13

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

 

 

"Everyone back to your dorms. Please pick up your dinner from the kitchen in a civilised manner. Thank You." Master Taeyang spoke trying to break off the tension between the King and his students.

 

 

"I apologise for the sudden intrusion. Hope you have a good evening. Goodnight." Jiyong mumbled before rushing off. He couldn't face his students after this. He felt ashamed and weak. Although he was a golden dragon, everyone feared him when he transformed into his animal form which only brought down his self-esteem. Kids will scream. Mothers will pray for their well-being. Fathers will try and fight him when he wants no harm. After seeing their reaction he gave up from transforming and now his student’s expression added on.

 

 

"Guys can you take Harang back to the dorm? I'll be right back." Dara muttered. The girls had no choice but to obey as Dara rushed off following Jiyong.

 

 

“Jiyong!” She yelled. “I mean King Jiyong!” Her petite legs ran towards his side as he continued to walk. “King Jiyong, are you okay?” She questioned placing her hand on his arm to stop him from walking away from her.

 

 

“I am fine Dara! I want to be alone. Please.” He choked on his words as he tried to hold back the negative feelings growing inside.

 

 

“I know you feel insecure but that was incredible. Your wings are beautiful! I’ve never seen anything like that…it was hypnotizing. You shouldn’t feel bad King, because it’s you. No one can judge you like that.” Jiyong scanned Dara’s face for any sort of fear but none was visible.

 

 

“Are you not scared of me?” He questioned quietly.

 

 

“You scared me before.” Dara chuckled. “Your stare and all but if you’re asking about the dragon….then my answer is no.” A smile formed onto Dara’s lips as she was tempted to caress his cheek. Her eyes landed on his lips, the same lips that touched hers. She felt hot and she knew her cheeks had turned red.

 

 

“Dara I’m sorry.” Although he had no idea what he was apologising about, he just hoped she would accept it. Was it the tears she shed because of him? Was it the mating business? Was it the kiss? Was it the threat? He had no idea. “Dara?”

 

 

“Did you hear that?” Jiyong gazed at her puzzled, before opening up his senses to see what she was hearing. His eyes widened as they both rushed down the corridor and out to the open.

 

 

“Not again.” Jiyong whispered as he scanned the whole area. There was more than one rival this time; he didn’t have time to count them. He would have smiled if it was any other moment as he watched most of his students fight. He was brought back to his senses as his eyes landed on Dara who was running towards one direction but before he could make a move to follow, his eyes landed on a black figure stood by the side. Her face was covered with a cloth. “Psyblast.” He muttered before charging for that direction.

 

 

-------

 

 

"What are you doing in here Minzy?" CL questioned seeing a familiar face coming out of Dara's room. The girl stiffened, jumping slightly hearing the girl speak from behind her. She turned around quickly. "Well?" CL eyed the door for a while and then back at Minzy.

 

 

"I was just looking for Dara." Minzy responded placing her hands in front of her.

 

 

"Why?" CL glared at the young girl who looked down in response.

 

 

"I was...."

 

 

"CL COME QUICK! IT’S ANOTHER BATTLE!" Bom's voice came screeching from the other end of the corridor interrupting Minzy. "QUICK!" CL took one last glance towards Minzy before rushing off. The girl always gave them the creeps. She didn't even hang around with people and ever since Dara had appeared that's all she's been asking for.  

 

 

------

 

 

Dara rushed to the other side as she climbed up the side of the wall to reach the middle section. Her hands had already created itself blister making it harder for her to rise. The rapid beating of her heart wasn't helping her much as she stared towards the left. CL appeared as she teleported in order to distract one of the rivals. Bom was holding up her shield so CL doesn't get hurt, trying her best to surround the whole yard but she didn’t have enough practice.  

 

 

Once Dara reached the middle she gazed forward and stood there was her opponent. She was dressed all in red and had a big grin on her face as she watched the battle unfold on the ground floor. Her sharp teeth kept biting onto a red apple as she chuckled in amusement. Dara clenched her fist in anger, totally hating her attitude. The girl was acting like seeing people getting hurt was a thing to laugh over. "Maybe you should get rid of that smirk or I will." Dara spoke up ready to attack.

 

 

The girl jumped slightly at the voice before the smirk grew wider. "Ice princess eh? Nice to meet you." The girl bowed but she was only mocking her and Dara knew.

 

 

"Quit your crap." Dara muttered.

 

 

"You're really amusing you know that right?" The girl threw the half eaten apple over the balcony before it landed god knows where. "Your power isn't even at the top of its ability but your lousy King thinks you can fight us. How hilarious?" The red haired let out a chuckle.

 

 

Dara ignored the words that escaped but she was curious about one thing. "Why do you hate him so much? Why are you guise constantly attacking?"

 

 

The girl paused, taken aback by the question asked. Her mind went into a turmoil trying to figure out the reason but nothing popped into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter