20

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

 

 

"BOMMM!!!" Dara and CL paused hearing the loud screech from downstairs. They both sprinted towards the window getting an unpleasant view. Bom was seething in pain as blood drenched her outfit as Kiko held onto her.

 

 

"Where are you Ice Princess?" Kiko shouted as she sneered. Dara whimpered slightly as she couldn't get the scene out of her head. She wanted Kiko to suffer. She wanted to defeat Kiko without powers but as always the girl was more devious and stronger.

 

 

"I'll teleport and try get Bom away from her...you need to ruin her Dara not with just your hands and legs but with your power." Dara nodded weakly and within seconds CL disappeared from her sight. She was only trying to be fair. She didn't want to use her powers because she knew her powers will kill Kiko and she didn't want that just yet.

 

 

"Turn your fear into courage. Your warmth is always going to help you." Remembering her mother’s words from the vision ball, an image of King Jiyong appeared on her mind. Dara clenched her fingers together before rushing down the stairs. "You'll be the one crying Kiko." Dara hissed in anger as she headed towards Kiko's direction who was already waiting for her with the same cocky smile on her face.

 

 

"It's just you and me Dara." That's when Dara noticed how everyone had stopped fighting, watching them eagerly. Although she didn't like the attention she was receiving, she did want everyone to watch Kiko writhe in pain. "How are you gonna fight me darling hmm?"

 

 

"Just leave her alone! It's me who you want!!!" Dara's heart beat increased hearing King Jiyong speak from behind her.

 

 

"But you'll suffer more watching her get hurt right?" Kiko retorted, a loud chuckle escaping .

 

 

"I can do this." Dara spoke up. Her hands reached the end of her dress ripping it before wrapping it around her eyes. She heard another chuckle escape Kiko's lips and that only added to the anger boiling inside of her.

 

 

"She's gonna fight blind everyone!!" Kiko shouted and only receiving laughter from her comrades. "I'll let you start." She continued.

 

 

Dara took in a large intake of breath before pulling open the necklace she was wearing. The necklace the King had placed on her neck. The first day of the different foreign feelings that erupted. She held the necklace firmly on her hand hoping it'll give her enough strength to distinguish Psyblast's daughter. Dara took one step forward whilst Kiko took one to her left. Dara smirked seeing the actions clearly through the transparent material. The material allowed her to differentiate Kiko's figure.

 

 

Dara paused and waited before pulling out her hand, daggers flew right through taking Kiko by surprise. Few spiked through her arms whilst the rest missed.

 

 

"Why don't you attack Kiko?" Dara smirked before rushing towards Kiko who turned around swiftly and kicked Dara on the side. Dara let out a groan before holding herself together again. Her left hand massaged the pain threatening to enlarge. Kiko took that as a chance to harm her more but Dara was fast enough to react. Throwing her hands above, icicles grew onto the floor, stopping Kiko from getting any further. One step from Kiko would have sent her above. She was relieved she stopped herself on time.

 

 

She knew she had to get rid of the ripped band across her eyes in order to ruin her but it was getting hard when Dara knew her actions. Kiko moved to the side signalling her comrades forward who nodded their head in return, understanding what she meant.

 

 

A fire prince moved forward ready to pounce. "Dara watch out behind you!!" King Jiyong yelled. Dara promptly turned around throwing her daggers towards the ice prince who dropped dead immediately. Dara wanted to jump in triumph witnessing the view. Her powers were getting stronger and she knew her warmth was the only reason why.

 

 

Kiko groaned in impatience, glaring towards the figure that ruined her moment. Kiko nodded her head once again, this time 5 fire princes and princess’s circled Dara. Dara however stilled getting prepared to attack.

 

 

“Why can’t you fight your own battle Kiko?” Dara spoke up, irritating Kiko. “I didn’t know you were this weak?”

 

 

“I AM NOT WEAK!!!” Kiko shrieked as she pushed her comrades out the way before grabbing Dara by her collar. Dara was taken aback by her actions, clearly apparent she had gotten o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter