3

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

 

Dara sighed for the nth time not knowing what the hell the teacher up the front was saying. It was supposed to be meditation class but the teacher kept talking and talking about emotions, they didn't even get a chance to meditate. Her eyes started to wonder off as she glanced around the whole room. Once again it was featured with things made out of gold. "God they must be really rich..." She mumbled to herself. Her eyes finally landed on her two new friends. She tried to stifle a laughter seeing Bom dozing off, her head bouncing back and forth. CL however was busy filing her nails which were painted black. If Dara didn't know who CL was, she would have mistaken her for a witch instead.

 

 

"We will start to meditate." The teacher named Gummy says finally gathering everyone's attention. "Please sit yourself on the table in the lotus or half lotus position." The whole class followed her order. CL punching Bom to wake up. "Now just FOCUS and clear your minds. That's all you do...focus....clear your minds." Dara smiled slightly as she closed her eyes. The sound was blocked out as she cleared her mind of any unwanted thoughts.

 

 

"Once you reach a deeper level of awareness and consciousness, your powers will control you." Gummy stated as she eyed the students one by one. Fixing their position if needed.

 

 

Dara's eyebrows furrowed hearing the sound of running water. Why did it make her extremely calm? Is she the only one hearing it? Quickly shaking the thoughts out, she continued. "Humm." Left as she finally felt the coldness of her hand. Suddenly, her mind was filled with her mother’s death. The fear she felt that day and onwards. How she had no support. It was too much. Within seconds her power had taken over as her hand accidentally created sharp ice and flicked it towards the front. Gasp filled the whole room as she rapidly opened her eyes.

 

 

"Omg...." Stood by the front was the King. He had a stoic expression so she couldn't tell if he was angry or not. The ice barely missed his face; a tiny movement to the left would have got him straight. "I didn't know. I didn't mean to."

 

 

Jiyong's eyebrows rose hearing her. "Are you trying to kill me Miss Park?" He asked. His voice snapped, towards her direction.

 

 

"I didn't know. My eyes were closed." She retorted. It's not my fault. Nobody told him to come. She thought. A pout forming on her face as she crossed her arms across her chest.

 

 

"So it's my fault now?" He took a step forward, clearly reading her mind. "Miss Park we are here to teach and help, not to kill, not to blame, not to pout. Meditation is to calm you not to make you dangerous. Your mind was filled with unwanted fear causing that." His long finger pointed towards the ice that was slowly melting away due to the heat.

 

 

He was right, Dara thought. "I'm sorry King. It won't happen again." She bowed her head for forgiveness.

 

 

"Good. Now you may carry on Ms Gummy." Jiyong sent the teacher a nod before rushing off. He had no idea why he even went in there. He knew he was able to dodge that sharp object heading his way. But Dara's beauty was too much for him. Her blonde hair. Her milky skin. He was mesmerised. The beauty of hers controlled him and he didn't like it. Peeking one last time at the dazed girl, he strolled off.

 

 

"Where's Harang?" Bom questioned as she looked around the tired Dara to see if she could spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter