2

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

 

"Ice princess? Princess Ayana's daughter?" Dongwook jumped off his seat as he headed towards the young lady. She pushed her cloak back a little giving the eyes a view of her slender milky white legs. She was wearing a short white dress which only made her beauty stand out. They grimaced at the idea of the cold outside and her outfit. Her smile vanished hearing her mother’s name escape the male’s mouth.

 

 

"Yes. Princess Ayana's daughter." She mumbled playing with her fingers. She was feeling awkward. She didn't like the attention she was receiving from them.

 

 

"How is this possible? Rumours said you were...." Dongwook didn't finish off his sentence as the word sounded too deadly and dangerous for their innocent ears.

 

 

"I hid away after my mum had left this world." She sighed as the past started evoking in her mind once again. She tried escaping from it but somehow it greets her. Her grandma made sure she went and studied in The Keeper. The fragile woman wanted her to follow her mother’s footsteps. Dara was glad to accept meeting Harang on the way of her adventure to reach The Keeper.

 

 

"She is the only one. We must keep her." Hyori suggested eyeing Jiyong. Jiyong's eyes never left Dara's as he gawks at the young girl. "We don't know what we will meet during our fights. She is key." Hyori continued.

 

 

Jiyong nodded his head. "I approve. She will be treated as a newcomer. A student in The Keeper and not as Princess Ayana's daughter." Everyone nodded their head in approval. She was relieved hearing the King speak. She didn't want the attention or the comfort just because she was Princess Ayana's daughter. Dara headed back to her seat as the final member stood up to introduce himself.

 

 

"Annyeong. My name is Song Minho. I am 22 years old. My power is wall crawling." Minho headed towards the wall and mimicked Spider-man's action. He crawled the wall with ease before jumping off. Bowing to his superior, he strolled back to his seat.

 

 

"Dinner will be served in an hour. Your cloak will be in your room. Please make sure you wear it at all times. Taeyang will show you to your rooms please follow the master." Hyori spoke as she eyed the 5 contestants. She was impressed by their abilities and knew it will come to great use. Taeyang stood up from his chair, brushing away any imaginary dirt. TOP and Taeyang were called the masters whilst Jiyong was the King. They were from the top three royal families. Choi, Kwon and Dong.

 

 

Jiyong's father passed away due to an illness leading to Jiyong taking over the throne at such a young age. However, he took the matter seriously and showed everyone that he was capable of this position. Joining Jiyong's father, TOP's and Taeyang father also passed away. Leading them to join Jiyong at the throne. They were best friends therefore they worked efficiently together.

 

 

"The King had informed me that Harang will be staying in the same room as you. As I mentioned four times already, cloak needs to be worn at all times. Be near the dinner hall by an hour so we can introduce you to your class mates" His eyes furrowed, thinking whether he should say the next line. "Maybe you should wear more weather appropriate clothing." Taeyang scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

 

 

"Master Dong, the cold never bothered me." Dara smiled warmly shutting the room door. It was true, she never felt cold. She was the Ice Princess after all.

 

 

"Harang quickly clean up so we can head for dinner." The younger boy nodded his head rushing into the bathroom. Dara sat on the bed drying her hair before it landed onto Harang's cloak. She smiled realising it was too long for him. Opening the nearby cupboard with all stationaries, she pulled out the scissors. Her eyes squinted, thinking of Harang's height before cutting it. Satisfied with the end result, she grinned.

 

 

Harang as always held onto his owners hand as they headed towards the cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter