Chapter 2

Things i do for you

 

 

You arrived at the school 15 minutes later and walked towards your locker. You saw someone waving her hands at you and you smile. 

"Hara annyeong!" you said while some students get out of your way, scared at you.

Her simple clothes and her straight black hair are really the opposite of yours, who's style are just like your 2NE1's unni and with blond hair like CL you stood out from the crowd.

She flashed you a small smile as red marks appear on her cheeks.

"____ah..." she called you with her small voice, which you find cute since you're always loud.

"wae?" you asked, turning the lock and open your locked.

"junhyung oppa asked me on a date." she whispered, barely audible.

You caught what he said and drop the books you're holding.

"Jinjja?!! waaaa!!!! you have grown up!!!!" you said to hear, smiling from ear to ear.

"ne... w-what do you think?" she asked you and you let out a small laugh.

"He's perfect for you, Hara. You guys have known each other for pretty long and your crush finally asked you on a date! That's great!" you said and Hara let out a small sigh of relief.

"thanks ___" she said and hugs you.

***

"You look.. glowing.." Joon said while watching Hara went to her seat in front of his.

You sit next to Hara and smile teasingly.

"She just got a date..." you sang and Hara blushed.

"mwoh!? a date! With who!?!!" Joon looks like he just got a heart attack.

You raised your eyebrows but shrug the weird feeling off your chest while Hara starts telling him the whole story. By the time she finished, Junhyung came into the classroom and give a shy smile to Hara.

"I think that's my cue to leave. Yah! Junhyung, you can take my seat." you said and move to the chair next to Joon.

Throughout the lesson, you notice Joon's slumped shoulder and down mood. He didn't talk much, considering he would always tried to tease you but this time you can see sadness in her eyes and you don't like how your heart hurt seeing him like this.

***

"What's wrong, Joon?" you asked when both of you are alone in the class.

The school has ended. Hara and Junhyung went to their dates.

"It hurts." he said.

"why?" you asked, resting your chin on your arms.

"Because the girl i love is dating someone." his eyes glisten with tears while yours widened in shock.

 

You tried to digest what he said a minute ago.

 

"What did you say again?" you asked him.

 

His shoulders are deflated as his lifeless eyes stare back at you.

 

"i love Hara?" He said.

 

You can feel your heart ripped to pieces. You look at him, waiting for him to laughed and say it's a joke but it's not.

 

"But Hara has Junhyung." you said.

 

"I know! But i love her! I want her,___..." Joon said with his head lowered.

 

You decided to sit next to him. after a long pause, you finally tap his shoulder.

 

"What?" he asked.

 

"I'll help you." You said with all the energy you have left.

 

Joon immediately pulled you into a hug and you have to bite your lips to stop yourself from crying. You can even taste the iron in your mouth.

 

'please make this pain go away.' you thought.

 

***

2011/07/31 Sunday

By Seoulchae