18

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

 

 

“Jiyong…” Dara mumbled softly when her eyes landed on the figure stood inside the cage. The anger and pain was clearly apparent through his eyes. Her heart ached seeing the view and that only made her extra nervous. Everyone knew how powerful Psyblast was and her daughter is most probably the same. If the daughter was able to get the Golden three in a lockdown then she had the power to do anything. Biting onto her lower lip, she tried her best to control the fear that was slowly growing inside of her.

 

 

“Dara…I am here for you. I’m ting myself right now..” CL chuckled softly making Dara break out into a small giggle. “…But we can do this. We will win this and that is gonna burn to death.” CL glared at the shadow stood at the far end corner busy filing her already perfect nails.

 

 

Dara nodded towards CL as they continued to hide behind the rock and scanned the whole premises. “We need to get out the rest of the gifted students. They can help us because we can’t do this alone, there’s too many. Oh yeah where’s Bom?” Dara asked hoping she received a positive response and not that she has been captured.

 

 

“I have no idea. She was with Teacher Dong Wook before I left. If Bom’s not with the other students locked up then she must be hiding somewhere she’ll show herself when she sees us.” CL explained.

 

 

“Okay. We need to sneak into the Keeper, get everyone out and then somehow fight her off.” Dara went through the plan again as CL listened attentively. “Good luck!” Although her nervousness out did her courage, Dara knew at the moment she needed to fix this matter or else King Jiyong could end up dying. And she couldn’t allow that.

 

 

“Here.” CL muttered, remembering the vision ball, Dong Wook had given her to lend Dara.

 

 

Dara gazed at the blue ball not knowing what it was used for. She watched in puzzlement as the clouds locked up inside the ball moved slowly around it. “What is this?” She finally spoke, mesmerised by the colour and clouds.

 

 

“It’s a vision ball. Whoever you want to see appears and gives either encouraging words or help you with your decision. It’ll help you Dara. You have to word your words correctly and it will then work. Use it.” Dara was astonished hearing CL. She didn’t think these things would even exist.

 

 

“Anyone?” Dara mumbled.

 

 

“Anyone.”

 

 

Closing her eyes Dara clutched onto the ball firmly. “Omma help me. I’m scared but I need to do this. Please help me. I need you.” Dara constantly repeated the words in her mind ready to give up as no one or anything appeared to console her. Her eyes watered, as she slowly opened them, only to gasp in surprise seeing her mother sat in front of her. Her beautiful blonde hair swaying to one side as she wore the last outfit she passed away in. “Omma!” Dara bursted trying to hug the figure but she only hugged the air.

 

 

“Aigoo! My daughter is such a cry baby!” Her mother inched closer as she gazed into her daughters eyes. “Crying is for the weak. And we ice princesses are not weak. Dara you have everything it needs inside you, don’t let your fear control you, goddess.” Dara smiled softly hearing the nickname her mum gave her since birth. “If you let your fear control you, things will turn bad. Turn your fear into courage. Your warmth is always going to help you. Omma is always watching you and I know you can do it. Now go save the Keeper. Your King is waiting for you.” Dara’s mother winked at her daughter before the vision disappeared.

 

 

“Omma.” The word came out slurred when she realised everything returned back to usual. Instead of her mother, CL was sat in front of her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter