6

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

 

"Where's Dara?" Minzy asked as she couldn't spot the figure anywhere in the room. Bom was busy reading a magazine whilst CL was just staring into thin air. Her mind continuously evoking the other night. For the first time ever she was actually frightened. She didn't want to die. She was still young.

 

 

CL's eyes landed on Minzy and then diverted herself back to her staring spot. "She said she's going out."

 

 

"Oh. I hope you two are better. I'll get going." Minzy swiftly turned around only to pause midway hearing Bom speak up.

 

 

"I never asked Minzy...what's your power?" Bom gazed at the young girls back waiting for her a response.

 

 

"Oh...I'm night vision. I can see in the dark." She finally responded before walking off. Bom shrugged, placing her book back onto the shelf. Her eyes landed on CL who was already staring at her.

 

 

"She's weird." Bom exclaimed earning a nod from CL. "Anyways I wonder why Dara went outside? I hope she's not feeling guilty. It wasn't her fault." She continued, sighing. She tried her best to forget the memory and the throbbing pain she went through but it was tattooed onto her mind. She wanted to forget that unpleasant memory but it was hard when that's all she could think about.

 

 

--------

 

 

"King Jiyong, you wanted to buy something right? You should go we can meet here in like an hour." Dara suggested. She liked having him beside her but the looks she kept getting from passer-by’s made her think otherwise. Throughout the whole ride she felt uncomfortable with the intimacy with King Jiyong and now she felt extra unnerving due to the stares. I feel like poking their eyes out. She thought, glaring.

 

 

"No it's fine. You'll get lost." He smiled at her. Dara paused as she felt her heart race again. She was puzzled by her behaviour. She's never felt like that before. "Maybe you should hide your legs with your cloak so then you don't have to poke their eyes out." Jiyong says before strolling off. Dara's eyes widened. I forgot he can read mind.

 

 

The next few minutes or so was silent as Dara observed the stalls clearly. She wanted to get them jewellery, so they had it on them for the rest of their lives. But the jewellery didn't come up to her taste. Most of them made out of rubber band.

 

 

"Did you find anything you like Miss Park?" Jiyong questioned. His eyes flickering on her pale face for a second.

 

 

"No." Dara pouted. "Why do you call me Miss Park? Dara is fine you know...I mean Dara is perfectly fine King." His eyebrows arched upwards as he heard her. A small chuckle escaped his mouth but he didn't respond. He didn't think he needed to. "OH!" Her eyes landed on the last stall. A young women selling jewellery, real jewellery. Her eyes sparkled as she eyed them hungrily.

 

 

"Omg so beautiful." She mumbled under her breath.

 

 

"How may I help you ma'am? They are only 8,000KRW each." Dara just nodded her head as she gazed at them one by one.

 

 

"I want these three please." She pointed towards her three favourites. Her eyes lingered longer on the one at the side. She pouted knowing she didn't get enough money with her. "Is it possible to keep this one safe? I'll come back tomorrow and pay for it." Dara pleaded. It was beautiful. She always loved black diamonds. She couldn't help but repeatedly gaze at it with admire.

 

 

Stupid girl. Jiyong thought as he eyed her hung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter