17

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

 

 

She groaned as she tiredly held onto her head, feeling the piercing pain surround her whole head. Her eyes kept opening and closing, trying to get used to wherever she was. She could feel a cold item against her hand making it impossible for her to move even further. "Argh." Another groan escaped before finally opening her eyes. Her eyes wearily took in the sight. She was in a boxed room with nothing but her in it. The black balls within her eyes shifting from one side to another rapidly, trying to figure out where she was.

 

 

"There's no point trying to escape." She heard a very familiar voice from behind. Dara tried to move her head to the side so she could see herself but soon realised her hand was locked. It had a hard metal against it, trying to stop her powers from working.

 

 

"Minzy! What's going on? What are you doing? Let me go! I need to get to The Keeper!" Dara shrieked as she thrashed around trying to break free.

 

 

"This is my job. To make sure you don't escape so Kiko can kill King Jiyong." Minzy explained. She had a cup on her head hoping to feed Dara but she knew the girl would be reluctant.

 

 

"Kiko? She's alive?" Dara murmured, a scene of her being stabbed evoked into her mind.

 

 

"She's Psyblasts daughter." Dara gasped at the new news, trying to comprehend what she just heard.

 

 

"She lied." Minzy nodded. "Why are you doing this then?" Dara questioned.

 

 

"Because her mother was a good friend of my mother until King Jiyong's father killed her mother. My power was never night vision. It was always manipulation. I manipulated you twice. Once to kill King Jiyong, the other to open the forbidden door." Dara's eyes widened as her lips quivered hearing her. She shook her head as memories came rushing past. The hard feeling against her head, it was all Minzy. "At first we didn't care about you and then I realised King Jiyong liked you that's why you're now involved in this plan. He will hate watching you suffer."

 

 

King Jiyong liked me too? Dara thought. "You can't do this Minzy! It's wrong! It's not like King Jiyong killed her mother!"

 

 

"He has the blood of his father!!" Minzy yelled surprising Dara. She never expected this girl to be loud especially when she was young.

 

 

"Minzy please let me go! Please!" Minzy shook her head before walking off. "Minzy!!!" Dara continued to shout. All she could hear was her loud heart thumping in the empty room. Her eyes landed on the metal lock on her hand. "Okay. Let's do this." Closing her eyes, Dara waited, feeling the cold against her palm trying to escape.

 

 

--------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter