5

The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

 

"King Jiyong! King Jiyong!" A guard ran through the big gates as he headed into the big study room where the golden three were sat liaising with another old man. His eyebrows arched as he turned his head to get a view of the guard who was now breathing heavily.

 

 

"What's wrong?" TOP asked instead.

 

 

"The Keeper it's under attack...another fire prince Sir." Their eyes widened as they stood up immediately. They were always attacked by Fire Prince or Princesses, and they had no idea why they kept returning. They were also pretty sure there were many more to come.

 

 

"!" Jiyong cursed throwing his cloak around his shoulder before marching towards his horse. They didn't expect any attacks today. Normally Jiyong would distinguish them without faults but no one was currently guarding the Keeper. He knew Hyori and Dongwook weren't capable enough therefore he was the one in charge of fighting them. Straddling the horse they rushed towards The Keeper.

 

 

-------

 

 

Dara gawked at the male stood 2 metres away from her. He had a smirk on his face. His red hair covering a quarter of his face. It was quite ironic for her because he was the fire prince; fire is associated to warmth while she was the ice princess. She couldn't stand watching students getting harmed therefore taking this huge step. If she just kills his time then maybe the King will appear and ruin him.

 

 

His hand moved throwing fire balls in her direction. Her eyes widened. I'm not even prepared for this. She thought. Flicking her hands she threw her ice daggers as he easily dodged them. Closing her eyes Dara waited for her power to take control but her mind was filled with fear. She was frightened. She wanted to run back but she knew it was too late. She just dug her own grave.

 

 

"Giving up already eh?" She heard his voice yell through the crowd. Her eyes opened with anger. She didn't understand why her power wasn't taking control again. Why it didn't do the same thing it did the other day with King Jiyong.

 

 

She smiled remembering her tactics that day. Her eyes landed on the boy with a grin, sprinting towards his direction. The boy was surprised by her performance but soon set himself ready to fight. The Fire Prince followed her action rushing towards her.

 

 

"Omg Dara.." Bom whimpered. She could clearly sense the fear Dara had but the girl still didn't stop, she still fought.

 

 

"We need to help Bom." CL muttered grabbing the latter’s attention. "I need you and Dara to distract him okay?" Bom nodded furiously, preparing herself. She pulled off her cloak so it was better for her to function before dashing towards the two. Hyori's eyes enlarged seeing Bom run.

 

 

"Where are you Jiyong?" She muttered. It was apparent the Fire Prince was extra skilled in his department whilst her students were still in the beginner’s stage.

 

 

Dara stomped her foot against the cold hard floor as the floor turned to ice. She smirked watching the Fire Prince slip. She took that as her chance to throw her ice daggers but the latter was fast. He threw his fire balls at them, melting them instantly. She continued, repeatedly throwing her ice daggers but that only weakened her. She held onto herself as the small colour on her face vanished. Her breathing switched to rapid mode as she kneeled onto the floor.

 

 

"Dara!" Bom shouted seeing her state. The power was eating up her strength. She glared at the boy rushing towards him, who was still trying to stand up from the iced floor. But before she could even knock h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter