Dara's Story 2/2

Things i do for you

 

 

Dara went back to her car and headed out of the city, to Seoul. She kept crying until her car broke down.

"great." She said sarcastically and sit down on the asphalt.

"You okay?" a guy with a low voice asked her, causing her to jump in surprise.

She wiped off her tears and look up to see a well built and handsome guy, looking at her in concern.

"y-eah." she said and stand up.

"you need help with your car?" he asked again but she shook her head.

"No thanks." 

"Oh well, if you need me, you can go to that warehouse. We'll help you." He said with a smile before he turned around.

"Oh by the way my name is T.O.P" he winked and walked away.

Dara just sighed and waited in her car. When rain starts to fall down she gets more frustrated. After few hours, She grabs the umbrella and walked to the warehouse, knocking the door.

"Who is it?" She heard a woman yelled from the inside and a minute later the door opened, revealing a pretty lady with a red hair.

"yes?" she asked, munching her corn.

"um, i'm looking for T.O.P-ssi. He told me to come here if i need help." dara said, gritting her teeth due to cold.

"OH MY GOSH! You're freezing. Come in!" The red-haired girl pulled her inside and took her to the living room.

"I'm park Bom. You?" she asked.

"Dara. Sandara Park." Dara smiled a little as she looked around the room.

"YAH! T.O.P! DARA'S HERE!" Bom shouted and dara heard A loud footsteps.

"Who? Ah! so you're dara! are you okay?" T.O.P's smile disappear when he saw Dara's wet clothes.

"Y-yeah. I just. i don't know where else to go.." Dara lowered her head.

Bom giggled and pat her head.

"You are welcome here. wait a minute. Dara? as in DARA? The queenka slash Jjang in the suburb?" Jiyong pops in.

Dara shyly nods and Bom laughed.

"She's one of us now!!! " she said.

"What do you mean?" Dara tilted her head.

"We're big bang. and this is the only girl in our group. We come from YG and as you know, we're the nice one..." Jiyong explained.

"so you wanna join us?" T.O.P asked.

Dara bits her lips. She doesn't have anywhere to go so she nods. And for the first time, she felt the warmth of a friend's hug.

"this is going to be fun!" Bom squealed, hugging dara tightly, not noticing Dara's tears has fell down again.

"Ya-h, why are you crying?" Jiyong worriedly asked.

"It's just that.." Dara explained to them everything that has happened.

"We're all the same." Jiyong said.

"yup. Everyone has a past and a bad one. That's why we're here for each other. we chased other's nightmares away." T.O.P said.

Dara smiled and nods.

"thank you." she said.

***

2011/08/08 monday

By Seoulchae