19

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

 

 

 

"Dara..." It was a small whisper, the name barely escaped his lips but it landed perfectly onto her ears. She sent him a small smile before her eyes attached with Kiko again.

 

 

"Try not to make eye contact. It's the only way we can get away from the pain. Wait for my signal" The words spoken by Bom tattooed itself onto Dara's mind as she quickly looked elsewhere. Right now, they had to defeat her and if making sure they don't make eye contact is the only way then she was up for it. She knew she needed to distract Kiko so Bom could get into hiding and release her powers. The Shield.

 

 

Seeing her simple action made Kiko chuckle. "Aigoo it's quite saddening when people don't stare at me. But it also gives me satisfaction...the power I have." 

 

 

Dara smirked hearing her. She didn't know what was coming. Crossing her fingers she hoped everyone inside the Keeper was prepared to fight. "You shouldn't be too full of yourself Kiko." Dara smiled her eyes landing on King Jiyong's for a split second who gave her a warming smile in return.

 

 

"I think someone forgot what powers I have stored in me maybe I can show you." Kiko beamed turning around facing Jiyong.

 

 

The smile on Dara's face vanished as she realised the situation she put the King in. Jiyong on instinct closed his eyes trying to keep Kiko out of his mind. "Jiyong you're doing it again...why don't you look at me?" She murmured softly, her perfect manicures nails heading towards his face, his eyes. "Or I'll pull them open myself." Her grin got wider seeing Jiyong step back but Kiko was quick enough to grab his hand.

 

 

"Don't touch him!" Dara snapped ready to release her powers. She couldn't stand seeing the scene in front of her. She didn't even like how Kiko was touching him so simply and easily.

 

 

"Sshh Dara. I'm showing you my powers so sit back and relax." A small chuckle escaped her lips as she finally managed to open Jiyong's eyes with force. "Hold her." Before Dara could take in the situation, few men held onto her firmly. "And let the show begin." Kiko smiled feeling the connection with Jiyong's brain.

 

 

"Aarggghhhh!!" Jiyong screeched in pain and anger.

 

 

"JIYONG!" Dara yelled as she gawked at him leaning forward trying to control the pain. Blood was already visible, escaping down his nostrils. His green veins popping, as if they want to rip out of his skin. He held onto the cage for support as he hoped the stabbing pain travelled itself to the cage and elsewhere. It was unbearable as he let out another groan of pain. His lungs felt like they were giving up as they needed air.

 

 

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Hyori yelled from the other cage, tears already visible. Kiko just laughed at the scene. She loved seeing him in pain.

 

 

Before Dara could release her daggers on the few men holding onto her, Jiyong had stopped screaming in pain. He however dropped onto the floor trying to regain his composure and gather his breath. Kiko's eyes widened as she repeatedly blinked her eyes hoping he'd feel the pain. What the hell is happening? Kiko thought.

 

 

Dara eyes scanned the courtyard spotting Bom at the side. A large breath of relief escaped her before she swept out her iced daggers and stabbed the men through the heart. All three fell onto the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter