Dara's Story Part 1/2

Things i do for you

 

 

You didn't drive back home. Instead you went to YG Family's place. The moment you parked your car, you wiped off your tears, fix your make up and get out of the car.

"Unni!" You greet 2NE1 who were watching TV.

They turned to you and smiled.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" Dara asked, rising her eyebrows but you just shrugs.

"I want to hear your story!" you said and sit next to her.

Dara smiled and nods.

"Sure thing,___"

***

Dara tried to be nice to Yoomi but it seems like she's terrified of Dara. Jung Yoomi is Thunder's girlfriend and Dara knows how much they love each other.

They dated for a year before thunder told her that he broke up with Yoomi.

"Why?" dara asked.

"I just don't feel like dating her anymore." He said but Dara knew better.

Yoomi is like other girls who are afraid of Dara. Yoomi wouldn't go to Thunder if she saw Dara with him. Dara once noticed that Yoomi cried when she tried to approach her. 

And for few months, Dara has to see his brother in a depressing state and Dara hates it.

all She wants in this world is for her brother to be happy and she knows he would be happy when he's with Yoomi.

Dara walked back to her room with a heavy heart. She knew how much they love each other and she knew that they'd get married and to see them broke up because of her is the last thing she'd ever want to do.

Closing her eyes, she tried to make some plans.

"I hope this will work." She sighed and went to grab a paper and a pen.

***

"Noona?" Thunder called his sister but she's no where to be seen.

"weird. Maybe she left already." he thought and went to the school.

***

"Jung yoomi, i need to talk to you." Dara said with her sweet yet deadly voice.

Yoomi winced and nods as she followed Dara. Dara sighed when she noticed her pale face and the eyebags.

"I heard about you and him breaking up." Dara said.

"I'm sorry." Yoomi said.

"Why are you sorry? Do you love him?" she asked.

"Please be honest. Do you love him?" Dara repeated when Yoomi didn't answer her.

Yoomi take a deep breath before she nods. then a small smile appears on her face.

"I love how he would treat me like i'm his number one. I love everything about him. I even dreamed marrying him." She said, a hint of flush on her cheeks.

"s-sorry" she stops when she saw Dara's looking at her.

Dara chuckled and Yoomi saw the sad smile planted on dara's face.

"Good to know. I want you to be there for him. I want you to be with him. Promise me, please?" Dara asked and Yoomi was shocked.

Dara is not the type of person to say "please" to everybody.

"n-ne." Yoomi said and suddenly she feels guilty for being scared of her.

'she looks nice...' she thought as she watched Dara took out something from her bag.

"Here. Give it to him." Dara said.

"A box?" she asked and Dara nods.

Dara pulled her into a hug.

"Please take care of him for me, Yoomi. I know you hate me but i know you can make him happy." Dara whispered.

It was until Dara has left when Yoomi noticed her shoulder is wet.

"Dara cried." Yoomi whispered.

***

2011/08/05 friday

By Seoulchae