Chapter 1

Things i do for you

 

 

opening your eyes slowly, you saw a figure next to your bed, standing with his arms crossed. You squinted your eyes to get a better look at him and groaned.

"Leave me alone" you said and turned your body to the other side and cover yourself with the blanket.

"You have to go to school,___. Your brother won't be happy if he saw his sister slacking off..." he said as he jumped on your bed.

"Just.. get lost.." you mumbled and was on your way to sleep again when you feel a heavy weight on top of you.

"What the--" you open your eyes again and this time he's hugging you like a teddy bear.

"Wakey wakey~" he sang.

You kick him and he fell off the bed with a loud thud.

"Don't mess with my beauty sleep." you hissed and sleep while he just chuckled.

"I'll call Jiyong hyung then." he said and left the room while you continue your sleep.

"YAH!____!" A loud voice boomed in your bedroom.

Shocked, you immediately shot up to sitting position.

"You've got to be kidding me. CAN'T I SKIP SCHOOL TODAY?!" you shout at him back.

"Get up, lil sis. I promise i'll let you in on today's fight." Jiyong bargained.

"Promise?" your eyes light up and Jiyong bit his lips, wondering if he just made the worst bargain.

"Don't skip school for a week and you can go with me after school." he said.

Your lips curved into a smile as you walk towards your brother to shake his hand.

"deal." you said before you skip towards your walk-in closet.

"Hyung, you can just threatened not to give her food and she'll wake up." Joon said and laughed when he saw Jiyong smacked his forehead.

"Damn it." Jiyong cursed as he left the room with Joon.

***

"Where's Hara?" you asked when you entered the kitchen.

Joon take a huge bite of his sandwich and mumbled something.

"Not coming?" You raised your eyebrows and Joon just shrug his shoulder in reply.

"You understand his alien language?" Jiyong asked, totally amused.

"I've practically live with this idiot ever since i was 5. I've learned his language." you said and grab a piece of toast.

Jiyong was going to turned around and continue to clean the dishes when he saw your clothes.

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" he shrieked, pointing at your clothes.

Joon turned his head to you and choked on his sandwich.

"why?" You asked.

"do you want to get ? NO. Change it, missy or no hang out today." Jiyong hissed.

You stomp your feet and walked back to your room to change. 5 minutes later you walked down and grab your bag since Joon's waiting outside.

"For your information, i can protect myself." you said before you hopped inside Joon's car.

Jiyong messed his hair as he watched the car sped off and sighed.

"i wish you're still that innocent little girl i used to know..." he whispered.

***

2011/07/30 Saturday

By Seoulchae