7

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

 

 

Dara's mind was overdosed by the same incident for the past two days. She avoided the culprit whenever she could. She even hid herself underneath the black cloak as the hood was able to keep her identity at low risk. She was glad not to have any classes with him this week. Dara stood by the side as she eyed the couple bickering in front of her.

 

 

"Stop touching me!!" She shrieked into his face as she flicked her hair back in annoyance. She grumbled hating attending his class every time.

 

 

TOP glowered towards Bom. "Yah!! Don't talk to me like that! Ugh I just hope it isn't you!!! I will die if it is!!" He yelled.

 

 

"What? What the hell are you on about?" Bom was left puzzled by her words.

 

 

"I hope you’re not the one I'm destined to marry!!" He retorted placing his hands back into his pants pocket. Bom was a beautiful girl but he and she started off at the wrong foot therefore leading to them constantly quarrelling. She was surprised after half the things she has said to him, he hasn't either transformed or kicked her out of the Keeper.

 

 

"Eww!" Bom stepped back. "Don't worry that will never happen. Have you seen yourself? Blegh!" Dara giggled at the sight. She had no idea how they will end up falling in love when all they did was argue. Her mind drifted off to who her future will be. Jiyong's picture evoked in her mind as she quickly shook it off. Why am I thinking of him? She thought.

 

 

"What is so funny Miss Park or should I say Dara?" She gasped hearing the husky voice whisper from behind. She didn't have to turn around to know who that voice belonged to.

 

 

She gulped. "Nothing. Kinggg Jiiyonggg." She didn't mean to stutter but she couldn't help it.

 

 

"I don't believe it's nothing Dara. There is always a reason to why people giggle. Anyways, I need you to follow me. We have something to talk about." Jiyong strutted off leaving Dara dumbfounded.

 

 

"Omg is it about the kiss?" Her eyes enlarged, worried about her safety. "What if he wants more than a neck kiss? What if...." Her fingers reached her lips. Her eyes expanding even further. She gawked at his retreating back, slowly fading away from her sight. Taking in a large intake of breath, she followed his steps.

 

 

"Take a seat. Would you like anything to drink or eat?" Dara shook her head immediately. The quicker they got whatever he wanted to do over with, the quicker she could escape and maybe find a rock and hide underneath it. "Well I called you here for a reason."

 

 

Dara tried her best to make eye contact but she couldn't look into his perfectly brown orbs. Fiddling with her fingers she waited for him to continue but paused her action, seeing him stand up and lean closer. Once again her eyes widened at the sight. Omg is he going to kiss me? She thought. Jiyong leaned in extra close, his hands reaching behind her back. "I'm not ready!" She blurted out.

 

 

Jiyong's eyebrow stood up in confusion at her outburst. "Excuse me?" He sat back in his seat with a file on his hands.

 

 

Her eyes lingered onto the file. and I thought he was gonna kiss me. She thought. She bit her lip trying to think of a plausible excuse but none appeared in her mind. Jiyong chuckled before it turned into laughter. "Is everything okay King?"

 

 

"I didn't know you would think that Dara. I am sorry for disappointing you." He smirked.

 

 

no. Hell no. He read my mind!!! Noooo. This time she thought without making eye contact. Her eyes were closed hoping right now she was shot dead. Maybe even out of this world. She just wanted to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter