cheesecake?

Things i do for you

 

 

Hara's lips curved into a soft smile when she saw Jonghyun sitting on the bench just outside the school, watching you and Junhyung left in jealousy. She skips towards him and taps his shoulder, making him jumps a little.

"what?" he couldn't hide his anger in his voice.

"Nothing~ you look mad." she said.

"I am. why don't you just leave?" Jonghyun frowned at the person who just let go of junhyung, making him lose his chance to get you.

"fine~ i'm just telling you, don't do anything stupid that might cost everything you have now." Hara said softly before she turns on her heels and walks away.

Jonghyun watched her moving further away and before he can realize it, his mouth opens.

"yah, Little girl." he called.

Hara turns to him with a grins.

"yeah?"

"Y-You c-can stay here if you want." he said as faint blush appears on his cheeks.

Hara giggles and walks back to him.

"I don't like it." she said.

Jonghyun just gaped at her. how can she just said that? she obviously didn't know how embarrassed jonghyun was to call her.

"It's boring in here. Why don't we go to the cafe that just opened? I heard they have the best cheesecake." Hara continues with a twinkling in her eyes.

Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief, even though he doesn't know why.

"yeah. Let's go there. I love cheesecake." he said and stand up, offering his hand.

"Thank you! Let go~!!! and by the way, i'm not a little girl!" She took his hand and continue to skips next to him.

Jonghyun can't help but chuckled at Hara's aegyo as he walks by her side, hand in hand.

and after a long time, he could feel a sincere happiness in her heart as he watched Hara's cute figure bouncing next to him.

'you are to me...' he thought.

Maybe, just maybe... he might find his own happiness soon.

***

2011/08/25 Thursday

By Seoulchae