junhyung's apartment

Things i do for you

 

 

Junhyung let out a huge sigh of relief when he knew there's nothing happened between you two.

"Thank god.." he whispered.

"I'm so sorry." you bowed to him for the 100th times before you walked out the door, your body swaying due to the exhaustion.

You've been running around and the fact that you're still in great shock didn't help you at all. Junhyung notices you and grab your arms to stop you from falling.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." you smile weakly before you tried to walk again but fell.

"You look pale. Why don't you-- Yah! ___!" Junhyung panicked when your body suddenly fell to the floor.

"wake up.." he tried to shook your body but you didn't budge.

So he carried you to his bedroom and cover your body with blanket as he put his palm on your forehead just to feel burning sensation.

"you have a fever.. " he sighed before he went to the kitchen to get some cold water.

Before he could even pick up the bowl and the towel, he heard your cry. He hurriedly sprints towards the room and found you crying in your sleep.

"hey.. wake up.. It's just a nightmare.." He kept saying, confused on how he could make you feel better.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to pull you into a hug which, amazingly calmed you down instantly. Your eyes snapped open and when you realized you're in his arms, you pulled away.

"wh-wha.." you stammered. 

He looked at you worriedly. Never once he thought of you as someone he wants to protect so badly. Junhyung kept thinking that the feeling he just felt, the urge to protect you is because you're sick. Nothing more. But who is he to kid? He didn't even feel such a strong emotion with Hara.

"You should sleep again, you have a fever..." he said, wiping the sweats off your face.

You winced at the electricity that runs through your body the moment his hand touched your face.

"I better go..." you said but he stopped you.

"Don't. You're sick. Everyone is going to kill me if you passed out in front of my apartment.." he tried to joke but you just look at him with the saddest eyes.

"waeee?" he asked, sub-consciously wiping the tears that fell down your cheeks with his thumbs.

"They won't kill you. They don't even love me." you said.

"Ridiculous... everyone in the gang love you. My friends at the Cube told me how precious you are to them.." he said.

"no..." you shook your head.

Junhyung can sense something is wrong. He lifted your head and look at your eyes.

"What's wrong? you can tell me.." he smiled.

and so for the next few hours, you spend it telling him everything, and not once did he interrupt you. He'd sit across from you with his calm face and watch you talked. And somehow, he felt this twang whenever he  heard your voice saddened or if a tear escaped your eyes.

'you have HARA, you LOVE Hara. Snap out of it!' junhyung thought.

***

2011/08/21 sunday

By Seoulchae