Bom's 1st lesson: Even though it hurts, do it. CHECK.

Things i do for you

 

 

 

Jiyong notices something different about you. 

"Joon's not coming?" he asked and you nod.

"I feel like going solo." you said and grab your bag before you walked out the house.

[pretend you're wearing this]

 

"Yah! You're not going to change those clothes?" Jiyong shouted and stop your car.

You honked and he stepped aside.

"___!" He shouted but you just speed off.

"what the hell is wrong with her?!" Jiyong whispered.

***

'i just need her to do a mistake and it'll all be over.' you keep thinking as you walk towards your locker.

Students start to talk about your clothes. You just glare at them and they shut their mouth.

"Yah, why are you going alone? AND WHAT'S WITH THE CLOTHES?!" Joon said as he stopped next to you.

You look at him coldly and slam your locker.

"y-yah. what's wrong with you?" he asked but you just shrug.

"I'm in a bad mood." You said and walked away.

***

It was lunch and you just waited in your classroom, thinking how can hara made mistake today if you haven't met her today. But seconds later, you saw her running towards you who were sitting on the back-corner with food in her hands.

"___!" She squealed and you sighed.

'this is it. Brace yourself. Bom unni is right.I don't deserve her as my best friend. Besides, i'm not a good person to begin with. Why should i be nice now.' you thought as you slowly kicked your bag in the middle of the floor, making hara tripped and fell, spilling all the food on you.

"Ah! Mianhae!" She said and tried to wipe it off but you slapped her hands away.

"Don't touch me." you hissed.

"___, waegeurae?" she asked, her eyes filled with worries.

From the corner of your eyes you saw Joon coming in and you smirked. You pushed her to the floor after you get up from your seat. Joon's eyes widened.

"Yah! what are you doing?" he asked, helping Hara.

"Don't 'yah' me. I'm sick of her. I'm sick of her nice-goody-two-shoes attitudes. I'm sick of her being my friend!" you said and glared at both of them.

Hara was more than shocked, she starts crying. Joon just looked at you, speechless.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked in disbelief.

"What's wrong with me? I've been like this my whole life. I hate her before and i can't take this anymore. You disgust me, Hara." You coldly said.

"YAH!" Joon shouted and you flinched a little.

"What? huh?! You want to defend her instead? huh? let me tell you, joon. I. HATE. HER." you said as you pour the remaining food to Hara and grab your bag.

"did i do something wrong?" Hara asked you before you walked out the door.

You bitterly laughed.

"yes. Everything you did is wrong. Don't go near me anymore." you said and left without turning back.

'Sh*t!Sh*t!Sh*t! it hurts so much' you paced towards your car, ignoring the teachers' shouting.

The moment you locked yourself inside your lamborghini, your tears start falling down. Driving away, you smiled bitterly.

"step one, cut all ties with her. Done." you whispered in pain.

***

2011/08/04 thursday

By Seoulchae

again, i want to apologize if i didn't update as fast as before.

Univ just started and i have this orientation.

I don't have lots of free time like before..

so forgive me please :)

i hope you'll still subscribe and comment

I won't abandon this fic.

PROMISE :D
<3

seoulchae