Chapter 21

Things i do for you

 

 

Hara showed up a moment later with a calm and content face. Despite her sweet smile, no one knows what she's thinking. She happily approached you, Junhyung, and Jonghyun.

"Hi everyone." she greets, putting her bags next to your table.

"Hara..." Junhyung looked at the girl in confusion.

'where has the butterfly feeling gone to?' he wonders as he looked at hara's big innocent eyes.

You take her outside and told her everything about Junhyung and how you have clear out the misunderstanding. Words by words came out and slowly, a pain in your heart grew stronger.

"Thank you,___. I'll talk to Junhyung now." she said and you nod before you turn away, walking back to the class to call Junhyung.

"She's looking for you... I guess you'll be with her again. Congratulation junhyung." you said, and for a second, you're sure your heart seems like it stops.

"y-yeah.." he just said before sprinting off to hara.

"What's wrong?" jonghyun notices the difference in your face.

"Nothing. I'm just glad... " you smile and start a small conversation with him.

***

"____..." someone called you.

Turning around, you gasped at the sight of him.

"joon..." you answered.

"can we talk?" he asked and you look at Jonghyun, asking for help.

"I don't think so. we're still talking." jonghyun said.

"I'm her best friend." Joon said, glaring at Jonghyun.

"Well, i'm the REAL best friend. You're being her best friend for money." jonghyun hissed.

You look at Joon and seeing he didn't say anything to deny it, your heart starts to hurt. Not because of a heartbreak, more of a disappointment.

"So it's true? You don't even have any best friend feeling for me? Just for money..." you said.

"It's.."

"It's okay. now that i know, i know whom i should be with, who i should trust..." you said with a bitter smile.

"___.. " Joon tried to call you but you've walked out of the class.

"I wish i can beat you up right now,Joon. But i don't want to dirtied by hands. You are despicable..." Jonghyun said before he runs to catch up with you.

***

2011/08/23 tuesday

By seoulchae