Losing his little sister

Things i do for you

 

 

he never lets her hold a gun. He still remembers the perfect accuracy that she possessed the first time he took her to a shooting range and the thought of her being able to shoot something so accurate scared him.

 

He's a coward and he admits it. He doesn't want his sister to be like him yet he can't bring it up to her. Whenever he saw her sister's face brightened up like a little kid when he took her to his hangout place, he finds the words stuck in his throat.

 

He wants his sister to stayed as the innocent little girl in a pastel colored dress, waiting for him to help her with her projects. He yearned for the warm and sincere smile his sister used to give whenever he feels like killing someone. But it's all gone.

His little sister is gone, replaced someone he doesn't even know anymore.

The little sister in front of her is no longer the one he used to play with. She has grown up.

And he didn't like it one bit.

She's becoming like him.

 

"Hey, you okay?" T.O.P asked him and Jiyong snapped out of his day dream, looking at his fellow mates.

 

"yeah.I'm fine." Jiyong manages to put up a small smile but T.O.P knows better.

 

"Is it about your sister? You always have that worried look whenever you think about her." T.O.P said and he heard a sigh escaped his friend's lips as a reply.

 

"I'm losing her. She's out of my hand now. what should i do?" Jiyong's body start to shake as tears fell down his cheeks.

 

"Don't. I'm okay." Jiyong said, stopping T.O.P from patting his back.

 

But too bad, those words doesn't stop T.O.P from doing it. 

 

"she'll be fine." T.O.P said although he's not so sure himself.

 

For all he knows, he has known jiyong's sister ever since he met the Big bang's leader and he always treated her like his own sister. And he knows jiyong's fear.

 

"She's starting to become like me. How is that fine?" Jiyong's voice full of fear.

 

"She what?" T.O.P can't hide the shock in his voice.

 

Sure he knows the bargain Jiyong made with you to get you to school but he never guess that the little sister of jiyong wants to be like them.

 

"Shocking huh? You should see her on the shooting range. She hit all targets.. perfectly. And she kept pestering me to take her again..." Jiyong said with a small laugh.

 

"She's talented." T.O.P said, not knowing what to reply.

 

"damn right she is... But i don't want her to. I want her to be the little sister i used to know..." Jiyong said, his voice is gloomy again.

 

"I know she's not my sister but i treat her like one and i think it's best if you just let her be.." T.O.P tried to reasoned out but Jiyong sends him a glare.

 

"She's turning into a b*tch and you expect me to sit like nothing happened?" he hissed and once again his words made T.O.P widened his eyes.

 

'what have we been missing?' he thought.

 

"what do you mean a B*tch?" he carefully asked.

 

And Jiyong let out a long and heavy sigh before he started to tell his best friend about what the conversation the other day. The moment Jiyong finished his story, T.O.P can't help but to look at Jiyong in disbelief. T.O.P understands if she's rebelling but to act like a total B*tch is not her.

 

"Hey guys." Your voice startled the two oldest.

 

T.O.P noticed something different in you. You look more fragile yet you have this look that could kill and your eyes are dark. Just like Jiyong's eyes when your parents were killed.

 

'please don't do anything stupid.' T.O.P prayed.

 

***